• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Profits Above Peasants: Ruler Loong Wants Lesser Wuhan Plague After Jun 13

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-pm-lee-phase-2-heightened-alert-jun-13-speech-14919830

PEASANTPORE: Peasantpore “should be on track” to reopen the economy, said Ruler Loong on Monday (May 31).

Proclaiming an edict to the nation, Ruler Loong added that he will ensure when the number of community cases falls further, the country “should be” able to relax existing restrictions under the Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) period after Jun 13, the date that they are currently set to last until.

His speech providing an update on the Wuhan Plague situation comes almost three weeks after the Peasantpore regime was forced to introduce fresh restrictions on social gatherings and activities, following peasants' unhappiness over the emergence of several clusters of infections thanks to a premature economy opening.

“I know, you all not happy, saying I put profits over peasants, re-open the economy prematurely, then cases spike up, and then lock down again. But I gonna say when the numbers go down, which I think must go down, we are reopening our economy. So stop sending letters to complain about the earlier reopening.,” said Ruler Loong.

PEASANTPORE IN A WORSE STATE TODAY

Ruler Loong said that the country is “in a worse position today”, compared to a year ago when it had its first big outbreak of infections.

This is because the Wuhan Plague decimated the Rent Economy that PAP has painstakingly built up since 1967.

But Ruler Loong must make hard choices to put profits above peasants despite knowing the new variants have emerged.

Specifically, Peasantpore will have to accept that some peasants will be infected when we open the economy without a Wuhan Plague cure or not possessing an effective vaccine, he said.

“Rapid testing us detect and isolate peasants quickly when they are most infectious. We accept some peasants will be infected by such spreaders and may die, but that is a small price to pay to rescue our Rent Economy.,” he hinted.

The country’s 40 vaccination centres island-wide are running smoothly, but the constraint is vaccine supply from Uncle Sam, he added.

The good news is that Ruler Loong has likely secretly pledged loyalty to Uncle Sam to secure the vaccine supplies after he was deemed to be getting too close to the Peking Communists for commercial benefits.

“In this latest outbreak, we have seen more cases of peasant children getting infected, in schools and tuition centres. The peasant children were not seriously ill, I am more worried than their parents.

Peasant children are our future cheap labour serfs to attract Ang Moh and Nihon merchants to set up shop here. If they kenna Wuhan Plague, their lungs will be gone, then a lot will be PES C for NS and cannot toil effectively for peasants after that,” he said.

Bookings open on Tuesday, with priority given to graduating cohorts for O, N, and A-Levels, as well as special needs peasant students.

This will be followed by students aged 12 and above, including peasant students in Institutes of Higher Learning. Finally, young adults 39 years and younger will be vaccinated. Jane Austen rebels who questioned if the vaccines are safe for peasant children will be rounded up to count coconuts in St John Island.

CONTACT TRACING AKA SPYING AT PEASANTS

Ruler Loong said such spying operations have already vastly improved, owing to tools such as TraceTogether and SafeEntry, and peasants' docile stupidity to give up their privacy".

Asiatic peasants are generally dumber, we tell them to record where they go via TraceTogether and SafeEntry, nobody makes a hoot about privacy.,” explained Ruler Loong.

“If a household is infected, we will swop in and pack the whole family away and force the entire neighborhood to go for tests, those who dissent will be sent to St John Island ”

FORCING THE ELDERLY TO GET VACCINATED

Ruler Loong also made a “special pitch” to the elderly.

Nearly three-quarters of the elderly – 760,000 senior citizens aged 60 and above – have had at least one jab or booked a slot already, but 280,000 have still not yet booked appointments, he said.

If you are above 60, you get Wuhan Plague, you think I will spend money on you? I rather treat younger peasants or their children as I need them to toil for foreign merchants. You die, your business, so cum and get a vaccine shot so you get milder symptoms and we spend less money on you.”

Those who are immobile can be jabbed during home visits by medical professionals.

Painting a picture of the new normal, Ruler Loong said he does not expect Wuhan Plague to disappear.

“It will remain with the same case as Sexually Transmitted Diseases and become endemic”

Living with the Wuhan Plague virus also means not completely closing Peasantpore’s borders.

We need foreign merchants and their investments or it is totally bye bye to our Rent Economy, you know, I know, that PAP made a mistake with the economic policy and we forgo advanced manufacturing. Now our service economy has collapsed and we do not have advanced manufacturing to helm our economy as a cog in global trade. It is so bad than even Heng $wee $wee run road,” he said.