• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Process of sever ties with family

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i went to subcourts website but cant find any info.
anyone here knows the process of sever ties with family? is it legal? is it possible?
:confused:

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, it's in your blood, can't change that. Just walk away, hide, change your name or whatever else suits your circumstances best...

Just make sure you don't leave any dependants behind cause that will get you in trouble with the law.

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow u played so big? Simi Tua Taichi?
family always always pulling me down. as i climb one step, they will pull me back 2 steps. I want to pull them up together with me but i dont understand why they wan to keep falling.
i'm tired la bro.

Last edited:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better inform CPF that you are changing your nomination. Tell them that you are leaving everything to your estate.

Then draw up a Will stipulating whom you wish to leave your assets to, thus cutting out your family.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
family always always pulling me down. as i climb one step, they will pull me back 2 steps. I want to pull them up together with me but i dont understand why they wan to keep falling.
i'm tired la bro.

U must be working extremely hard to forge forward, maybe they just want you to slow down a little bit and be contented with what you had achieved. Just my opinion

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember watching one mudland joint mediacock production starring some girl going to marry a rich man and she wanted to sever ties with her family so she didn't need to owe them anything. In the show she got the lawyer to draft some type of letter for her parents to sign to claim they aren't related anymore but i wonder if such a thing even possible. I doubt it though.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is your family very sinkified..if so. Then not just sever ties..find some way to exterminate them too..you will do the world a big favor.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U must be working extremely hard to forge forward, maybe they just want you to slow down a little bit and be contented with what you had achieved. Just my opinion
is not this way. is not contented that they wish to slow down. they create problems.
anyone has his plans of life but they jus wan to intercept and crash it.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
is not this way. is not contented that they wish to slow down. they create problems.
anyone has his plans of life but they jus wan to intercept and crash it.

Just stop being Mr. Niceguy and they will leave you alone. Learn to be more selfish, no need to sever ties.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just stop being Mr. Niceguy and they will leave you alone. Learn to be more selfish, no need to sever ties.
is contradicting as outsiders will not know what actually happen. on surface, outsiders will jus claim you are unfilial.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When u say family do u mean direct or indirect. Tat is parents n cousins n uncles tat sort. Normally parents dont do such things. If yr parents n indirect relatives do it. Most likely u r from hokkein family. They damn good at telling others off n putting others down. But i dont c how disowning them will help. They can still cause problems after u legally seperate. If tat is such a thing.

i'm tired la bro.