• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

punjab very proud of pritam singh

jw5

Loyal
My my, a revengeful spiteful bitch who takes it in the butt for free.

Mark Andrew Yeo's daughter is indeed a spiteful slut. She learned it from her mother. :eek:

1594813880944.png

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why China never say feel proud to have Chinese as Prime Minister in Singapore? I’m sure Lee family ancestors came from China

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hence the pap should stop playing race politics, imposing racial quota and so on. We are all sinkies, regardless of race.
I believe and has previously submitted that to suit its own agenda, the PAP government will make amendments to the SG Constitution and other legislation as well as introduce rules re: racial quota for HDB flats, Reserved Presidential Elections, apparent need to ensure minority MPs through the GRC system, that Singaporeans are not ready for a non Chinese Prime Minister, racial harmony legislation. But there is no need to cause further division or prejudice. Let it flow and allow individuals the freedom to choose to live wherever they desire.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@Charlie99 Pritam Singh is Punjab!
Very probably yes.
Most Punjabi have a Singh (male), Kaur (female)
In Canada, it is unusual that increasing numbers of female Punjabi "borrowed" their husband's Singh.
In the past, the Punjabis have family name such as: Himat Singh Gill, Harjinder Singh Dhillon, Harnek Singh Grewal, etc.

jw5

Loyal
Yes, the PAP will make amendments. :wink:

I believe and has previously submitted that to suit its own agenda, the PAP government will make amendments to the SG Constitution and other legislation as well as introduce rules re: racial quota for HDB flats, Reserved Presidential Elections, apparent need to ensure minority MPs through the GRC system, that Singaporeans are not ready for a non Chinese Prime Minister, racial harmony legislation. But there is no need to cause further division or prejudice. Let it flow and allow individuals the freedom to choose to live wherever they desire.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I fully agree with you. And I will submit that sinkies are largely not racist by nature, thanks to the pap's "race integration" policies post-independence and into the 1970s. Memories of the 1960s racial riots were still fresh. We needed social cohesion, an important ingredient in nation building. As a result, we grew up with, went to school with, worked with, served ns with folks of all races. We became colour blind, in a good way!

The world has evolved and political correctness dictates that one shouldn't be racist. Hence social norms in themselves are a good enough check on bahaviours and actions. It is so ironic that the same political party that wanted all races to integrate became the perpetrator of racism. Shame on the pap!