• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

johnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
the lawyers have just started getting buyers to sign the SPA and pay the balance of the 10% down payment. So I guess it has "officially" launched. no showflat as far as I know. there are some movements on the supposed plot of land. was told that they are negotiating for it to be managed like a real service apartment. we shall see...

I have two apts at Pinetree. Just paid and signed SPA. According to sales manager, no intention of showroom. Most units sold

inikalilah

Alfrescian
Loyal
pinetree has atas finishing...launch price was 1200-1300psf if my memory serve me right...this one dunno the finishing yet but its located at a more premium piece of land and has a private marina area!!anyway,better chop on lot first in case

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
pinetree has atas finishing...launch price was 1200-1300psf if my memory serve me right...this one dunno the finishing yet but its located at a more premium piece of land and has a private marina area!!anyway,better chop on lot first in case

Developer is pacific star well known developer and pricing is from 1259 psf with 6% disc. Beside pine tree

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
indicative pricing from RM $1250 to $1470 psf

indicative pricing and when released most times above when market response good after testing.

Hopes it can be lower or stays will be reasonable price.

No concrete information on this project released, so now is all to hype up for people to salivate.

oh btw, state consent approval for Teega still waiting.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assuming 676 sqft and $1350 psf, the cheapest 1 bedroom unit will be about $900k RM. It is better to get a landed with 4+1 bedroom terrace or cluster in a good location in terms of rental and capital appreciation.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assuming 676 sqft and $1350 psf, the cheapest 1 bedroom unit will be about $900k RM. It is better to get a landed with 4+1 bedroom terrace or cluster in a good location in terms of rental and capital appreciation.

agreed.

or can just hoot KL for same price. around KLCC got a lot of 1200 PSF condo. Bukit bintang only 800++

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe SAF will buy the the highest floor units as the new control tower to monitor the live firing area. titter.gif

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinetree at launch was 1k to 1.5k psf. depending on view and floor. early birds got a 5% rebate.

after running thru the "promised" specs thru my property "consultant", she told me that if the specs are as promised, Pinetree was a good deal. so I just closed both eyes and signed.

of cos, most of you who have been following my posts would have known the anguish I went thru... the delays and the MY way of doing things, etc. Also, the "promised" specs are NOT specified in the SPA in MY, UNLIKE in SG. So if Tiong Nam doesn't follow thru, I also dunno if there is any recourse or not. So we will hafta see in a few years time.

This new project by Pacific Star is bigger than Pinetree in terms of absolute numbers of units. Depending on if you like living next to a hotel, it is similar yet different from Pinetree. I have been told that Pinetree is aspiring to give the residential units the option to the serviced by Fraser Suites. If this holds true, then Pinetree buyers would really have bought a premium product. But of cos, this is boleh land where everything has to be taken with a pinch of salt. Believe it only when you see it.

I know the bosses of Puteri Cove residences personally. Professionally, their projects in SG have been quite good. On a personal level, one of the bosses have an integrity issue. I cant tell you which boss and I cant tell you which incidents pissed me off but lets just say that 1nottiboy keeps his promises while some ppl believe that verbal promises can be broken. You will hafta make your own judgement call if their character traits will affect the quality of this project. Anyway, I hope they do a good marketing job to increase the profile of PH, then everyone vested in the area will gain.

I suspect the cheapest unit in Puteri Cove Residences will begin at around RM1,250 psf. If you ask me, I still think this is cheap, based on some of the renderings I have seen on the web. Furthermore, it is waterfront property just across from SG. For those who can afford it, it is worth considering. Puteri Harbour is only so big. There is a limit to how much they can build. Also, the relatively high price of the condo is a good thing. In fact, I would be worried if it was too cheap. it helps to keep away the lower quality neighbours. doesn't work all the time but effective enough. very elitist view but its true.

Again, some of the Bros here share the same thoughts as me - at this price might as well consider prime condos in KL. the very same thing went thru my head. higher quality of living. hotter chicks. better food. surely it makes better sense to buy into KL. But unfortunately, KL isn't a bridge away. it is a 4 hour drive away and for me that's way too far for me to go and have a good time on a regular basis.

just sharing what I know.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinetree at launch was 1k to 1.5k psf. depending on view and floor. early birds got a 5% rebate.

after running thru the "promised" specs thru my property "consultant", she told me that if the specs are as promised, Pinetree was a good deal. so I just closed both eyes and signed.

of cos, most of you who have been following my posts would have known the anguish I went thru... the delays and the MY way of doing things, etc. Also, the "promised" specs are NOT specified in the SPA in MY, UNLIKE in SG. So if Tiong Nam doesn't follow thru, I also dunno if there is any recourse or not. So we will hafta see in a few years time.

This new project by Pacific Star is bigger than Pinetree in terms of absolute numbers of units. Depending on if you like living next to a hotel, it is similar yet different from Pinetree. I have been told that Pinetree is aspiring to give the residential units the option to the serviced by Fraser Suites. If this holds true, then Pinetree buyers would really have bought a premium product. But of cos, this is boleh land where everything has to be taken with a pinch of salt. Believe it only when you see it.

I know the bosses of Puteri Cove residences personally. Professionally, their projects in SG have been quite good. On a personal level, one of the bosses have an integrity issue. I cant tell you which boss and I cant tell you which incidents pissed me off but lets just say that 1nottiboy keeps his promises while some ppl believe that verbal promises can be broken. You will hafta make your own judgement call if their character traits will affect the quality of this project. Anyway, I hope they do a good marketing job to increase the profile of PH, then everyone vested in the area will gain.

I suspect the cheapest unit in Puteri Cove Residences will begin at around RM1,250 psf. If you ask me, I still think this is cheap, based on some of the renderings I have seen on the web. Furthermore, it is waterfront property just across from SG. For those who can afford it, it is worth considering. Puteri Harbour is only so big. There is a limit to how much they can build. Also, the relatively high price of the condo is a good thing. In fact, I would be worried if it was too cheap. it helps to keep away the lower quality neighbours. doesn't work all the time but effective enough. very elitist view but its true.

Again, some of the Bros here share the same thoughts as me - at this price might as well consider prime condos in KL. the very same thing went thru my head. higher quality of living. hotter chicks. better food. surely it makes better sense to buy into KL. But unfortunately, KL isn't a bridge away. it is a 4 hour drive away and for me that's way too far for me to go and have a good time on a regular basis.

just sharing what I know.

hoot liao tio hoot liao..mai think too much. sleep tight..

btw, u sign e paper with yr eyes closed mei..:rolleyes::biggrin:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

therein lies the rub, ennit? i have seen condos that i like in iskandar (encorp, ujana, paragon, maybe capri) but when i hear the price, i immediately think that it's bangsar or mont kiara prices in JB. and whenever i look up subsale listings in KL, i invariably think ahead of what the hell was I gonna do with a condo that is 4 butt numbing hours drive away.

Last edited:

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal
That'd why the sg factor is worth a premium. I quote a CEO fren.. Iskandar is the new frontier

Last edited:

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
therein lies the rub, ennit? i have seen condos that i like in iskandar (encorp, ujana, paragon, maybe capri) but when i hear the price, i immediately think that it's bangsar or mont kiara prices in JB. and whenever i look up subsale listings in KL, i invariably think ahead of what the hell was I gonna do with a condo that is 4 butt numbing hours drive away.

hmm.. I beg to differ. For those who need to be in Singapore for work or business, it might be hard. but for some whom are full time investors, this distance factor won't matter much really.

poortowkay

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know pacific star has developed any ppty in SG. Which one was that?

Which boss has integrity issue? I'd be keen to know, pls pm me if u ok to share.
I know of Glenn who is in charge of this project. Hope you are not referring to him..

poortowkay

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be accurate, pacific star didn't develop ngee ann and wisma. They just did some asset turnaround

But KL pavilion was indeed a success

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm.. I beg to differ. For those who need to be in Singapore for work or business, it might be hard. but for some whom are full time investors, this distance factor won't matter much really.

if full time investor (i suppose you mean rental, right) i would definitely go for KL condo. but prices now have shot up too much. better to wait a bit there. i'm thinking more for my own use, actually.

Last edited: