• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PSLE Results out!!! Top scorer 283, Guess which Race?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a racist but ontop of it he is also a coward and a Hypocrite.. No need to have a discussion with him..He is a plain loser and will not move so instead he will continue to spurt nonsense. Just deal with him like i do..Abuse and ridicule him and move on.. You cant change a person who had a very poor upbringing and is just plain dumb and ignorant.

hey i'm sure by quoting my post you must be talking about azacamis. Btw i thought you were against the idea of forummers ganging up on each other? Seems like you don't practice what you preach.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I not free to Google or Wiki. Name me one Ah Neh Nobel prize winner for science or arts. Name me one Ah Neh Olympian gold. More than 1billion Ah Nehs out there. Just name one LOL

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I not free to Google or Wiki. Name me one Ah Neh Nobel prize winner for science or arts. Name me one Ah Neh Olympian gold. More than 1billion Ah Nehs out there. Just name one LOL

Later they accuse you of being a racist. If not there's some type of lame excuse why ah neh don't win anything but are still good in sports and academia.

jonlatio

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok, I check:

R Tagore, literature.
VS Naipaul, Literature
V Ramakrishnan, Chemistry
CV Raman, Physics

Indian hockey, 8 gold
A Bindra, shooting!!! (KNNCCB got chance to win medal or not?)

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, I check:

R Tagore, literature.
VS Naipaul, Literature
CV Raman, Physics

Indian hockey, 8 gold

Excellent riposte! Up you for making fools out of these ignorant bigots. I've nothing but praise for the Indians that I meet, be it in Sinkieland or Britain. :smile:

[video=youtube;t0pwKzTRG5E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0pwKzTRG5E&feature=relmfu[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, I check:

R Tagore, literature.
VS Naipaul, Literature
CV Raman, Physics

Indian hockey, 8 gold

eee win medal in hockey and shooting! over 1 billion of them anyway.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doesn't matter, the hedgehog only ask to name one.

ok anyway that's what some of them did to me when asked to name chinese that won medals and they couldn't be china chinese but singaporeans and had to be born in singapore and their sports like gymnastics and ping pong were not counted. Those were even worse criteria compared to the one here.