• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys have ignored the existence of kota iskandar at puteri harbour. they are the govt centre piece in iskandar. a monument in a 320 acres land and 6000 civil servants will be there for a purpose - to serve the public. so i believe they would like to bring all malaysians to visit this monumental structure at least once. it's comparable to the KL fed offices or even better. sometimes i wonder why they're making their offices at such a grand scale. i think there will be parties and fireworks happening there often.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprised to see PH lead the pack in terms of UP Market category, although one can argue that the number of voters is a bit low for any conclusive results. However, given the current launch prices of 1000 psf+, I am surprised to see Danga Bay being voted as Mass Market.

I was at an event organised on Iskandar by Malaysia Investors on Singapore Soil (MISS). Not sure how true this is, but the speaker mentioned that Country and Garden are planning to launch at insane prices. RM 2000 psf!!! The developer is quite confident that this is achievable.

Btw, the event today, they had planned for 40 odd people to attend and around 250 showed up. The room was packed. The main entrance hall was partitioned off from the room by a 7 foot high wall. People were packed even in the entrance hall, just trying to listen, some had their iPads over the wall to get a glimpse of the presentation.

The frenzy has begun .

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
IR -- care to share more about MISS talk? Glad to have skipped it.

Hi avelc: I was there for an an hour only as it was getting extremely suffocating. The place was not meant for the number of people in there. Just the usual stuff. The upcoming launches at Medini. News that has already been posted here. The only thing new I heard was the Country and Garden target price that I already posted. They were going to talk about some commercial offices they are going to launch at Teega when I left.

As per the speaker, Ryan, commercial properties, office space and shop offices are the next big opportunity at Iskandar. Given the tighening of labour in Singapore, he seems to be quite bullish on some Corporates moving to Iskandar, IT-BPO, as well as call centers.

Here is the picture of the crowd. Photo credit: MISS Facebook Page.

602059_10151552438323669_1745745621_n.jpg

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi IskandarRocks
where is the 'Country and Garden' located? Teega has about 70 around units left. All with west sun, only kota

is kandar view, but the price is more than RM800/PSF. The sales man said end of the year they gonna launch CS1-commercial building around RM950/PSF.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi IskandarRocks
where is the 'Country and Garden' located? Teega has about 70 around units left. All with west sun, only kota

is kandar view, but the price is more than RM800/PSF. The sales man said end of the year they gonna launch CS1-commercial building around RM950/PSF.

After discount rm760 psf. But facing CS 1 which is a 60 Storey mixed development.

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently, S$ drops agaisnt US$. Like goverment said singapore will have a economical slow down. s$ may keep dropping...
Wondering wether the Ringet will appreciate along the time given such an investment channel created by KL and Iskandar? Tons of money poured into Iskandar from singapore...Should the
iskandar project sucess in the end, will the exchange rate goes back to 1s$=2.2RM?

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi IskandarRocks

Hi Jogger - Danga Bay. This is the high end Chinese developer that bought Danga Bay land from Iskandar Waterfront for a record price of RM 375 psf back in December. Here is the news:

http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/12/4/business/12407098&sec=business

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently, S$ drops agaisnt US$. Like goverment said singapore will have a economical slow down. s$ may keep dropping...
Wondering wether the Ringet will appreciate along the time given such an investment channel created by KL and Iskandar? Tons of money poured into Iskandar from singapore...Should the
iskandar project sucess in the end, will the exchange rate goes back to 1s$=2.2RM?

I am not a Forex expert but given the volume of investment targeted by Malaysia, particularly from Singapore, I would doubt that MYR would appreciate that much anytime soon.

USD has definitely strengthened a bit, but that is due to signs of recovery in housing market as well as recently improving job data. Improving investor confidence in US economic recovery increasing demand of US assets, hence USD.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Hi IskandarRocks

is kandar view, but the price is more than RM800/PSF. The sales man said end of the year they gonna launch CS1-commercial building around RM950/PSF. "

hi Jogger,

can confirm is the CS1 commercial or residential building ?

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi Jogger,

salesman from UEM ?

Heard during the days of Teega launch that CS1 will be a mixed development, both serviced residences and offices. Somewhat like Teega but with a higher office component. Launch price for residential expected to be similar to Teega at 700 psf, but without marina views.

As I also understand, they will also launch TM2 and TM3, the plot in between CIQ and Private Marina. These will be launched as high end, marina views and closest to CIQ. However, priced around 1000 psf.

Last edited:

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard during the days of Teega launch that CS1 will be a mixed development, both serviced residences and offices. Somewhat like Teega but with a higher office component. Launch price for residential expected to be similar to Teega at 700 psf, but without marina views.

As I also understand, they will also launch TM2 and TM3, the plot in between CIQ and Private Marina. These will be launched as high end, marina views and closest to CIQ. However, priced around 1000 psf.

Thanks IR .

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the new launch CS1, UEM sales man said it should be start from 950rm/psf. UEM has adjust the price due
to the good response of Teega launch. I visited Teega sales office two weeks again and the non-marina units
leftover is already exceed 800psf after discount. Not likely they will set just 700psf for cs1.