• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian criminals like @Linsanitee are so shameless. They like to call themselves wise for stealing slandering and harassing good Singaporean woman.
And these ccb Malaysians go anywhere online or offline all like to talk sex. Men or women also like that. So like to talk then go be a gigolo prostitute lah. Can talk and have sex anywhere anytime! Just like animals!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another comment just come in a minute ago from a disgusting malaysian criminal acting innocent. So shameless. No wonder Malaysians can default on billions of higher education study loan and yet so shameless to complain loud loud Najib is stealing public funds.

B8755F0F-8DC4-4D2C-B45C-2A1980878FB1.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another comment just come in a minute ago from a disgusting malaysian criminal acting innocent. So shameless. No wonder Malaysians can default on billions of higher education study loan and yet so shameless to complain loud loud Najib is stealing public funds.

View attachment 46604
No wonder can be a thief to steal my photos and yet so shameless to gloat and do body shaming and make phone calls to harass me and then blatantly denied calling despite the missed call records. Malaysians are so cheap!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 46604
Ccb Malaysians want to harass me on YouTube? I broadcast here for you lor. Let the world know how horrible people you are. Blatant hypocrite liars bullies.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we stop All this nonsense. The thread is being “hijacked” with this Silly nonsense. The thread is meant for meaningful discussions and sharing for those interested in investing in Puteri Harbour or exchange of information for those owning properties there.
I hope Sam Leong or whoever is administering this thread brings some semblance of normality back to this thread. Thank you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we stop All this nonsense. The thread is being “hijacked” with this Silly nonsense. The thread is meant for meaningful discussions and sharing for those interested in investing in Puteri Harbour or exchange of information for those owning properties there.
I hope Sam Leong or whoever is administering this thread brings some semblance of normality back to this thread. Thank you.
I am just doing what your fellow ccb Malaysians did to hijack thread here to do sexual harassment of me since 2013. The threads here are meant for sharing meaningful information of JB indeed, not for ccb Malaysians to “hijack” with vicious nonsense slandering and bullying Singaporean woman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just doing what your fellow ccb Malaysians did to hijack thread here to do sexual harassment of me since 2013. The threads here are meant for sharing meaningful information of JB indeed, not for ccb Malaysians to “hijack” with vicious nonsense slandering and bullying Singaporean woman.
There is a vital difference though. What ccb Malaysians said of me with their ccb mouth are vicious nonsense while what I said of ccb Malaysians are ugly truths.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a vital difference though. What ccb Malaysians said of me with their ccb mouth are vicious nonsense while what I said of ccb Malaysians are ugly truths.
Self admitted ccb Malaysian chinese @Valium just said I am a whore is real news woh. Tsk tsk tsk that’s how ugly you ccb Malaysians with ccb mouth spewing ccb lies are. Utterly shameless human pests.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian @sweetiepie keeps opening her ccb mouth to insult me a Sg born Malaysian whore. That’s how lowlife you ccb Malaysians are. Open your ccb mouth only can just suka suka call people slut call people whore based on hot air. And do note I am Sg born to SINGAPOREAN parents born in MALAYA, nothing to do with MALAYSIA.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian @sweetiepie keeps opening her ccb mouth to insult me a Sg born Malaysian whore. That’s how lowlife you ccb Malaysians are. Open your ccb mouth only can just suka suka call people slut call people whore based on hot air. And do note I am Sg born to SINGAPOREAN parents born in MALAYA, nothing to do with MALAYSIA.
Ccb Malaysians keep using their ccb mouth to repeat ccb lies of me. And do note that i am stating facts here that reflect on ccb Malaysians, not on me. People with ccb mouth spewing ccb lies of me deserved to be called ccb Malaysians, nothing to do with me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And do note the fact remains I am a virgin with an annulled marriage. You ccb Malaysians repeat your ccb lies of me will only serve to reflect on your lowlife character using character assassinations and sexual harassment to win - be it online or offline.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And do note the fact remains I am a virgin with an annulled marriage. You ccb Malaysians repeat your ccb lies of me will only serve to reflect on your lowlife character using character assassinations and sexual harassment to win - be it online or offline.
Tsk tsk more ccb lies spewing from ccb Malaysians @Valium @sweetiepie mouth slandering me a whore non stop.

Tsk tsk tsk I look down on you ccb Malaysians that can only open ccb mouth to defame Singaporean woman to win.

have u forgotten that the HSR agreement had just been signed ? How abt the surprised acquisition of Raffle CC ? HSR is forging ahead at full speed n u still can't see the future ?
Yes, I have not forgotten that the HSR agreement was signed and the surprised acquisition of the properties and you happily claimed that the HSR is forging ahead at full speed to your benefit!!!! Congratulations...... you are now stuck with your properties that have little value.

Yes, I saw the future back then, a very bleak future for Johor properties owner.

Once again, a big congratulations to your investment.

The HSR is touted to be at Gelang Patah, about 10-15 min drive from Medini/PH . Near enough ?

By the time tenders awarded, u can kiss goodbye to yr profits liao la. U think SG govt so stupid to acquire not 1 but 2 CC for fun ? Paying good money to the members some more ? Siao ? SG govt is well known for being very shrewd when it comes to money hor. MY already sent out tender invitation for site survey last week also. Go figure .

What talking u ? 2026 is the completion of HSR , ground breaking will be much earlier la. Duh.
I congratulate you for having the ability to predict the future "accurately" and executed your shrewd investment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians like @Valium have no shame to say I should be hanged. That’s how ccb Malaysians are. Ownselves do crimes and no repentance and some more blame the victim! Please tell me a virgin should be hanged for what crimes?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians sons of whores like @Valium dare to proclaim loud loud that they refused to lower themselves into prostitution like me. That’s how horrible ccb Malaysians are. Tell ccb lies of me can tell until so righteous. Ccb Malaysians you all are a disgrace to mankind indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, whether I am here or not ccb Malaysians and Indians will open their ccb mouth to harass me in YouTube or wherever. I talked about learning Violin only one month ago and viola caught 273 of ccb mudlanders and Indians open their ccb mouth to comment there.

A292BAD4-CA7A-43DA-A369-DB0FCBD09B0D.jpeg