• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Professor Of Ramsethology

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Exposed until kanasai...

Still can three mushyteers go drinking together, in sole company.

Thick knows no bound. Pei Fu!

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one's for bro Hedge. Another theory of Ramsethology by Prof. JW5 is the module on football numerology. The famous Liverpool and Manchester United No. 7s are Kevin Keegan, Kenny Dalglish, Bryan Robson, Eric Cantona and David Beckham. You must mention them all. If you only mention England players, you must be Ramseth. You must research past threads well before you talk about football here. If you say something the same as Ramseth, you must be Ramseth.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
forvendet and ramseth both go back on their words. flip flop machiam some keling snake. another similarity for jw5 to get hold on.

I didn't know what Ramseth said exactly. I said I was going to cleanse cookies, shut down computer and close office the other day. If Ramseth said something like that, then I must be Ramseth! Though that was miscontrued, I admit to going back on my word several months ago when Prof. JW5 started hounding me as if I was his guinea pig for his Ramsethology study. That time, I was so pissed that I did say I was leaving the forum. Only one private message was received to make me come back. It was from Ramseth. Well, I guess therefore I must be Ramseth again. :wink:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was that time. This time, I recieved more messages. Those who messaged me must be Ramseth clones too.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't know what Ramseth said exactly. I said I was going to cleanse cookies, shut down computer and close office the other day. If Ramseth said something like that, then I must be Ramseth! Though that was miscontrued, I admit to going back on my word several months ago when Prof. JW5 started hounding me as if I was his guinea pig for his Ramsethology study. That time, I was so pissed that I did say I was leaving the forum. Only one private message was received to make me come back. It was from Ramseth. Well, I guess therefore I must be Ramseth again. :wink:

Thanks for the compliment. All compliments are welcome. Time's up and my boss is shutting down the computers and office.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?98022-Rep-points/page3

Pecah Lobang ...lol....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good quote. Another addition to the Theory of Ramsethology. If you work in an office with computer, you must be Ramseth. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
OK taxi's coming. I just want to say this to Joetys. I've received your PM and phone number. Thank you. After what I've read about what KYP wrote about me after I left, I find it hard to trust any Singaporeans in Bangkok or anywhere unless they're my relatives or under my employ.

You have your right Ramsey, like anyone, I respect that. Go easy and safe journey.

so are you indirectly implying you won't be meeting up with joetys?

I'm cool Jah, most people here probably know me as quite a transparent guy who just wanna help or meet any fellow countrymen who come here. Anyway I'm in Pattaya now run road from Bangkok. Hope no need to run anymore. Sianz.

You have your right Ramsey, like anyone, I respect that.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey caveman, I am new in this forum I mean I actively posts only not too long ago. Recently I also feel damn sianz about all these witch hunting, not fun anymore leh. Even really have clone I am thinking so what, just treat it as another forumer la unless the clone start to fuck around attacking like a mad dog.

it's a double edged sword with jabberwocky speculating and making accusations about clones without hard evidence. first of all, why the need to expose and gain oneupsmanship among peers? so what if there are clones? what good does an uncovering do? best to leave clones play with themselves...they will look silly over time. second, what if jabberwocky is wrong? he may be right with a few clones, but if he is wrong once, his credibility is destroyed once and for all. why the need to be so obsessive about this stupid clone hunt. forumers would be more appreciative if this is a cunt hunt.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey caveman, I am new in this forum I mean I actively posts only not too long ago. Recently I also feel damn sianz about all these witch hunting, not fun anymore leh. Even really have clone I am thinking so what, just treat it as another forumer la unless the clone start to fuck around attacking like a mad dog.

To Joetys: Don't worry about it. I've seen it all through almost two decades. I can see that you're a truthful forummer here. I'm very near to you but a bit busy now. It's time to kill and cook something for dinner. I'll contact you when possible.

To Eatshitndie: Wish we can meet up in the Bay Area after I've settled the current problem at hand. Do you mind if invite Gopalan along? There's a good seaside seafood restaurant on the way to Monterrey. It's called Half Moon Bay. Or if we go all the way to Monterrey, the seafood restaurant there's not bad too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You mentioned you were going to leave and even edited your past msg. Oh yeah sure ram got you to stay. Yup how convinent.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm cool Jah, most people here probably know me as quite a transparent guy who just wanna help or meet any fellow countrymen who come here. Anyway I'm in Pattaya now run road from Bangkok. Hope no need to run anymore. Sianz.

You have your right Ramsey, like anyone, I respect that.

It's not about you joe. I was just asking ram since he says he has difficulty trusting sinkees in bkk anymore was he going to meet you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6. If you say you're handsome, you must be his clone.

Thank God this didn't exist hahaha.:biggrin:

Oh pls nobody will suspect a shit skin like you of being ram. Even ram wouldn't want to take up such a moniker. It's pretty normal for a keling shit skin to make unsubstaniated claims like he's "good-looking"

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not about you joe. I was just asking ram since he says he has difficulty trusting sinkees in bkk anymore was he going to meet you.

Yes, ask me. Address that question to me. I'll answer if I have the time and now I do. The answer is, I don't trust any Singaporean abroad by default just because we share common nationality. Trust has to be earned.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, ask me. Address that question to me. I'll answer if I have the time and now I do. The answer is, I don't trust any Singaporean abroad by default just because we share common nationality. Trust has to be earned.

ok so are you going to meet joe in thailand?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok so are you going to meet joe in thailand?

Wait, I'm busy helping my cousin to to skin the frog. She's struggling with the slippery skin and her hubby is even more clueless. Frog porridge for dinner tonight. Guaranteed to be better than Geylang Lorong 9. Short answer for now. I don't know whether I have time meet up with Joetys or not. Roger out.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait, I'm busy helping my cousin to to skin the frog. She's struggling with the slippery skin and her hubby is even more clueless. Frog porridge for dinner tonight. Guaranteed to be better than Geylang Lorong 9. Short answer for now. I don't know whether I have time meet up with Joetys or not. Roger out.

Your cousin married thai man?