• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Puppet Designate Kee Chiew trying doubly hard to be subtle

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodifed from Mouthpiece CNA

PEASANTPORE: Peasants at every level of Peasantpore need to have a deep understanding of the type of forces that can screw them, especially as the external environment undergoes changes, said Puppet Designate Chan Kee Chiew.

Speaking to Mouthpiece Channel NewsAsia in an interview on Monday (May 21), Puppet Designate Chan cited examples of global developments such as ties between the Uncle Sam and Commie Pandas, the stagnation of the Nehs and the growth of the Association of Southeast Basketcase Nations (ASEAN) and the new debt reality for Peasantpore.

Peasants must have a global mindset and global skillsets in order to work overseas as indentured serfs as the regime will continue to favour low cost foreign serfs in Peasantpore in the near term.

The foreign serfs are cheaper, they have few demands, can work 7 days a week with no grumbles and do not agitate for rights. They pay levy and consume goods and services that enrich the merchants who then pay taxes. Local peasants demand political rights and work life balance, they are no good," said Puppet Designate Chan.

"Our local peasants, especially those who study Jane Austen's works, they ought to stop making demands from the regime and should just shut up, toil hard for foreign merchants, locally and overseas so that they can pay their taxes to Ruler Loong.”

Puppet Designate Chan said, peasants must stop blaming Ruler Loong for the lack of well paying jobs and should consider working outside in third world countries.

Jobs for foreigners, NS for stupid peasants, that is the regime's policy since 2004. ,” he added.

Puppet Designate Chan Kee Chiew also said that he is proud to be able write the next chapter of the Peasantpore story as a Puppet Designate because his relative young age and good health puts him heads and shoulders over Heng $wee $wee.

Touching on the in vogue inequality issue, that was raised during the debate on the Unerected President's Address in Imperial Court last week, Kee Chiew said that Peasantpore must defines its success by how well the the House of Lee fares.

“At the end of the day, common sense dictates we remember who signs our pay cheque. I understood Ruler Loong's intention, he wants to reign from the shadows as his health "cannot make it". He does not trust me yet. I am not in rush to take over the hot potato, $wee $wee already hinted that we are running a budget deficit and Ho Jinx's losses are not helping the regime.

In near term, Prince Hongyi is unlikely to make the cut after his SAF misadventures. Tongues will wagger if Ah Kung becomes seat warmer as it preludes another dynastic succession. Hence I must be aware of this fact and must play down my ambition and drive, I have to study Lee Teng Hui's game plan carefully and act as the loyal puppet and bide my time.

Now Prince Hongyi is in political limbo, Ah Kung is out and $wee $wee has to take his medicine regularly, I must be humble and pledge loyalty to House of Lee at all times. Ruler Loong may not last another 5 years before his health goes downhill but Ho Jinx may habour grandiose dreams for herself and there are always the House of Lee lackeys who may take the opportunity to grab some goodies before I eventually consolidate power. I cannot be a puppet forever, I am not Woody Goh, then there is absolutely nothing that says that I cannot be the Comprador of Peasantpore!", mused Puppet Designate Chan.