• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PSLE Results out!!! Top scorer 283, Guess which Race?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BETWEEN 1881 and 1941, Sabah, then known as North Borneo, was under the London-based British North Borneo Chartered Company's administration.

The locals were unhappy due to alleged exploitation and one man that stood up and led a rebellion against British rule was Datu Paduka Muhammad Salleh better known as Mat Salleh. To the British, he was a rebel but to locals, he was a warrior. He was killed in a gun battle with the British police on Feb 1, 1900.

But in the local lingo mat sallehs means whites they don't refer to the malays. Malays or more specifically the ah beng malays are called mat rempits.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i heard a different one.

Long time back there was this guy Salleh. Mother was albino. So when the native Malays first saw the ang moh and their skin colour they obviously thought of Salleh's mother.

So it was originally emak Salleh.

Anyone heard it this way too ?

Just making sure you don't get it wrong. It's weird that ang mohs are called mats too but that's what they are referred to in malay lingo.

blackreplica

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can CNA reports that Yasmin is a Indian!She is a mixed Indian and Chinese and why must it be regarded as a Indian?Why is the Chinese so lugi or disadvantage?

It's perfectly normal in Singapore for children of mixed parentage to follow the race of the father. Her IC probably says Indian though of course in actual fact she is half Chinese too.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
This may be politically motivated to make peasant happy. But of course, credit must be given to the girl and family too.

But I would like to know the runner ups, who kenna second, third to tenth placing. FT, Sgp, or PR, and from what school:smile:

Glad to know it is not some PRC/India migrants.

It is a slap on the face for the top primary schools (Nanyang Primary, Henry Park Primary, ACS, Raffles Girls Primary etc) where parents have to do volunteer work or bribe their way to get their kids in.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hard to accept it that many agree that you are racist ain't it? I don't a clone to prove that you are a racist. Everyone can see

http://www.sammyboy.com/search.php?searchid=777516

And Mat Rempits are not Malay Ah Beng. If you don't know, don't make yourself look stupid.

POS your link doesn't even load. Hey they may or may not exactly be malay ah beng the pt is when a malay is called a mat it refers to the same thing as calling a chinese an ah beng. Idiot. At least i never got mat salleh wrong by mixing it with a totally different race.

You're the one making yourself look stupid. Your link doesn't even exist! How stupid is that?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian + Chinese Genes = Chindian Genius.

That young brother look like a dr mahathir in the making.

Chinese plus Indian= you get Malay looking children. Give them Muslim name, instant bumi status.

Another chinese plus indian example will be Dato nichol David from Penang . 6 times womens world squash champ. A record.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes very very good player. Love watching her play.

That young brother look like a dr mahathir in the making.

Chinese plus Indian= you get Malay looking children. Give them Muslim name, instant bumi status.

Another chinese plus indian example will be Dato nichol David from Penang . 6 times womens world squash champ. A record.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean you click on a link to see your own posts? Why? Afraid it will expose you as you are, which is a racist? Muahaha

The link don't work because it is the search result is a dynamic SQL query not static. Not sure if your brain filled with racist hatred got any intelligence left to understand any of that.

Mat rempit /= ah beng. Don't know just admit it. Don't try to pathetically try to save yourself with "At least i never got mat salleh wrong by mixing it with a totally different race" blah blah blah

Oh pos don't have write so much nonsense. You gave me a non working link

http://www.sammyboy.com/search.php?searchid=777516

This link doesn't work you idiot. So how can you prove your point when you cannot even post a working link? You're a thorough idiot therefore you don't have the right to even lecture anyone else.

How stupid can you be posting a non working link and then shamelessly giving excuses.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why I say the racist crap that you spew off your filthy mouth proves your brain has no space left for any intelligence to register any of the terms. So much for a racist who thinks he is superior. Dynamic link don't stay too long bodoh. Your brain too slow is it?

Here I help you. Go see for yourself how racist you are.

http://www.sammyboy.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=1572&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1

You are indeed a 100% retard. First you posted a link that doesn't work and then gave excuses as to why you couldn't even post a working link and then next moment post a link to my posts. Yeah i see all my posts and they look fine. No racist in them. Yet i'm really shocked at your utter stupidity and excuses you give when you can even post a link that doesn't even work. How retarded is that? You don't have any right to talk to me cos you're clearly not even at normal intelligence.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are indeed a 100% retard. First you posted a link that doesn't work and then gave excuses as to why you couldn't even post a working link and then next moment post a link to my posts. Yeah i see all my posts and they look fine. No racist in them. Yet i'm really shocked at your utter stupidity and excuses you give when you can even post a link that doesn't even work. How retarded is that? You don't have any right to talk to me cos you're clearly not even at normal intelligence.

He is a racist but ontop of it he is also a coward and a Hypocrite.. No need to have a discussion with him..He is a plain loser and will not move so instead he will continue to spurt nonsense. Just deal with him like i do..Abuse and ridicule him and move on.. You cant change a person who had a very poor upbringing and is just plain dumb and ignorant.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the fact that you have to checked your own posts just proves that you are a racist. If you are so sure that you are not, then why the need to check? Scared of the traces your left behind is it? Plan to delete is it?

Don't worry. For all your racist comments, I will quote it in my replies so it stays there for all to see.

Hey moron you gave me a link to my posts. So what does that even prove? You're really really stupid man. Your logic is something probably only retards with an iq of 1 would understand.