• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pulau Tekong the next new town in Singapore.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Was with a few close friends in regard to a tender(their company deal with raw material/commodities with neighbouring countries and sell it to the gov for land reclaimation and construction) close to the big guns tis afternoon..was told tat Pulau Tekong the last reclaimland in spore has been slated for public residential purposes in maybe 10/20/30yrs time depending on the sand being harden and embedded into the sea..the project will be massive could be double the size of Tampines with many involve,URA/JTC..main con like Penta Ocean/Hyundai engineering will be prefer when tender open.
This is in line with the Gov policy tat every Sporean rich or poor will have a roof over their head.
Some of us bros may sayonara by then,some will be in a wheelchair in a old folks home,others and others married with kids.
Yes it will definitetly be my future location from pigeon hole in the east to "Sipping Pin Colarda In my Penthouse Overlooking South China Sea" this is my target my dream:p
For bros who wants to buy apt there in future if you have faith you can even swim or walk on the water from changi point to Tekong in less than 5mins.

1.Thats wat friends are for.
Ok guys from the bottom of my heart,if in 20yrs time if i am just as sucessful than my entepreneur friend OBS,i will buy a piece of land in Tekong,built three 20storey high apt,i will sell to SBF bro at 50% discount:wink:, bros who have the highest reputation point like bro Alamak,Ram etc will get the 1st choice highest floor with sea view,they derserve it for their hard work..For those with little points they get 1st to 5floor
and for those always on the banned list like mr perfect,daishuanxi etc..dun say i black heart..i will build some kennel in the park for them to stay:p
I will also invest in a beach bar where every bro can sip Pina Colarda and talk cock..for those who want to gamble at nearby gamblingship or go bataam massage they can paddle their dinghy to there from the jetty tat i built..
Happy Bor:biggrin:

2.A Place In the Sun.
For those who still cant afford a roof over their head,dont lose heart,there is still hope.let me dedicate tis song to you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gawYt1d0vEg&feature=related

I will never forget the standing ovation i receive after singing this song in my school concert..my guitarist and my head prefect who had a liking for me can attest to tat.

In the meantime i have to be contented with my pigeon hole in the east where i not only hear the MRT rumble but FT in their drunken stupor kicking and shouting in the at 2am in the morning.:rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we can build underground tunnels to tekong.

so we can just drive there, the french can drill to UK, we can do it too.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think a jap company penta ocean already the main con for the tekong project. anyway, by then the reclamation completed. there will be no more room for reclamation on the east of sinkapoor, except to join tekong and ubin. then u can say goodbye to chek jawa. its a on going thing for tekong reclamation since the 90's. should be completed long ago, but kena the illegal dredging in Indonesia waters case. then no where to get sand liao. thats y the delay, if not by now we can play soccer on those tekong reclaim land liao.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think is under plan not 100% confirm. After reclaim the land . The whole water in between Tekong and Mainand can become big reservoir.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah,...with BMTS there...how you gonna live in peace...now and then got grenade thrown into your estate or topo wrongly topo into your bedroom how?

Not unless they wanna shift the BMTS..but where else can they shift to? P Pawai/ P Sudong? LOL...

Or the best thing to do, scrap NS...ho ho...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's talk for the longest time about an artificial spit be built off the east coast for residential properties. Anyone else heard of that?

PRC_ft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More space needed for more FTs new citizens you see?

PRCs
Indians
Malaysians
Thais
Viets
Indons
Pakistanis
Pinoys
Myanmars
Cambodians
Koreans
Japs
Ang Mohs
Arabs
Africans
Auzzies
Kiwis
Mongos
Every damn races!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats wat friends are for.
Ok guys from the bottom of my heart,if in 20yrs time if i am just as sucessful than my entepreneur friend OBS,i will buy a piece of land in Tekong,built three 20storey high apt,i will sell to SBF bro at 50% discount:wink:, bros who have the highest reputation point like bro Alamak,Ram etc will get the 1st choice highest floor with sea view,they derserve it for their hard work..For those with little points they get 1st to 5floor
and for those always on the banned list like mr perfect,daishuanxi etc..dun say i black heart..i will build some kennel in the park for them to stay:p
I will also invest in a beach bar where every bro can sip Pina Colarda and talk cock..for those who want to gamble at nearby gamblingship or go bataam massage they can paddle their dinghy to there from the jetty tat i built..
Happy Bor:biggrin:

2.A Place In the Sun.
For those who still cant afford a roof over their head,dont lose heart,there is still hope.let me dedicate tis song to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gawYt...eature=related

Wah bro, thanks. Hope I'm still alive for retirement with at least a place in the sun. That's what friends are for. :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtGF2m102Wg

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Tekong have lots of Hantu there, a crowded new town it will be.
Yup dun forget Bishan was once sitting on a cemetery and wat happen it became one of the most expensive pigeon hole at one time,most sporeans cant be bother whether got ghost or no ghost,even we have a ghostbuster srevice at katong shopping centre,buyers can use tat service to catch the ghost.
Wah bro, thanks. Hope I'm still alive for retirement with at least a place in the sun. That's what friends are for. :biggrin:
Hope so bro,i have seen a lot of old divorcee ended up in a wheelchair in the old folks home...not bad i notice they are still very hum sup looking at the old aunty inmates..pray tat you are not one of them in future:smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtGF2m102Wg

Just came back from having seafood in sungei ringgit eastern johore,can see the massive land reclaimation work in tekong,the bumboat man told me in the 80s and 90s it took him only 45mins to penggrang,now it takes about 1hr 15mins due to the the detour by the reclaim land in johore.
To all ex singaporeans,stop whinning..come back here to your promise land,fill with mei mei,honey,wine and song..dun worry soon we will be neighbours in Tekong.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Image0054.jpg

Was near pulau tekong today with some friends and saw this signage put up by HDB.
yes,tekong will be my future pigeon hole in the east where you can here noise pollution from aircraft flying above you.
And heard bridges and MRT will be built all the way to tekong and possible to batam too.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Image0054.jpg

Was with friends near tekong today and saw this signage put up by HDB.
Yes,tekong will be my future pigeon hole in the east where you can hear noise pollution from aircraft flying above you.
Heard bridges and MRT line will be built to tekong and even to south johor and batam.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Image0054.jpg

Was with friends near tekong today and saw this signage put up by HDB.
Yes,tekong will be my future pigeon hole in the east where you can hear noise pollution from aircraft flying above you.
Heard bridges and MRT line will be built to tekong and even to south johor and batam.

a lot of people may not know this, reclamation project not under SLA but HDB. i think even tuas reclamation project also under HDB. i dont know why. but its the way they do it.

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup dun forget Bishan was once sitting on a cemetery and wat happen it became one of the most expensive pigeon hole at one time,most sporeans cant be bother whether got ghost or no ghost,even we have a ghostbuster srevice at katong shopping centre,buyers can use tat service to catch the ghost.

Just came back from having seafood in sungei ringgit eastern johore,can see the massive land reclaimation work in tekong,the bumboat man told me in the 80s and 90s it took him only 45mins to penggrang,now it takes about 1hr 15mins due to the the detour by the reclaim land in johore.
To all ex singaporeans,stop whinning..come back here to your promise land,fill with mei mei,honey,wine and song..dun worry soon we will be neighbours in Tekong.

There is going to be a 3rd Bridge from Changi Point all the way to Pengerang, Eastern Johor State. Pengerang will be a Boom Town, like the current Nusa Jaya/Iskandar D.R. is right now.

3rd Bridge will go through Pulau Tekong before ending up in Johor, Malaysia.

Maybe this thread should be inside "Living in J.B." thread?

In any case, it will not happen overnight. Most brothers in here will be in their Tropical Island Paradise in the Sky. Sippin' heavenly Pina Colada's with LKY!!!!

Remember how long it took to make Sentosa into a Boom Town? Around 40 years, friends!!!! This one: Eastern Johor-Singapore Integrated Economic Zone--- will take even longer than Sentosa!!!! Ha, ha!!!!!! :biggrin:

AirSupply

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is going to be a 3rd Bridge from Changi Point all the way to Pengerang, Eastern Johor State. Pengerang will be a Boom Town, like the current Nusa Jaya/Iskandar D.R. is right now.

3rd Bridge will go through Pulau Tekong before ending up in Johor, Malaysia.

Maybe this thread should be inside "Living in J.B." thread?

In any case, it will not happen overnight. Most brothers in here will be in their Tropical Island Paradise in the Sky. Sippin' heavenly Pina Colada's with LKY!!!!

Remember how long it took to make Sentosa into a Boom Town? Around 40 years, friends!!!! This one: Eastern Johor-Singapore Integrated Economic Zone--- will take even longer than Sentosa!!!! Ha, ha!!!!!! :biggrin:

spot on Charlie boy.all these economic growth and development will take place in the future.