• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that religious people are stupid especially Christian

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, maybe you like to reads Gospel of Thomas. In it many of the contents are from Buddhist teaching.Let me recall which book I read and will come back to you asap.

You may also like to know who edit the English KJV bible.

Read Psalm 46 to get the hint. Count to 46th word from the beginning of this Psalm and take note of the 46th word. Then from the last word (skip Amen) and count backward to the 46th words and take note of the word. Put them together you get 2 words name of the editor. Bible is written like a poem with flowery phrases and similar style to one famous Englishman novels writer.

Then you may like to find out who was Francis Bacon. He was assigned by King James to edit and translate Vulgate Bible (German) to English. This 2 paired up to edit the Bible. King James was a bad king and during his reign nobody dared to say anything bad and people used codes and hide messages in many forms like back in the Japanese Occupation. And in the Bible many hidden messages and codes were written and yet to be revealed and exposed.

Did Jesus died at the cross? No, the Book of Relevation was wriiten with lots of codes and hidden message to reveal the truth of Jesus.

Also did Jesus and Paul went together to Minor Asia, Corinthians Thesloanians and so on?

No offense but there's a lot of crap on the internet which you are aware of. So just give me something credible to consider this worth a look. Otherwise it is a claim easily dismissed.

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, maybe you like to reads Gospel of Thomas. In it many of the contents are from Buddhist teaching.Let me recall which book I read and will come back to you asap.

You may also like to know who edit the English KJV bible.

Read Psalm 46 to get the hint. Count to 46th word from the beginning of this Psalm and take note of the 46th word. Then from the last word (skip Amen) and count backward to the 46th words and take note of the word. Put them together you get 2 words name of the editor. Bible is written like a poem with flowery phrases and similar style to one famous Englishman novels writer.

Then you may like to find out who was Francis Bacon. He was assigned by King James to edit and translate Vulgate Bible (German) to English. This 2 paired up to edit the Bible. King James was a bad king and during his reign nobody dared to say anything bad and people used codes and hide messages in many forms like back in the Japanese Occupation. And in the Bible many hidden messages and codes were written and yet to be revealed and exposed.

Did Jesus died at the cross? No, the Book of Relevation was wriiten with lots of codes and hidden message to reveal the truth of Jesus.

Also did Jesus and Paul went together to Minor Asia, Corinthians Thesloanians and so on?

So you are saying that I have to look OUTSIDE the Bible to find alleged support for your claim? Why? There are 4 Gospels and you cannot find explicit Buddhist teachings in them?

Pardon me for saying this but I think your claims about the Bible being edited and Jesus not dying on the cross but went with Paul on a few travel trips are claims more fantastic than the Bible itself.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
What claim? Know what references mean? The 4 Gospels has Buddhist teaching in it and shd I smoke it out for you? Want the MOE school standard give everything to you?

So you are saying that I have to look OUTSIDE the Bible to find alleged support for your claim? Why? There are 4 Gospels and you cannot find explicit Buddhist teachings in them?

Pardon me for saying this but I think your claims about the Bible being edited and Jesus not dying on the cross but went with Paul on a few travel trips are claims more fantastic than the Bible itself.

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What claim? Know what references mean? The 4 Gospels has Buddhist teaching in it and shd I smoke it out for you? Want the MOE school standard give everything to you?

If the 4 Gospels had Buddhist teachings in them, why did you first refer me to Gospel of Thomas which is not accepted by Christians as inspired Scripture? I am not even asking you for much, just a little bit, hardly considered everything. I am sure it won't be too much trouble for you to expose some distinctive Buddhist teachings in the Gospels. And while you are at it, if your claim is true, then Christianity and Buddhism should be very closely affiliated, right? So how come pastors don't preach from Buddhist texts and Buddhist monks don't carry a Bible and refer to it many times to teach Buddhism? I have been reading the Bible for many years and I would be most upset that I have failed to distill and discern the Buddhist teachings therein. Would need to burn all Bible commentaries also, and castigate all Bible teachers and Bible seminaries for failing to see what you saw. But I don't think that's going to happen at all.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

Gospel of Thomas is accepted by the Catholic church and used in preaching. There are few more Gospel books used by Catholic. Which church did you attend, btw?

The KJY Bible was translated from the Vulgate Bible and traced back to the time when the Bible was compiled. Word of God, or scripture, was coined by the Presbyterian priest to stop further change in the Book. To get into the detail is complex and from the Gospel of Thomas many Bible scholars already smoked out and evident of Gospel of Thomas was adapted from the Buddhist Dharmapada scriptures.

The Sermons on the Plain and Sermon on the Mount where Jesus preached contained Buddhist Dhramapada scriptures.

If the 4 Gospels had Buddhist teachings in them, why did you first refer me to Gospel of Thomas which is not accepted by Christians as inspired Scripture? I am not even asking you for much, just a little bit, hardly considered everything. I am sure it won't be too much trouble for you to expose some distinctive Buddhist teachings in the Gospels. And while you are at it, if your claim is true, then Christianity and Buddhism should be very closely affiliated, right? So how come pastors don't preach from Buddhist texts and Buddhist monks don't carry a Bible and refer to it many times to teach Buddhism? I have been reading the Bible for many years and I would be most upset that I have failed to distill and discern the Buddhist teachings therein. Would need to burn all Bible commentaries also, and castigate all Bible teachers and Bible seminaries for failing to see what you saw. But I don't think that's going to happen at all.

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

Gospel of Thomas is accepted by the Catholic church and used in preaching. There are few more Gospel books used by Catholic. Which church did you attend, btw?

The KJY Bible was translated from the Vulgate Bible and traced back to the time when the Bible was compiled. Word of God, or scripture, was coined by the Presbyterian priest to stop further change in the Book. To get into the detail is complex and from the Gospel of Thomas many Bible scholars already smoked out and evident of Gospel of Thomas was adapted from the Buddhist Dharmapada scriptures.

The Sermons on the Plain and Sermon on the Mount where Jesus preached contained Buddhist Dhramapada scriptures.

http://www.catholic.com/quickquestions/why-isnt-the-gospel-of-thomas-in-the-bible

You really did not bother to check things out.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

you worked hard and wonder why you so bothered about Christianity. Curosity kills a cat and the more you dig in the more angry you become.

It is either you believe it or dont?

Just remember this Chinese proverb 无事不登三宝殿 which you will know one day the meaning of the presence of a high being.

There is a survey 70% of those who do not believe in God (any God) would like to have a spiritual burial, just in case!

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

you worked hard and wonder why you so bothered about Christianity. Curosity kills a cat and the more you dig in the more angry you become.

It is either you believe it or dont?

Just remember this Chinese proverb 无事不登三宝殿 which you will know one day the meaning of the presence of a high being.

There is a survey 70% of those who do not believe in God (any God) would like to have a spiritual burial, just in case!

I'm bothered that you did not bother to check up your facts when you make puiblic allegations and claims that undermine the Christian faith.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
here you go again, lambasting and self proclaiming to be Christian which you ain't.

So free to check things out for you? Look like you were nick Psalm 23.

I'm bothered that you did not bother to check up your facts when you make puiblic allegations and claims that undermine the Christian faith.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
here you go again, lambasting and self proclaiming to be Christian which you ain't.

Why do you say I am not a Christian? But if I am not, then it would be a greater shame for you to be corrected by me.

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are half right. He is not a christian. How do I know? A real christian prays 5 times a day, can't have the time to spend 24/7 in this forum. A real christian must cut at below, can't be whining here in erection 20 by 11 times:wink: He is a fake christian paying mouth services but for fuck? Salvation and heaven!...what else!无事不登三宝殿, 无事不登三宝殿!

He has many nicks: God my healer, relevation2011, beensetfree, septuagint.

He is a genius in hiding his true feeling of atheists and be friendly with atheists in this forum using another nick erection 20 by 11 times.:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are half right. He is not a christian. How do I know? A real christian prays 5 times a day, can't have the time to spend 24/7 in this forum. A real christian must cut at below, can't be whining here in erection 20 by 11 times:wink: He is a fake christian paying mouth services but for fuck? Salvation and heaven!...what else!无事不登三宝殿, 无事不登三宝殿!

He is a genius in hiding his true feeling of atheists and be friendly with atheists in this forum using another nick erection 20 by 11 times.:wink:

Nice try but a complete fail. You really have no idea what Christianity is all about, do you?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Take no offence....but you are right on the dot. Yes...there is such thing as fake and real Christians. Your above message implied this to be so. More importantly, you are by your statements admit that there are such thing as true and untrue Christianity. You have not mentioned but let me add: True Christianity centered around the believe in the 66 Books of the Bible, and anyone add or minus their belief from these 66 Books are false Christians.

Psalm23