• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PSLE Results out!!! Top scorer 283, Guess which Race?

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
The banner they'll put up at the school is going to be twice as large as in previous years and probably twice as loud.

'It is a slap on the face for the top primary schools (Nanyang Primary, Henry Park Primary, ACS, Raffles Girls Primary etc) where parents have to do volunteer work or bribe their way to get their kids in'.

Spiky get REAL!They do that at Rulang too except maybe bribing. WL, that a serious accusation. You got proof?

maybe Spiky mis-typed. he could have meant to type "unsolicited donation of $100,00 to the school out of good will by the parents in exchange for the school to consider giving a place to the child" instead of "bribe"

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
The banner they'll put up at the school is going to be twice as large as in previous years and probably twice as loud.

'It is a slap on the face for the top primary schools (Nanyang Primary, Henry Park Primary, ACS, Raffles Girls Primary etc) where parents have to do volunteer work or bribe their way to get their kids in'.

Spiky get REAL!They do that at Rulang too except maybe bribing. WL, that a serious accusation. You got proof?

I, Spiky, sincerely and unreservedly retract what I wrote on the forum page of Sam's AlfrescoHeaven, on the discussion topic: "PSLE Results out!!! Top scorer 283, Guess which Race?" especially on the part of the sentence where the words 'bribe their way to get their kids in' appear.

I bear no ill-will to the arguably top primary schools mentioned "Nanyang Primary, Henry Park Primary, ACS, Raffles Girls Primary etc" and I have no experience bringing up a child, registering him/her for school enrolment, or planning a child's academic future.

I admit that I am just a beach-bum, a loafer and a worthy qualifier of social security if my beloved country, Singapore, ever considers to have one. The distinguished educators and principals of the maligned primary schools should not take my words literally or seriously. Those were just careless mutterings of an alcohol addict in an inebriated state. I also admit that I have an unhealthy fixation on China mei meis, especially those originating from Shenyang, Dongbei , Jilin and HeilongJiang. This could have probably clouded my usually good judgement on the educational scene in Singapore. And lately too, I am starting to take a fancy on Punjabi ladies and I look forward to taking Hindi lessons soon.

I sincerely believe that Singapore is pristinely clean, totally devoid of corruption, nepotism and favouritism of any nature and I am thankful that my country has nurtured me, providing me with ample educational opportunities at highly subsidized rates. Thus, to all who are offended by the things I wrote, let me beseech you to accept my sincere apologies. Henceforth, I promise to stick to contributing to threads in this highly popular forum on the following topics only: Food, china mei meis, alcohol, rub shops, bedok reservoir, stock market collapse, Geylang, MRT suicides, Krafty's hallucinations and delusional tendencies and Goh Meng Seng etc

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are one sad racist aren't you? Almost everyone here are glad that she is a born and bred Singaporean. But you being racist and all just can never remove that racist blindfold that is covering your eyes. Seriously dude, there are more to life than just hate.

Anyway congratulations Yasmin. You have just pissed off those racist like this sad bugger.

I'm not a racist. I was just asking and more often than not that's the case. I wonder how clones like you crawl out of the woodwork. Go create more accounts.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I, Spiky, sincerely and unreservedly retract what I wrote on the forum page of Sam's AlfrescoHeaven, on the discussion topic: "PSLE Results out!!! Top scorer 283, Guess which Race?" especially on the part of the sentence where the words 'bribe their way to get their kids in' appear.

I bear no ill-will to the arguably top primary schools mentioned "Nanyang Primary, Henry Park Primary, ACS, Raffles Girls Primary etc" and I have no experience bringing up a child, registering him/her for school enrolment, or planning a child's academic future.

I admit that I am just a beach-bum, a loafer and a worthy qualifier of social security if my beloved country, Singapore, ever considers to have one. The distinguished educators and principals of the maligned primary schools should not take my words literally or seriously. Those were just careless mutterings of an alcohol addict in an inebriated state. I also admit that I have an unhealthy fixation on China mei meis, especially those originating from Shenyang, Dongbei , Jilin and HeilongJiang. This could have probably clouded my usually good judgement on the educational scene in Singapore. And lately too, I am starting to take a fancy on Punjabi ladies and I look forward to taking Hindi lessons soon.

I sincerely believe that Singapore is pristinely clean, totally devoid of corruption, nepotism and favouritism of any nature and I am thankful that my country has nurtured me, providing me with ample educational opportunities at highly subsidized rates. Thus, to all who are offended by the things I wrote, let me beseech you to accept my sincere apologies. Henceforth, I promise to stick to contributing to threads in this highly popular forum on the following topics only: Food, china mei meis, alcohol, rub shops, bedok reservoir, stock market collapse, Geylang, MRT suicides, Krafty's hallucinations and delusional tendencies and Goh Meng Seng etc[/SIZE].[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

hi there

1. bro, so serious man!
2. what! did you take your medication or what?
3. honest, what i like best is not the damn "apology thing" but

"Food, china mei meis, alcohol, rub shops, bedok reservoir, stock market collapse, Geylang, MRT suicides, Krafty's hallucinations and delusional tendencies and Goh Meng Seng etc."

4. damn funny man! but krafty ??????

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
[/QUOTE]
hi there

1. bro, so serious man!
2. what! did you take your medication or what?
3. honest, what i like best is not the damn "apology thing" but

"Food, china mei meis, alcohol, rub shops, bedok reservoir, stock market collapse, Geylang, MRT suicides, Krafty's hallucinations and delusional tendencies and Goh Meng Seng etc."

4. damn funny man! but krafty ??????[/QUOTE]

Krafty kept me going when times were tough for me.
At least, I know that somebody's life is more fucked-up than mine
:biggrin:

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm not a racist. I was just asking and more often than not that's the case. I wonder how clones like you crawl out of the woodwork. Go create more accounts.

fuck you, you are not a racist?.. You are the biggest bigot i have met in my all experience lurking around forums!!! Fucking twat!

kemana

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck you, you are not a racist?.. You are the biggest bigot i have met in my all experience lurking around forums!!! Fucking twat!

lmao this is so retarded... Talk about pot calling kettle black. Bloody keling moron

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
azacamis said:
You are one sad racist aren't you? Almost everyone here are glad that she is a born and bred Singaporean. But you being racist and all just can never remove that racist blindfold that is covering your eyes. Seriously dude, there are more to life than just hate.

Anyway congratulations Yasmin. You have just pissed off those racist like this sad bugger.

What's the argument here? The father is Indian Muslim and the mother is Chinese. Wah. Like everything combined.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do a search on all his previous post. A racist like him has two commonly used words - shit-skin and m&ds, as part of his conversational skills

Under the same breath can I beseech all of you bros here to do the right thing with hamburgers like him and tonychat who continually spit the same garbage on all topics? Just click on the extreme left Icon and give them their dues. Thank you very much, for that will make them think twice when posting comments.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rulang Primary School student emerges as top PSLE scorer

Yasmin Ziqin binte Mohamad Yousoof achieved an aggregate score of 283, the highest amongst the 45,251 primary 6 students that sat for the examination this year, after results were announced on Thursday.

WELL DONE, VERY PROUD OF THIS SINKIE CHILD.

papers mentioned she sat through 8 hrs of practise everyday with 5 min breaks in between with the aim of being top psle student.

that's sg 'education' for you.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
QUOTE]

Krafty kept me going when times were tough for me.
At least, I know that somebody's life is more fucked-up than mine
:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

krafty may be the sanest and most stable person on this forum and not the down and out loser that he makes himself out to be.

Last edited:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can CNA reports that Yasmin is a Indian!She is a mixed Indian and Chinese and why must it be regarded as a Indian?Why is the Chinese so lugi or disadvantage?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can CNA reports that Yasmin is a Indian!She is a mixed Indian and Chinese and why must it be regarded as a Indian?Why is the Chinese so lugi or disadvantage?

You're damn right, this is the case most of the time and it sucks that so few ppl speak up about it. Nowadays you have minorities complaing about every small slight in here, some of them aren't even real at all and call it racism.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do a search on all his previous post. A racist like him has two commonly used words - shit-skin and m&ds, as part of his conversational skills

You're just changing the subject. It's weird you immediately went to bug me when you first appeared in this thread. It's obvious you have a few clones in here. psy83 is one of them isn't it?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Under the same breath can I beseech all of you bros here to do the right thing with hamburgers like him and tonychat who continually spit the same garbage on all topics? Just click on the extreme left Icon and give them their dues. Thank you very much, for that will make them think twice when posting comments.

It's odd that you have to put me together with tonychat if not it wouldn't hold much weight. One thing i can confirm is that you haven't ignored me at all. Talk about hypocrisy. You mentioned months ago you ignored me but gave me an infraction when i mentioned a few unflattering facts about you recently so you still read my posts.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
So who should claim the credit? Mat Sallehs or Cheenas?

Yasmin Ziqin binte Mohamad Yousoof achieved an aggregate score of 283, the highest amongst the 45,251 primary 6 students that sat for the examination this year, after results were announced on Thursday.
WELL DONE, VERY PROUD OF THIS SINKIE CHILD.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
BETWEEN 1881 and 1941, Sabah, then known as North Borneo, was under the London-based British North Borneo Chartered Company's administration.

The locals were unhappy due to alleged exploitation and one man that stood up and led a rebellion against British rule was Datu Paduka Muhammad Salleh better known as Mat Salleh. To the British, he was a rebel but to locals, he was a warrior. He was killed in a gun battle with the British police on Feb 1, 1900.

mat sallehs are ang mohs.