• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pro MRNA cucks. You guys will be dealing with covid mutations forever. Why?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tecVxyZd.png

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
My prediction: In the end SG will let everyone get a sinovac/sinopharm/novavac booster shot.

From the emerging info I've come across, the mRNA spike protein shit is extremely fragile and may explain it's ineffectualness. That's why it has to be stored at such a low temp.

Consider this: Annual booster shots are being used today for influenza. But booster shots are updated with the new flu virus strains for the immune system to learn how to resist them. Why the fuck are the pharma companies asking people to inject more doses of the same mRNA "vaccine" if it's really working?

pap also scared. now wanna try non mrna as booster. they scared ppl like that jab mrna so often will really up lorry.
If PAP really had the health and safety of sinkies at heart then they wouldn't have forced us to take mRNA shots.

If sinkies really only have their own health and safety as consideration, then few would allow themselves be jabbed with mRNA.

But the economic, societal and professional pressures have made sinkies take a big health gamble

because they dun have a mind of their own. blindly trusting the pap.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My prediction: In the end SG will let everyone get a sinovac/sinopharm/novavac booster shot.

From the emerging info I've come across, the mRNA spike protein shit is extremely fragile and may explain it's ineffectualness. That's why it has to be stored at such a low temp.

Consider this: Annual booster shots are being used today for influenza. But booster shots are updated with the new flu virus strains for the immune system to learn how to resist them. Why the fuck are the pharma companies asking people to inject more doses of the same mRNA "vaccine" if it's really working?
Because it is lucrative and they haven’t got anything better?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If PAP really had the health and safety of sinkies at heart then they wouldn't have forced us to take mRNA shots.

If sinkies really only have their own health and safety as consideration, then few would allow themselves be jabbed with mRNA.

But the economic, societal and professional pressures have made sinkies take a big health gamble
Well… the thought of not getting allowed to sit down and eat is enough to get me rushing to the vaccination centre

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huat ah! one shot every 6.9 months. 1 billion doses will translate to at least $69b every half a year. for many years to cum. luckily i bought in at $23 at start of the pandamic.
EA11AA6F-1A5E-420D-B475-284963847257.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And that is the reason why… FDA will never approve anything other than mRNA products made the cronies
fda sexperts “retire” after disagreeing with biden admin that mrna boosters are needed for now for the general population. they recommended “no” to booster shots, not so soon, not never. and promptly resign or get “retired”. they will find new “sexperts” who will say yes, most likely from the niaid (fauci) camp.

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is done cannot be undone. Until now, there are still myths over all types of vaccines. Time will reveal the truth in due course. Whatever type of vaccines that we have taken at least keep us safe from serious illness for the time being with a very small percentage that had adverse effects. You can never have a knife that is sharp at both ends.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because it is lucrative and they haven’t got anything better?
I've posted this before.. Pharma companies are profit motivated and don't really care if the drugs are not working or even harmful. Pfizer, moderna, J&J have all been fined in courts before for selling harmful products so this is their operating model. If their mrna "vaccine" is ultimately proven as a failed product, the company will just declare bankrupt and all liability ends there.

And don't think major health scandals like this has never happened before. The world is recovering from toxic products like asbestos and oxycontin

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've posted this before.. Pharma companies are profit motivated and don't really care if the drugs are not working or even harmful. Pfizer, moderna, J&J have all been fined in courts before for selling harmful products so this is their operating model. If their mrna "vaccine" is ultimately proven as a failed product, the company will just declare bankrupt and all liability ends there.

And don't think major health scandals like this has never happened before. The world is recovering from toxic products like asbestos and oxycontin
I don't think Pharma companies work the way you think they do. They certainly won't just declare bankrupt and fold up. You think you know a lot, but really you don't. You should just stick to your dead end job and think about how to budget your next monthly salary rather than be concerned about how Pharmas run their business.

FYI, Pharmas make more money from ongoing drugs than they would vaccines and they do care about reputational costs. I know because I deal with them.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
What we need is more IGM to handle variants, not IGA/igg antibodies that are specific to a particular strain of virus (which is what the MRNA and viral vector vaccines are doing, way too efficient to the point these antibodies that are strain specific outcompetes the IGM therefore acting like an immunosuppressant.)

That's why in people vaccinated with mrna/viral vector vaccines that target only the spike proteins, they have old illness like shingles/herpes coming back , because the antibodies that are supposed to keep these viruses at bay have been flooded out and outcompeted by obsolete Wuhan strain antibodies as a result of obsolete vaccines.

The most important antibodies to handle all covid variants are IGM, and these are NOT what the current vaccines are helping to create. The reason China based vaccines seem to help 'reduce' infection is simply due to them being 'inefficient' and not overgenerating antibodies (specific ones) that drown out the IGM (which is natural to most people). Yes there would be suffering/deaths in these countries that do not use MRNA/viral vector vaccines but the viruses are also not selectively pressured to mutate their spikes to escape immune system so they eventually burn themselves out when the IGM destroys them.

WE NEED IGM ANTIBODIES and this can be achieved by being 'unvaccinated' or 'vaccinated with non viral vector/mrna vaccines that target only the spike proteins)

Even being unvaccinated helps burn the virus out eventually because unvaccinated people STILL HAVE IGM in their system and even though they may suffer, but eventually they will produce MORE ACCURATE and UP TO DATE strain specific antibodies that handles that current strain that is dominant and in circulation, therefore forming clusters of herd immunity and eventually blocking/burning the spread of the variants to a stop.

LEAKY USELESS OUTDATED VACCINES like PFIZER, ASTRAZENECA, SPUTNIK, MODERNA, JNJ are the ones causing the pandemic to be prolonged and helping the variants spread through ADE. They're very good at what they do, FOR THE ORIGINAL STRAIN but once the variants hit, it's all cat and mouse game forever.

mrna folks can jab forever. :FU:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
What we need is more IGM to handle variants, not IGA/igg antibodies that are specific to a particular strain of virus (which is what the MRNA and viral vector vaccines are doing, way too efficient to the point these antibodies that are strain specific outcompetes the IGM therefore acting like an immunosuppressant.)

That's why in people vaccinated with mrna/viral vector vaccines that target only the spike proteins, they have old illness like shingles/herpes coming back , because the antibodies that are supposed to keep these viruses at bay have been flooded out and outcompeted by obsolete Wuhan strain antibodies as a result of obsolete vaccines.

The most important antibodies to handle all covid variants are IGM, and these are NOT what the current vaccines are helping to create. The reason China based vaccines seem to help 'reduce' infection is simply due to them being 'inefficient' and not overgenerating antibodies (specific ones) that drown out the IGM (which is natural to most people). Yes there would be suffering/deaths in these countries that do not use MRNA/viral vector vaccines but the viruses are also not selectively pressured to mutate their spikes to escape immune system so they eventually burn themselves out when the IGM destroys them.

WE NEED IGM ANTIBODIES and this can be achieved by being 'unvaccinated' or 'vaccinated with non viral vector/mrna vaccines that target only the spike proteins)

Even being unvaccinated helps burn the virus out eventually because unvaccinated people STILL HAVE IGM in their system and even though they may suffer, but eventually they will produce MORE ACCURATE and UP TO DATE strain specific antibodies that handles that current strain that is dominant and in circulation, therefore forming clusters of herd immunity and eventually blocking/burning the spread of the variants to a stop.

LEAKY USELESS OUTDATED VACCINES like PFIZER, ASTRAZENECA, SPUTNIK, MODERNA, JNJ are the ones causing the pandemic to be prolonged and helping the variants spread through ADE. They're very good at what they do, FOR THE ORIGINAL STRAIN but once the variants hit, it's all cat and mouse game forever.

mrna folks can jab forever. :FU:

You can ask the dead unvaccinated ones how come their IgM didn't save them from the cytokine storm that killed them :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-china-tests-explai-idUSKBN29P0OC

and ANY vaccine will trigger IgM. Your body produces IgM to any antigen challenge as the initial response .

You are such a fake science joke

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI, Pharmas make more money from ongoing drugs than they would vaccines and they do care about reputational costs. I know because I deal with them.
No wonder you're as unscrupulous and absent of any integrity like those big pharma.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Exactly, i do not advise people to take any vaccine at all. Your natural immunity is the best. If you allowed yourself to take vaccine, you are allowing the control over you, even though your reason is for work and business. It is still a control over you. I do not consent to have control of any kind over me or any other people.
Dont worry medical ethical principle of patient autonomy agrees with you and supports you!

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog...are-exert-your-patient-autonomy-2018050713784

Patient autonomy: The right of patients to make decisions about their medical care without their health care provider trying to influence the decision. Patient autonomy does allow for health care providers to educate the patient but does not allow the health care provider to make the decision for the patient.