• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Professor Of Ramsethology

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
after his handsomelessness has been exposed over and over, no one wants to be his clone anymore. to be fair, compare to average sinkies, he is above average looking. just not big boned, not broad shouldered and not tall. nonetheless can cause thai chick to get a little wet....without a flood.

Yeah. Faint praise is better than no praise. To be fair to Ramseth, he has an IQ above that of a retard. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Everytime Ramseth disappears, Prof. JW5 starts clonehunting for Ramseth something like Indiana Jones raiding the lost ark or the temple of doom. About half a year back, it was my turn to be targetted for the clonehunt. I was quite furious then but learned to forget it and get on with life. I read the professor's tales as fairytales. Now I pity the victim of the new sequal, provided that he's really not a clone of Ramseth. I couldn't resist starting this thread.

Only Ramseth would start a thread like that.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here lies the body of ramseth who drowned
Lost in the waters but never was found
He of a face that was bright and handsome
Could he be somewhere in the reservoir's bottom?
"Are the clones our dear Ramseth?" his friends did wonder
"No not I!" says each clone's forthright answer
"No matter!" one of them did declare
"I will leave no doubt it is Ram so beware,"
"You can demur and swear, your hand to your heart,"
"I will get the evidence and tear you apart,"
So I leave you my dear SBF forumer
To argue and debate on this ponderous matter

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me no fan of his. Obviously you know or can see who are his fans in this forum right? :biggrin:

Do I look like I care who his fans, friends or foes are? I was only bothered by Prof. JW5 insulting me with allegation that I was his clone months ago. I've gotten over it and forgotten about it since. But in the recent week with the disappearance of Ramseth again, Prof. JW5 is starting it against another "suspect." Prof. JW5 contributed nothing to this forum except clonehunting for Ramseth, disrupting and destroying otherwise good topics. That's why I started this thread.

if this is a thread to make him come back...try harder...LOL

Whether he comes back or not is immaterial to me. Just keep discussing him in this thread if he's the topic you want to discuss. Leave the other threads to their topics.

Last edited:

Ramseth (Inf)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do I look like I care who's his fans are? I was only bothered by Prof. JW5 insulting me with allegation that I was his clone months ago. I've gotten over it and forgotten about it since. But in the recent week with the disappearance of Ramseth again, Prof. JW5 is starting it against another "suspect." Prof. JW5 contributed nothing to this forum except clonehunting for Ramseth, disrupting and destroying otherwise good topics. That's why I started this thread.

Whether he comes back or not is immaterial to me. Just keep discussing him in this thread. Leave the other threads to their topics.

mr. forden,

jw5 found a new target of 'ramseth' clone to hit. you should be happy. why you want to direct the firepower back to yourself by starting this thread.

i am hoping that these jokes on me can slowly fade off but you just regenerate the interest again. sigh.

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here lies the body of ramseth who drowned
Lost in the waters but never was found
He of a face that was bright and handsome
Could he be somewhere in the reservoir's bottom?
"Are the clones our dear Ramseth?" his friends did wonder
"No not I!" says each clone's forthright answer
"No matter!" one of them did declare
"I will leave no doubt it is Ram so beware,"
"You can demur and swear, your hand to your heart,"
"I will get the evidence and tear you apart,"
So I leave you my dear SBF forumer
To argue and debate on this ponderous matter

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Rofl,... did you write that without quoting?? lol... Deserves to be up...lmao.:p

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
mr. forden,

jw5 found a new target of 'ramseth' clone to hit. you should be happy. why you want to direct the firepower back to yourself by starting this thread.

i am hoping that these jokes on me can slowly fade off but you just regenerate the interest again. sigh.

Because it's neater to keep everything about hunting for that megalomaniac in one thread. Most forummers are here to discuss topics of interests, not that megalomaniac. My basic message is still this, don't disrupt and destroy threads of topical interests for clonehunting exercises, whether for Ramseth or whomsoever.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mr. forden,

Curioser and curioser, don't you think?

jw5

Loyal
Haha...what do you think? Can I search poems that has this subject by googling?

That's how I know u are not ramseth's clone. If u are his clone, MCH will tok. :biggrin:

It's very difficult to hide interests, preferences and capability over a period of time.
Ramseth has no interest in the eudcation system, unless there are new FT Thai or Viet teachers for him to screw.
He has no interest in corrupt politicians, unless he gets a cut for helping them or a reward for exposing them.
He has no capability of producing an original rhyme, the best he can do is a fictitious interrogation where he is the interrogator.
His humour is not like yours, laugh until stomach ache type. His is laughing and mocking at others, like when he started a thread on a forummer he knew, who accidentally got some hair treatment liquid into his eyes.

He asked for ramsethology, he might just get it.
I could possibly start a hundred threads on the fellow, with titles like "The Supermarket Queue Dilemma" or "Tan Lead Shake's Speechmaking Ability". But I won't. :wink:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
JW5 I can tell truth now since that angmor kia called me to fuck off from this forum. I know that angmor kia since old Joo Chiat days. Suddenly we all become Ramseth clones. I actually dont mind and dont care but that angmor kia very angry. I support him. Fuck you and we fuck off. :oIo:

Cook up more stories I dont care LOL LOL LOL

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you one and all if you appreciated that. Here is the latest.:biggrin:

There stood our Forvendet, fair and true
Wild were his eyes, furious was he to argue
I have been falsely accused, our crusader replied
Alas that did not worked and so he died
His nemesis unflinching stood his ground
Our hero could not bring him down
With words that were to be his last
Forvendet declared JW5 had been unjust
So off he went with head held high
Ne'er to step into SBF again, I sighed.

"bows"

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because it's neater to keep everything about hunting for that megalomaniac in one thread. Most forummers are here to discuss topics of interests, not that megalomaniac. My basic message is still this, don't disrupt and destroy threads of topical interests for clonehunting exercises, whether for Ramseth or whomsoever.

getting fishier and fishier isn't it....

The Phantom was originally talented but hideous looking, so he went to wear a mask...

why was he hideous in the first place, because he was badly scarred...

from being xposed...LOL

n I just wonder who is going to be Christine to unmask the Phantom again...if you r the Phantom...

JW? LOL

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Windsor said:
Thank you one and all if you appreciated that. Here is the latest.:biggrin:

There stood our Forvendet, fair and true
Wild were his eyes, furious was he to argue
I have been falsely accused, our crusader replied
Alas that did not worked and so he died
His nemesis unflinching stood his ground
Our hero could not bring him down