• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRs should pay more COE for cars

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come of it ...if everyone is that bloody smart, then there won't be paupers in the world. Just because a person is not smart enough, it does not mean he has no right to a decent life!

What every Singapreans want really is to have what our ministars and elite are having....a million $ salary job, job protection, big boss - bossing people around instead of being bossed around and a couple of Ferraris and Posches in the garage, a couple of mei mei stashed somewhere...etc. Yeah, we are work in those kind of conditions...and we dont care if the country is flooded with FTs as long as they serve us and dont make too much noise!! Of course, they touch my mei meis - they are dead meat!!

vincenttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's nothing stopping Singaporeans from enjoying the best of two worlds. All it takes is a bit of effort which proves my point that the majority are simply lazy and unmotivated and can't be bothered to improve their lives.

If Singaporeans are so motivated, smart and eager to improve their lives, PAP wouldn't have been in power for so long!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If Singaporeans are so motivated, smart and eager to improve their lives, PAP wouldn't have been in power for so long!

I've said this many times and I'll say it again, Sinkies and the PAP are great bedfellows. They deserve each other and till death do they part.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
If foreigners and PRs are treated badly, they'll simply head to some other country where they are more welcome and that will be the end of Singapore.

Without foreigners, there's no way the locals will be able to keep the economy humming along. They don't have the work ethic, the drive and the determination.

disagree, locals had the drive and determination, but GCT screwed things up when he opened the flood gates (on whose orders?) to foreigners to alleviate the then manpower crisis. if a local can't even make a living wage, how do you expect him to have the right work ethic and determination??