• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property around Farrer Park Mrt station. Worth buying?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm talking about this area, confirm + chop no ah nehs, very tranquil

The way the govt is bringing in Ah Nehs, very soon Little India will not be little anymore. So be very cautious. That said, they will probably flood the rest of Serangoon Road rather than move towards Newton, except for those atas North Indian type.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The way the govt is bringing in Ah Nehs, very soon Little India will not be little anymore. So be very cautious. That said, they will probably flood the rest of Serangoon Road rather than move towards Newton, except for those atas North Indian type.

The Southern Ah Nehs and the Northern Ah Nehs are already flooding the eastern part of the country..

From Katong right up till Pasir Ris.. They are renting Condo units buying HDB resale flats in Bedok, Simei, Tampines and Pasir Ris..

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
a friend ask me if the property around there is worth buying. Me no idea. All i know is that a lot of ah neh congregate there. Any advice?

Farrer Park area is good buy. Why?

(1) Rentals are high. Foreigners like to rent here. City Central location, no need car. MRT break down or Bus kena traffic jam, can walk to work in the CBD.

(2) Indians? But these Indians are the guys pushing up the property prices here. Many have shops/business nearby in Little India. Since they work long hours, they are not going to buy Jurong, Marine Parade or Ang Mo Kio. They will buy a place they can walk home from their shop/office in 10 minutes flat.

Go ahead and buy FP. You will not lose money. But you will make a lot of rental money. :biggrin: