• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pro MRNA cucks. You guys will be dealing with covid mutations forever. Why?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
So can you prescribe me Ivermectin? :biggrin:
why Ivermectin ?

You hate evil empire USA and greedy capitalist big Pharma . So why support them?

Drink cow urine . Natural, organic and freely available so no one can profiteer .

India is a nuclear superpower, has Nobel Prize winners, won the Olympic gold medal and has a space program .

Surely they are correct about cow urine. It's gaining traction.

Go drink cow urine .

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
What we need is more IGM to handle variants, not IGA/igg antibodies that are specific to a particular strain of virus (which is what the MRNA and viral vector vaccines are doing, way too efficient to the point these antibodies that are strain specific outcompetes the IGM therefore acting like an immunosuppressant.)

That's why in people vaccinated with mrna/viral vector vaccines that target only the spike proteins, they have old illness like shingles/herpes coming back , because the antibodies that are supposed to keep these viruses at bay have been flooded out and outcompeted by obsolete Wuhan strain antibodies as a result of obsolete vaccines.

The most important antibodies to handle all covid variants are IGM, and these are NOT what the current vaccines are helping to create. The reason China based vaccines seem to help 'reduce' infection is simply due to them being 'inefficient' and not overgenerating antibodies (specific ones) that drown out the IGM (which is natural to most people). Yes there would be suffering/deaths in these countries that do not use MRNA/viral vector vaccines but the viruses are also not selectively pressured to mutate their spikes to escape immune system so they eventually burn themselves out when the IGM destroys them.

WE NEED IGM ANTIBODIES and this can be achieved by being 'unvaccinated' or 'vaccinated with non viral vector/mrna vaccines that target only the spike proteins)

Even being unvaccinated helps burn the virus out eventually because unvaccinated people STILL HAVE IGM in their system and even though they may suffer, but eventually they will produce MORE ACCURATE and UP TO DATE strain specific antibodies that handles that current strain that is dominant and in circulation, therefore forming clusters of herd immunity and eventually blocking/burning the spread of the variants to a stop.

LEAKY USELESS OUTDATED VACCINES like PFIZER, ASTRAZENECA, SPUTNIK, MODERNA, JNJ are the ones causing the pandemic to be prolonged and helping the variants spread through ADE. They're very good at what they do, FOR THE ORIGINAL STRAIN but once the variants hit, it's all cat and mouse game forever.

mrna folks can jab forever. :FU:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Medical inventor and author David Martin proves that the Pfiser and Moderna mRNA vaccines are not vaccines by medical definition and how Big Pharma is using national and state emergency authorizations to force these untested gene therapies onto the population.

References • It is unlawful under the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C. § 41 et seq., to advertise that a product or service can prevent, treat, or cure human disease unless you possess competent and reliable scientific evidence, including, when appropriate, well-controlled human clinical studies, substantiating that the claims are true at the time they are made. 
 • Definition of Vaccine https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/imz-basics.htm • Immunity: Protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected. 
 • Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that 
disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose. 
 • “The primary endpoint is the prevention of symptomatic COVID-19 disease. Key secondary endpoints include prevention of severe COVID- 19 disease and prevention of infection by SARS-CoV-2.” https://investors.modernatx.com/news-releases/news-release-details/modernas- covid-19-vaccine-candidate-meets-its-primary- efficacy#:~:text=About%20the%20Phase%203%20COVE%20Study&text=The%20primary%20endpoint%20is%20the,by%20SARS%2DCoV%2 D2. 
 • “As of this writing, no correlate of protection for SARS-CoV-2 has been established.” https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2028436 
 • “No existing vaccines have been shown to be effective against infection with any betacoronavirus, the family that includes SARS-CoV-2, which causes Covid-19.” Polack FP, Thomas SJ, Kitchin N, et al. Safety and efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 vaccine. N Engl J Med 2020;383:2603-2615.

In Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905), the court held that the context for their opinion rested on the following principle:

“This court has more than once recognized it as a fundamental principle that 'persons and property are subjected to all kinds of restraints and burdens in order to secure the general comfort, health, and prosperity of the state…”

The Moderna and Pfizer “alleged vaccine” trials have explicitly acknowledged that their gene therapy technology has no impact on viral infection or transmission whatsoever and merely conveys to the recipient the capacity to produce an S1 spike protein endogenously by the introduction of a synthetic mRNA sequence. Therefore, the basis for the Massachusetts statute and the Supreme Court’s determination is moot in this case.

From Iowa Code

Vaccine means a specially prepared antigen which, upon administration to a person, will result in immunity

“Vaccine” means a specially prepared antigen administered to a person for the purpose of providing immunity.

Pursuant to the authority of Iowa Code section 147.76, the Board of Pharmacy hereby gives Notice of Intended Action to amend Chapter 8, “Universal Practice Standards,” and to adopt new Chapter 39, “Expanded Practice Standards,” Iowa Administrative Code.

Section 5(a) of the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C. § 45(a), prohibits “unfair or deceptive acts or practices in or affecting commerce.” Further, misrepresentations or deceptive omissions of material facts constitute deceptive acts or practices prohibited by this section of the Act. Notably, Section 12(a) of the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C. § 52(a), prohibits the dissemination of any false advertisement in or affecting commerce for the purpose of inducing, or which is likely to induce, the purchase of food, drugs, devices, services, or cosmetics. Supple is a “drug” as “drug” is defined in Section 15(c) of the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C. § 55(c).

David's book, Lizards Eat Butterflies, is now available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble:

https://www.amazon.com/Lizards-Eat-Bu...

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/liza...

Visit www.davidmartin.world for more of David's content.

Our Turn Back The Globalist Storm Sale is now live! Shop now and get prepared while you still can!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why Ivermectin ?

You hate evil empire USA and greedy capitalist big Pharma . So why support them?

Drink cow urine . Natural, organic and freely available so no one can profiteer .

India is a nuclear superpower, has Nobel Prize winners, won the Olympic gold medal and has a space program .

Surely they are correct about cow urine. It's gaining traction.

Go drink cow urine .
Ivermectin is German. If India can create nuclear power out of cow urine why not?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL this thread look like a place for wisdom comparison my uncle like KNN my uncle would like to make a executive conclusion of what is then deemed wise man KNN KNN KNN
1. Doesn't need to be highlee uneducated or holding a high post or earning a lot of money lah KNN
2. If you are smart there are always people smarter than you KNN
3. The key for success to become a wise man is be clear minded KNN I.e know exactlee what is happening around you some eg. You can list out a thousands leesons for not accepting vaccines but you need to find other solutions to it and not just oppose without any KNN giving solution of using own immune system to fight is acceptable but you onlee think for yourself mare KNN either you are selfish or you are alone and lonelee KNN
4. Prevent people from taking advantages of you that includes trying to make money from you so that you don't even need to make alot of money to enjoy life KNN at the same time figure out where are the monies to get hint: not necessary you must be someone else dog to achieve that KNN there are many flaws in this society to get money without breaking the law and not to be makaned by other people during this process KNN

Follow the tips from my uncle and you shall be a wise man

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL this thread look like a place for wisdom comparison my uncle like KNN my uncle would like to make a executive conclusion of what is then deemed wise man KNN KNN KNN
1. Doesn't need to be highlee uneducated or holding a high post or earning a lot of money lah KNN
2. If you are smart there are always people smarter than you KNN
3. The key for success to become a wise man is be clear minded KNN I.e know exactlee what is happening around you some eg. You can list out a thousands leesons for not accepting vaccines but you need to find other solutions to it and not just oppose without any KNN giving solution of using own immune system to fight is acceptable but you onlee think for yourself mare KNN either you are selfish or you are alone and lonelee KNN
4. Prevent people from taking advantages of you that includes trying to make money from you so that you don't even need to make alot of money to enjoy life KNN at the same time figure out where are the monies to get hint: not necessary you must be someone else dog to achieve that KNN there are many flaws in this society to get money without breaking the law and not to be makaned by other people during this process KNN

Follow the tips from my uncle and you shall be a wise man
Following up on pt4 KNN you can say alright I make alot of money from my investment shiok KNN but leemember that end of the day your fate is still leecided by other people KNN can link back to kana made use by people KNN whereas know the leesult first before you leecide to make the money KNN in my uncle's case he made money by knowing the herd mentality although not 100% success but he won't lose much even when it was a wrong judgement KNN KNN KNN key success factor is still know the leesult first KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Following up on pt4 KNN you can say alright I make alot of money from my investment shiok KNN but leemember that end of the day your fate is still leecided by other people KNN can link back to kana made use by people KNN whereas know the leesult first before you leecide to make the money KNN in my uncle's case he made money by knowing the herd mentality although not 100% success but he won't lose much even when it was a wrong judgement KNN KNN KNN key success factor is still know the leesult first KNN
My uncle does not mind to park all his monies to pap and let them make use becas when pap is leeched they will let go some of these monies and not everyone is wise enough to know how to get it :biggrin: KNN my uncle leesclose 1 big sum of money he made was from a flat KNN some people think alamak my income exceeded I can't buy this KNN you know what my uncle did ? Leesign from his job and get the bloody cheap flat KNN leesell it you can make many tonnes than continue to work so do not even need to hesitate to quit your fucking job as a wiser choice KNN KNN KNN don't be a robotic slaves KNN too bad this game is over sorlee :biggrin: KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle does not mind to park all his monies to pap and let them make use becas when pap is leeched they will let go some of these monies and not everyone is wise enough to know how to get it :biggrin: KNN my uncle leesclose 1 big sum of money he made was from a flat KNN some people think alamak my income exceeded I can't buy this KNN you know what my uncle did ? Leesign from his job and get the bloody cheap flat KNN leesell it you can make many tonnes than continue to work so do not even need to hesitate to quit your fucking job as a wiser choice KNN KNN KNN don't be a robotic slaves KNN too bad this game is over sorlee :biggrin: KNN
When all done money in look for a job that doesn't need to contribute to anyones success whack anyone even ceo if you have done a proper job no worrlees 3.5k take it song song to jurong when your bank account lumber has many digits :biggrin: KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
When all done money in look for a job that doesn't need to contribute to anyones success whack anyone even ceo if you have done a proper job no worrlees 3.5k take it song song to jurong when your bank account lumber has many digits :biggrin: KNN
At this point everything under the grasp of My uncle except health KNN KNN come covid how ? KNN having underlying health conditions no choice have to take a bet for mRNA vaccination KNN KNN

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...s-1000-art-test-kits-vending-machines-2185291

proverbial 1000 cases a day coming. The 4 horsemen of the apocalypse have been unleashed from covid hell.

now is the time for the pro choice unvaxxed to come forth and test their natural immunity augmented by ivermectin

come embrace the virus and show those whom you mock that you have been right all this while and the rest of us have been wrong

your superior natural IGM IGG IGA and what the fuck not

hopefully this massive wave will seize the lot of you and cull all of you like diseased swines no longer useful to anyone

Secret Lab should start making coffins soon . Sure Huat

whoooopeeeeeeeee

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
C62DFD47-4DCA-4AE6-B144-87D06F7BD590.jpeg

Hee hee hee
Ha ha ha ha ha
Ho ho ho ho ho
hee hee hee hee hee