• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
As excited as I am, i dont think they are open yet. Before you guys head down, make sure it is open. Looks like they are just beginning to create their website. I hope it opens soon though.

I hope they hire some hot waitresses ......

Guys....here's what I get from trader puteria harbour....seems like there are opening on 28apr...though with potential of further push out :o

Warmest greetings from Traders Hotel, Puteri Harbour!

It is indeed our pleasure to have your interest and thank you for taking time off to email us.

The opening of Traders Hotel, Puteri Harbour is scheduled on April 28th, 2013 however anticipated construction delays may move this date further. *We will keep you posted should anything change in this regard.

Kindly follow our Facebook Page to update our pre-opening process. Enclosed below, the link to you,

Traders Hotel, Puteri Harbour, Johor, Malaysia Facebook Page

In the interim, should you need any further information, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Evol Chang, Distribution Executive
Traders Hotel, Puteri Harbour, Johor, Malaysia
Persiaran Puteri Selatan, Puteri Harbour, 79000 Nusajaya, Johor Darul Takzim, Malaysia
607 560 8888 607 560 8999 rese

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice updates Quartz and welcome back!

One of their concerns may be the Imperia construction site just behind. But then, not sure what they can do about it, other than offering deep discounts for rooms facing Imperia, as it has at least 2 years to go.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
As excited as I am, i dont think they are open yet. Before you guys head down, make sure it is open. Looks like they are just beginning to create their website. I hope it opens soon though.

I hope they hire some hot waitresses ......

Hot waitresses who have a take out rate? Yummy!!! Don't think it's gonna happen though. Have been trying JB gals for years! But i havent been successful. The pretty ones are hard-standards as high as sg girls. The ugly ones... Who wants them right?

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice updates Quartz and welcome back!

One of their concerns may be the Imperia construction site just behind. But then, not sure what they can do about it, other than offering deep discounts for rooms facing Imperia, as it has at least 2 years to go.

Bro Rock....I'm always here! ....just sliently reading since nothing good to share...:o

Haha....all of us here should gather to have a beer at sky bar when it opens!

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hot waitresses who have a take out rate? Yummy!!! Don't think it's gonna happen though. Have been trying JB gals for years! But i havent been successful. The pretty ones are hard-standards as high as sg girls. The ugly ones... Who wants them right?

You are the true 'nottiboy'. :smile:

Not to worry. They will offer you a good taste of SE Asia and beyond ......

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is easier to find nice girls in church but please be there as a true follower of the faith and with pure intention( as pure as you could at least).
(qualified me not a religious person(not yet anyway)

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal
TEEGA

Have anyone got their booking and deposit cheques banked in by Sunrise?
Mine have not after almost 4 months.

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
TEEGA

Have anyone got their booking and deposit cheques banked in by Sunrise?
Mine have not after almost 4 months.

My Booking cheque was cashed right away, lawyer was Othman.
I called UEM Rep last week about the deposit he tells me they are waiting for final Gov approval of the plans before they can cash the deposit cheque. Good news her confirms no major plan changes so no need for buyer approvals and more delays.

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good and bad news....
Ferry services will start to operate next week!
But............ The journey to Singapore will take one and half hour :(