• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Professor Tey says kangaroo court was politically motivated

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In the past, when we did not have the internet and the news media was wholely or mostly the only source of information you had on cases like this, the PAP could get away with this type of fake prosecution. Now, with so many sources of information available, blogs, anonymous insiders postings on TRE, Sammyboy, etc. there are many view points available. People can choose whether to believe the PAP version or not. Look at the Little India riots for example. If this had happened in the 1980s, we would have had little choice but to hear and read only the govt. version, which you can be assured will be hammered in daily to you. This is by virtue of the fact that the govt. controlled all media outlets. But today, with videos on Youtube of police running away and being intimidated and defeated by the rioters, people can see it and make a choice as to whether the police acted admirably and with "restrain", or were they just plain incompetent.

Given this new technology and the ability to view several versions of what happened, its amazing to me that the PAP still tries to "fix" outcomes with these sort of kangaroo courts. It is the duty of every singaporean to seek out the alternative version and than make a determination for themselves of what version they should believe. This is basically a case where the Prof showed poor judgement in sleeping with an adult consenting student. The student also showed poor judgement. But if adultery was a crime, than you can also arrest Hsien Yang, Hsien Loong, Minister Sham, etc. This was a matter which should have been dealt internally within the department or the university. But they tried to publicly humiliate and discredit him, and as it turned out, it was because he publish a book critical to them.

I really can't believe that the PAP is still so stupid and in today's day and age still tries to pull this kangaroo court shit off. The people of singapore do not appreciate their tax money being used to fund this type of state vendetta.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the past, when we did not have the internet and the news media was wholely or mostly the only source of information you had on cases like this, the PAP could get away with this type of fake prosecution. Now, with so many sources of information available, blogs, anonymous insiders postings on TRE, Sammyboy, etc. there are many view points available. People can choose whether to believe the PAP version or not. Look at the Little India riots for example. If this had happened in the 1980s, we would have had little choice but to hear and read only the govt. version, which you can be assured will be hammered in daily to you. This is by virtue of the fact that the govt. controlled all media outlets. But today, with videos on Youtube of police running away and being intimidated and defeated by the rioters, people can see it and make a choice as to whether the police acted admirably and with "restrain", or were they just plain incompetent.

Given this new technology and the ability to view several versions of what happened, its amazing to me that the PAP still tries to "fix" outcomes with these sort of kangaroo courts. It is the duty of every singaporean to seek out the alternative version and than make a determination for themselves of what version they should believe. This is basically a case where the Prof showed poor judgement in sleeping with an adult consenting student. The student also showed poor judgement. But if adultery was a crime, than you can also arrest Hsien Yang, Hsien Loong, Minister Sham, etc. This was a matter which should have been dealt internally within the department or the university. But they tried to publicly humiliate and discredit him, and as it turned out, it was because he publish a book critical to them.

I really can't believe that the PAP is still so stupid and in today's day and age still tries to pull this kangaroo court shit off. The people of singapore do not appreciate their tax money being used to fund this type of state vendetta.

it is a serious allegation when appelent said it is a political motivated charge.
I wonder why AG is keeping silent.

In other countries, AG would probaly summon the appelents for such allegation.

why our AG is keeping silent?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
it is a serious allegation when appelent said it is a political motivated charge.
I wonder why AG is keeping silent.

In other countries, AG would probaly summon the appelents for such allegation.

why our AG is keeping silent?

Because its true?

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Court of Public Opinion has already decided. It would be foolhardy for that Porlumpar AG to try his luck with a charge for scandalizing the judiciary. He was a Jessup mooter after all, so he's not stewPIG, but his Masters may try anything out of desperation.

[video=youtube;wrfvsu0ipQM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrfvsu0ipQM[/video]

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Court of Public Opinion has already decided. It would be foolhardy for that Porlumpar AG to try his luck with a charge for scandalizing the judiciary. He was a Jessup mooter after all, so he's not stewPIG, but his Masters may try anything out of desperation.

unfortunately for PORLUMPAR, more and more academicians voice out their opinion on this malicious persecution including australia adacemician Prof Michael Barr who read inside out of Singapore political games.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I suspect that and I suspect AG is a little timid to summon Prof Tey.
If really summon, prof Tey may open up the pandora box and giving more embarrass details of the insider fixing work of AG.

He has already won his appeal and was acquitted. The AG already has egg on his face. He can for sure bring a charge of libel against Tey, but Tey has already moved his family to JB. You can bet he has liquidated his assets and moved them out of singapore. He is untouchable now, even if they try him in absentia. It remains to be seen who ordered the fixing. And why it was so clumsily done. They can bring the libel suit against him and win through another kangaroo court, but they have to know that their popular support among the people is fast eroding. Of the stupid 60.1% that voted for them, that number might be less than 50% today if a GE was held. You better believe that the PAP conducts secret opinion polls all the time for the public sentiment against their party. They must have been alarmed by what they saw.

I have been on this site since 2008. When I first joined Sammyboy, I was like the lone wolf and my ideas were considered radical and maybe even a revelation to some people. But now, so many forumners here echo my sentiments. Its getting harder and harder for the PAP to wind the hearts and minds of the tech savvy newer generations.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has already won his appeal and was acquitted. The AG already has egg on his face. He can for sure bring a charge of libel against Tey, but Tey has already moved his family to JB. You can bet he has liquidated his assets and moved them out of singapore. He is untouchable now, even if they try him in absentia. It remains to be seen who ordered the fixing. And why it was so clumsily done. They can bring the libel suit against him and win through another kangaroo court, but they have to know that their popular support among the people is fast eroding. Of the stupid 60.1% that voted for them, that number might be less than 50% today if a GE was held. You better believe that the PAP conducts secret opinion polls all the time for the public sentiment against their party. They must have been alarmed by what they saw.

I have been on this site since 2008. When I first joined Sammyboy, I was like the lone wolf and my ideas were considered radical and maybe even a revelation to some people. But now, so many forumners here echo my sentiments. Its getting harder and harder for the PAP to wind the hearts and minds of the tech savvy newer generations.

bro, later hotel 81 bugis on boh?:wink:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

It is serious and defamation for Prof Tey Tsun Hang to say that AG was politically motivated to charge him.

Many months have passed but AG Steven Chong remains silent.

Does it mean that Prof Tey has hard evidence to show to the public if AG charges him for defamation?

So AG is used as a political too to silent dissent?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

So your Court of public opinion mean anything?

In dreamland they could mean something.

You ppl are really somethiing. All these coffee shop talk will change your lives outcome?

Hawkers talk, taxi drivers talk, dissatisfied lawyers talk blah blah blah etc

Any difference or not?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So your Court of public opinion mean anything?

In dreamland they could mean something.

You ppl are really somethiing. All these coffee shop talk will change your lives outcome?

Hawkers talk, taxi drivers talk, dissatisfied lawyers talk blah blah blah etc

Any difference or not?

wait until the next general elections, you stupid mother fucker. when the PAP goes down from 60% vote to less than 50%, would that mean anything to you?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wait until the next general elections, you stupid mother fucker. when the PAP goes down from 60% vote to less than 50%, would that mean anything to you?

you need to value the power of gerrymandering because PAP is able to form the government even if they have less than 50% of the votes support in Singapore.

PAP can form a super GRC for east coast / punggol and let Workers party win with 70% majority.

in other parts of Singapore, PAP may win only 54% majority.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....for this particular case, the opinions are quite equally divided.....
my (resident village) opinion is that he was lucky to get acquitted on appeal....
this guy sure have thick skin and thick head....
now he claimed his case was politically motivated.....
then he want to go back to NUS to lecture....
is he retarded or what???

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly what isn't por-Lee-tically motivated in Sinkapore ?

Every fucking policy they implement or things they do is to enrich themselves further and keep themselves in power and to prevent any skeleton from falling out of the closet.