• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

prostitution in singapore

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
prostitution is not illegal here if got licence .but is online prostitution illegal ? is being a pimp illegal in singapore ? singapore law very confusing .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny laws.

Prostituition is "legal", gambling has been legalized. But fucking smoke a joint and those buggers nail ya for that.

Cheers!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
prostitution is not illegal here if got licence .but is online prostitution illegal ? is being a pimp illegal in singapore ? singapore law very confusing .

the license not for the prostitute but for the pimp to operate legally. The prostitute only break the law if he/she solicite in public. anti vice issue license to the pimp to operate at designated areas. it against the law in singapore to live off the earnings of a prostitute without a license.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of coz prostitution is legal here. Any idea how crowded the jails in Singapore would be if compromising one's values and bending over to take it up the arse were illegal?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the license not for the prostitute but for the pimp to operate legally. The prostitute only break the law if he/she solicite in public. anti vice issue license to the pimp to operate at designated areas. it against the law in singapore to live off the earnings of a prostitute without a license.

thankyou for your information . but is solicite in the internet consider legal ?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
thankyou for your information . but is solicite in the internet consider legal ?

I think this has yet to be defined. Technology has moved faster than our antiquated social laws and norms have been able to. I am still not used to people taking photos and posting them on the net without permission of those whose pics are taken. There is no central governing body established yet (I think) to deal with this.

Cheers!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Read pages 166 to 169 of Neil Humphrey's writeup on prostitution in Singapore :

Watching young (foreigner) girls selling their bodies at 3am was deeply disturbing for me... in Geylang, the poor (foreigner) girls look so young and fragile... I've watched Geylang (foreigner) girls, still in their teens, smile weakly as disgusting middle-aged uncles gather around to provide 'heartwarming' critiques within earshot of the girl, "Wah, this girl so young, like secondary school girl... but see her chest so flat, not worth $50 lah!"... I've never felt sympathy for (the prostitutes back in England) in the way I do for the young (foreigner) girls in Geylang... in Singapore, uncensored dvds are illegal and jailable, but prostitution with young (foreigner) teenage girls is legal... the hypocrisy is stunning..

http://books.google.com.sg/books?id...s at 3am was deeply disturbing for me&f=false

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, in Sg, the pimps are termed "Brothel Keeper." If they submit IRA forms, that will be their formally defined profession.

Cheers!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think this has yet to be defined. Technology has moved faster than our antiquated social laws and norms have been able to. I am still not used to people taking photos and posting them on the net without permission of those whose pics are taken. There is no central governing body established yet (I think) to deal with this.

Cheers!

prostitute only break the law if he/she solicite in public but internet can already consider as public no ? im confuse ..looks like loopshole law again :wink:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no, no ... not confusing @ all ...

juz 1 simple golden rule ...

if gahmen got a share of ur pie, den iz not illegal ...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any pimp can prostitute any whore by any means for by the whore herself and arrange the fee and fuck anywhere, by phone, SMS, e-mail etc. It's all not legislated or regulated. Your GF can offer you sex provided you pay her $xxx or buy her an expensive jewellery etc., that's prostituton too but legal. CID AV licensing, regulation and supervision is only required for brothels, i.e. a group of primps and whores in the same premises for the common business of offering prostitution. Solicitation on the streets is also illegal, that's why there're brothels, to facilitate and regulate the pimps and whores in the business. People who know where to go and want to go, can go there themselves. People who don't want to won't be touted and harrassed on the street. That's regulated legalised prostitition.

Anyway, the current case in question is not only about prostitution but underage prostitution, which means commercial sex by all medium of communication and arrangement are all legal if the whore is underaged. Sec. 367 Cap. 244. Legalised prostitution age is 18. You've returned all that to Police Academy?

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, in Sg, the pimps are termed "Brothel Keeper." If they submit IRA forms, that will be their formally defined profession.

Cheers!

i think legal pimp annual earning are not taxable. if tax, then govt will also be accuse to be "living of the earning" of prostitutes.

i heard from a friend who have relatives working shady biz that one main criteria to be an OKT sanaction by anti vice was to have ex-membership to changi resort. dont ask me why as i dunno.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any pimp can prostitute any whore by any means for by the whore herself and arrange the fee and fuck anywhere, by phone, SMS, e-mail etc. It's all not legislated or regulated. Your GF can offer you sex provided you pay her $xxx or buy her an expensive jewellery etc., that's prostituton too but legal. CID AV licensing, regulation and supervision is only required for brothels, i.e. a group of primps and whores in the same premises for the common business of offering prostitution. Solicitation on the streets is also illegal, that's why there're brothels, to facilitate and regulate the pimps and whores in the business. People who know where to go and want to go, can go there themselves. People who don't want to won't be touted and harrassed on the street. That's regulated legalised prostitition.

Anyway, the current case in question is not only about prostitution but underage prostitution, which means commercial sex by all medium of communication and arrangement are all legal if the whore is underaged. Sec. 367 Cap. 244. Legalised prostitution age is 18. You've returned all that to Police Academy?

PA taught me nothing only taught me how to bully ppl using my warrant card :wink: . so prostitution in the internet is legal ? really , any pimp can prostitute any whore by any means for by the whore herself and arrange the fee and fuck anywhere, by phone, SMS, e-mail etc. It's all not legislated or regulated ....i can see some business opportunity liao :wink: you willing to pay $1000 a shot for japanese ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
koreans going at 1/4 of your nipon ger price.

because theres no nihon jin pros in singapore . i must create my own market :wink: . those you see on the internet are fake japanese pros .most of them are PRC or thai who know a little bit of japanese and pose as japanese . one of my friend kenna con by internet "japanese " pros .

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. What do you mean?

2. What constitutes as solicitation in the cyber age?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because theres no nihon jin pros in singapore . i must create my own market :wink: . those you see on the internet are fake japanese pros .most of them are PRC or thai who know a little bit of japanese and pose as japanese . one of my friend kenna con by internet "japanese " pros .

why nihon jin consider premium? their pussy grow sideway? put didi in anyone can feel different meh?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why nihon jin consider premium? their pussy grow sideway? put didi in anyone can feel different meh?

thats why i also dont know ...but alot of my singaporean friends willing to pay alot for their pussy . i also dont know why HERMES is more expensive then LV ...:wink: money keep inside HERMES wallet can double up ?

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, which part of the Income Tax Act provides for exemption or empower the comptroller to give such an exemption:confused: Just curious.

What I understood was they got kenna individual tax like sole proprietorship trade income, just declare reasonable sum:o I heard one lah:o

i think legal pimp annual earning are not taxable. if tax, then govt will also be accuse to be "living of the earning" of prostitutes.

i heard from a friend who have relatives working shady biz that one main criteria to be an OKT sanaction by anti vice was to have ex-membership to changi resort. dont ask me why as i dunno.