• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal
has anyone sign the amended SPA for added facilities for Teega units ? I was told that the dateline is 31 Jan. Anyone sign yet ??

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stay ard this area and I drive along telok blangah / Henderson rd quite often... I hv the same feeling too. Plenty of investors want to unload but probably bought at sky high prices. If you chk propertyguru and iproperty, tons of reflections units screaming for buyers. With the latest round of cooling measure, those who hv bought there really die pain pain... and it is 99 yr leasehold.

I sure hope the investors have made allowance for such scenario.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rich just want to park the money in singapore and take as holiday home.

I suspect this may intensify with graft fighting made the top priority now in China by the new leadership who declared '老虎蒼蠅都要打'...with some spill over to IM

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect this may intensify with graft fighting made the top priority now in China by the new leadership who declared '老虎蒼蠅都要打'...with some spill over to IM

I watched on Phoenix the other day, they have done a survey on China's rich (people with RMB80million above), about 44% indicated they want to leave China by way of migration.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
just wanna ask... cos I am not getting answers on the other thread. Do you guys know of any Singaporean who managed to secure 90% financing for residential purchases in recent time? thank you

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from Encorp sales guy that Standard Chartered JB offer 90% loan for Singaporeans. Not sure if the quota had been filled up as it is about couple of months ago.

just wanna ask... cos I am not getting answers on the other thread. Do you guys know of any Singaporean who managed to secure 90% financing for residential purchases in recent time? thank you

sudiptol

Alfrescian
Loyal

The max I cud manage was with Public bank at 78%. Am singapore PR not singaporean though

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched on Phoenix the other day, they have done a survey on China's rich (people with RMB80million above), about 44% indicated they want to leave China by way of migration.

From friends who know China, life in China is very competitive and many Chinese would leave for better life if given opportunity. This seems to represent a potential consistent flow of fund from the newly Chinese middle class and rich into countries that attract and welcome them.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually, from what I know of the PRCs, they only want to send their children overseas, where the food and water is safer. The parents themselves will stay behind to make money.

1st choice for them is usually the USA and UK.
2nd choice maybe SG, CAN, AUS, and NZ
3rd choice hopefully ISKANDAR!!!!!!!!!

Love the PRCs (female only) :smile:

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, I managed to secure 90% from SCB for my unit in PH.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, from what I know of the PRCs, they only want to send their children overseas, where the food and water is safer. The parents themselves will stay behind to make money.

1st choice for them is usually the USA and UK.
2nd choice maybe SG, CAN, AUS, and NZ
3rd choice hopefully ISKANDAR!!!!!!!!!

Love the PRCs (female only) :smile:

Come to think about it, IM really wouldn't have much to offer to the PRC in terms of scenery, modern cities, infrastructure, technology, culture and so on which the PRC already largely have in abundance and better. IM got to offer products and services that the PRC want or need like an easier foreign education, business, trade and investments opportunities. I think if IM could attract the PRC to become key source of investors like the Singaporeans, i think the success of IM would even be more assured and greatly enhanced.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
So its good news hor?? But I dun mind the live exercise in the first place.

Straits Times yesterday reported that Singapore will redevelop Tengah with 55000 homes in 3-5 years. Here is some news in Business Times as well:

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/pre...0-new-homes-2030-too-many-or-too-few-20130201

Too bad for us, Puteri Harbour buyers (and believers). No more ground shaking artillery, no more battlegrounds to view, no more of that fun and excitement. :smile:

However, what will remain is the serene views of the harbour, straits, with Sarimbun Reservoir, Murai Reservoir and Tengeh Reservoir in the background.

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good news eh.

Numbers don't match up -- 58% more homes, for only 30% more people (assuming 5.3mil to 6.9mil)...

Straits Times yesterday reported that Singapore will redevelop Tengah with 55000 homes in 3-5 years. Here is some news in Business Times as well:

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/pre...0-new-homes-2030-too-many-or-too-few-20130201

Too bad for us, Puteri Harbour buyers (and believers). No more ground shaking artillery, no more battlegrounds to view, no more of that fun and excitement. :smile:

However, what will remain is the serene views of the harbour, straits, with Sarimbun Reservoir, Murai Reservoir and Tengeh Reservoir in the background.

Last edited:

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone notice that Puteri Harbour Community has the 3rd highest number of views of all ACTIVE threads. As of now:

Living in JB 3 - 252763 views

New Developments to Share - 219266 views

Puteri Harbour Community - 206338 views