• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Private Asset owners and big business gets bailouts...Singapore is Finished

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plse dont. Not to Msia. Have enough with DAP. Crawl back to ur Motherland mighty chicom.
Going back to Chic com is a bad idea. THey are shrewed but rotten to the core.
But for the m&ds, though they are corrupt , but they aren't shrewed.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going back to Chic com is a bad idea. THey are shrewed but rotten to the core.
But for the m&ds, though they are corrupt , but they aren't shrewed.

Malays are too accomodative. Too kind n submissive. Seldom cheat. Tks to their Islamic up bringing.

Yes. MY garment r not smart like PAP. Dont have foresight. MY shld open their doors to professional foreigners with good educational background. Issue them PR status. Start with Malay professionals fm Sinkieland. I believe Spore Malays can compete with Msian cheena.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays are too accomodative. Too kind n submissive. Seldom cheat. Tks to their Islamic up bringing.

Yes. MY garment r not smart like PAP. Dont have foresight. MY shld open their doors to professional foreigners with good educational background. Issue them PR status. Start with Malay professionals fm Sinkieland. I believe Spore Malays can compete with Msian cheena.

Malaysia still have lots of room to develop.
They have plentiful of land and room for expansion.

Singapore should try to corner a piece in Johore and keep it for it own use.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia still have lots of room to develop.
They have plentiful of land and room for expansion.

Singapore should try to corner a piece in Johore and keep it for it own use.

U hoping for Sinkieland to invade Johor?

Haiz....i really worry for Msia. Topsy turvy. Tks to Tun n DAP

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
U hoping for Sinkieland to invade Johor?

Of course not, but Singapore has really hit the limit on where we can expand and grow. Adding more headcount on a very finite piece of land is very taxing and it is very difficult.

Malaysia , state of johore has a land size of 19166 km square. Singapore has only 721km square.
Take away 20% unusable land, we still have 15332.8km square left.

Johore can easily accomodate 80million people with 15332.8 sq km.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course not, but Singapore has really hit the limit on where we can expand and grow. Adding more headcount on a very finite piece of land is very taxing and it is very difficult.

Malaysia , state of johore has a land size of 19166 km square. Singapore has only 721km square.

So u suggesting MY least tat portion to sinkieland? Or merger?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wrong, it just shows that an economy based on perpetual population growth is the wrong model, and not sustainable.

What if one day johor runs out of land too?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong, it just shows that an economy based on perpetual population growth is the wrong model, and not sustainable.

What if one day johor runs out of land too?

Maybe we won't be able to do that in near future of endless humans being topping up.