• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pro MRNA cucks. You guys will be dealing with covid mutations forever. Why?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.smh.com.au/world/south-...4v7-QvfH-5TA2yXoCIUxxNN1_ydJPFYcb35viKLhN5EM4

They are using chinese inactivated vaccines.

The Chinese vaccines are typical inactivated viruses. This allows creation of antibodies that recognizes more than just spike proteins, so it could more or less handle variants up to a degree. There's no immense selection pressure on the virus spike proteins so the mutation is not so great to the point the antibodies couldn't miss it entirely.

That in addition, these vaccines do not generate as much IGA/specific (antigen) antibodies that would outcompete the IGM variant capable generic antibodies.

So more or less, infected people (after vaccination) would likely also have to go through what unvaccinated people go through.

So if the vaccines aren't making antibodies that outcompete the IGM, then the virus would eventually burn itself out and people would eventually make effective IGA specific antibodies from infection anyway.

Conclusion, don't use that blasted MRNA/Viral Vector vaccines that causes too much/overproduction of obsolete IGA/Strain specific antibodies that outcompetes the variant capable IGM antibodies.

ADE and mutations are kept to the minimum and the virus burns itself out eventually from pockets of herd immune clusters in the population.

ANY country that has majority use of MRNA vaccines that targets only the spike proteins are going to continue dealing with covid-19 and it's mutated variants INDEFINITELY.

even one sinkie doc that started the hep d vaccination drive in sinkapore also mentioned the same. now vaccine ong and all the mrna cucks will have to repent. expecting morning dredd and his clone must be repenting now. LOL

https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...ne-fees-selected-vaccine-takers-be-reimbursed

In recent days, a message by another doctor has been circulating on WhatsApp, where he talks about the use of mRNA vaccines, saying that they are ineffective in tackling the B1617 coronavirus variant that was first detected in India.

The message originated from Dr Gabriel Oon Chong Jin, a retired oncologist who is a pioneer in liver cancer research here.

Dr Oon, 82, played a key role in Singapore’s hepatitis B vaccination programme that began in the late 1970s. Hepatitis B is a liver infection caused by a virus.

When contacted by TODAY on Friday, Dr Oon, who last practised at Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, confirmed that the content of the message was from him.

In the message, he wrote that mutations in the spike protein of the coronavirus causing Covid-19 has altered its antigenicity — or its ability to bind to cell walls.

The spike protein is the part of the virus that it uses to penetrate human cells so that it can bind with the cells more effectively and cause infection.

When the antigenicity changes, vaccines that use the new mRNA technology such as Pfizer-BioNTech cannot recognise the mutant variant such as the B1617 one.

Only a vaccine such as Sinovac that has an inactivated virus “with all its seven antigens” can still produce an immune response even when one antigen of the active invading virus is affected by mutation, Dr Oon wrote.

He added that the B1617 variant had successfully infected vaccinated frontliners and airport staff members, as well as school children in Singapore.

“Pfizer is useless now and obsolete in the presence of mutations on (the) spike gene,” the message read.

He also said in the message that “China vaccines” can overcome the B1617 variant and that he had written in to the authorities to consider using Sinovac.

The Sinovac vaccine may be suitable for children, and even babies, but at a lowered dosage, he added.

When asked by TODAY to comment more about his concerns, Dr Oon stressed again that mRNA vaccines are “useless” against the B1617 mutant and that the variant should be seen as a “new infection”.

“I would say it is a time of emergency, a time to change and use another vaccine such as Sinovac, which we already have in stock,” he said, referring to the shipment of the vaccine Singapore received in February and pending approval for use here.

Dr Oon continued: “If we keep vaccinating people with mRNA vaccines like Pfizer, we are endangering the lives of so many people around us who will still get infected, not to mention the person who is vaccinated."

It is a doctor's duty to call immediately for a change of treatment if it is not working for a patient who has a life-threatening condition, he said by way of example.

In offering his views on Covid-19, he said: “I did it for the love of my country and humanity.”

Dr Oon’s circulated message on WhatsApp mentioned that he had reached out to various Cabinet ministers, including Health Minister Ong Ye Kung, on the mRNA vaccines and Sinovac.

Dr Oon confirmed that he had done this, at around the time news broke of the B1617 variant.

He declined to give more details on the recommendations he proposed to the Government as mentioned in the message.

TODAY understands that MOH is aware of Dr Oon’s circulated message since last month and had addressed some of his concerns in the same statement last month issued regarding the open letter by the doctors to parents.

That statement did not address Dr Oon’s concerns on how effective mRNA vaccines are on mutated variants.
Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...ne-fees-selected-vaccine-takers-be-reimbursed

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your mistake is to assume that non-mRNA vaccines (especially Tiong vaccines) are going to be your salvation and bring the situation back to pre-2020 normal.

It's an illusion of choice. :cool:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mutations will become weaker and in the mean time vaccine is good. Once viruses mutated to weaker forms, we dont need vaccine.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mistake is to assume that non-mRNA vaccines (especially Tiong vaccines) are going to be your salvation and bring the situation back to pre-2020 normal.

Poon pe pe king u. That's yr mistake not others... go get fuck by White trash...

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
ANY country that has majority use of MRNA vaccines that targets only the spike proteins are going to continue dealing with covid-19 and it's mutated variants INDEFINITELY.
Yup, Good luck Singapore. Your scan entry, social distancing, mask, vaccine are totally useless when you have useless and ignorant leaders and people actually follow whatever they say.

My unvaccinated body with natural immunity can deal with all kinds of crap that come to me. I dun really wear mask, i dun use hand sanitizer( dunno what ingredient they put in too) and i dun give a care much about social distancing at all. up till now nothing happen to me.

i exercise, eat and drink organic healthy, and not forgetting my pine needle tea too.

i feel that i am separating from the reality of fear and control reality more and more. i am not part of the fear agenda anymore. I live my healthy, fearless, joyful life. To be honest, i freaking tired of telling people not to vaxx now but work has to go on.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1631765977961.png

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exactly, i do not advise people to take any vaccine at all. Your natural immunity is the best. If you allowed yourself to take vaccine, you are allowing the control over you, even though your reason is for work and business. It is still a control over you. I do not consent to have control of any kind over me or any other people.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

at least not going be so dangerous like those mrna. they were never been approved until covid.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My prediction: In the end SG will let everyone get a sinovac/sinopharm/novavac booster shot.

From the emerging info I've come across, the mRNA spike protein shit is extremely fragile and may explain it's ineffectualness. That's why it has to be stored at such a low temp.

Consider this: Annual booster shots are being used today for influenza. But booster shots are updated with the new flu virus strains for the immune system to learn how to resist them. Why the fuck are the pharma companies asking people to inject more doses of the same mRNA "vaccine" if it's really working?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the emerging info I've come across, the mRNA spike protein shit is extremely fragile and may explain it's ineffectualness. That's why it has to be stored at such a low temp.

No longer the case for the newer batch of Pfizer vaccines called 'Comirnaty'... no need for special freezers, normal kitchen refrigerator would do.

The kid who collapsed due to 'lifting excessively heavy weights' in a gym... he got the Comiraty one. The old farts and essential workers who got vaxxed in early 2021 received the original Pfizer ones.

Consider this: Annual booster shots are being used today for influenza. But booster shots are updated with the new flu virus strains for the immune system to learn how to resist them.

Just because annual flu shots are available, doesn't mean you must get them. The same for chicken pox vaccines etc. Overly relying on vaccines is really going to fuck up one's health. :cool:

Why the fuck are the pharma companies asking people to inject more doses of the same mRNA "vaccine" if it's really working?

Do you know how much Pfizer and Moderna had earned over the past 1.5 years or so? If you do, maybe you will begin to understand why mad woman Ho Ching kep barking like a rabid bitch last month. :biggrin:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
My prediction: In the end SG will let everyone get a sinovac/sinopharm/novavac booster shot.

Consider this: Annual booster shots are being used today for influenza. But booster shots are updated with the new flu virus strains for the immune system to learn how to resist them. Why the fuck are the pharma companies asking people to inject more doses of the same mRNA "vaccine" if it's really working?

pap also scared. now wanna try non mrna as booster. they scared ppl like that jab mrna so often will really up lorry.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
When will Singaporeans wake up to the fact that u cannot listen to PAP to decide if u should take the vaccine. Until when one of your family members die from it?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pap also scared. now wanna try non mrna as booster. they scared ppl like that jab mrna so often will really up lorry.

If PAP really had the health and safety of sinkies at heart then they wouldn't have forced us to take mRNA shots.

If sinkies really only have their own health and safety as consideration, then few would allow themselves be jabbed with mRNA.

But the economic, societal and professional pressures have made sinkies take a big health gamble

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
you think they scared you or i uplorry?
if you think so then you dont know these pap motherfuckers well enough

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s the point of all this ?

you all gonna be the tiny 10% soon

who gives a flying fuck about your amateur opinion on vaccines ?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy's sister just died after 1st dose, very sad.

You might as well believe that a Nigerian Prince will bestow a million bucks on you. How farking gullible can anyone get to believe a tiktok clip of a profanity-laced rant of a "crying" butch.

I'll make it easy for all you small-brained imbeciles to understand:

No names + no details + no information = No verification = Not true.

On top of that, it is posted by a moron who still believes Trump will be reinstated as POTUS in August 2021. Last month!