• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pritam worried...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuckeins make up more than half the population and are the biggest mandarin speaking plps on the planet. When dead fart shut the fuckein schools the fuckeins applauded and say it's good. All speak one mandarin language. Fuckeins don't even have pride in their own culture. What more can I say? And all other China groups combine still smaller than the fuckeins.

Oic. Sad to hear tat. They shld be proud of their mother tongue/culture. My adopted bro insist his children speaks Tiochew so tat they could converse with their old granny. Good for them. :smile: Today then i know hokkien powerful ya.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just heard from sources on the ground..

Not looking too good for East coast, West coast and aljunied GRCs

Clean sweep might be real

Going NTUC to hoard KY jelly now

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
votepap.jpg

Only PAP can build a better Singapore
Oppies go fuck yourselves!​
The X should be in the left box.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hougang shall prevail! Sammyboy spirit shall prevail! No clean sweep! :biggrin:

Seriously how many 5 years have we left?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

KNN... You mean you didn’t believe me when I said so? KNN...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Please let me pray for a miracle!

Allahuahkbah!

Dear Father, thou art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who sin against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary! Full of grace! The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now at the hour of our death.

Om! Dyau Shanthi Rantariksha Gwam!
Shanthi Prithvi Shanthi Rapah
Shanthi Roshadayah Shanthi Vanas Patayah
Shanthi Vishwed Devah Shanthi Bramah Sarva Wam
Shanthi Shanthi Reva Shanthi Sa Ma Shanthi Redhi
Om Shanthi Shanthi Shanthi Om!

Om Mani Padme Hom! Namo Amithaba!

Last but not least...

Tee Gong! Tee Gong! Poh Pih Poh Pih Ah! Hoh Eh Lai! Pai Eh Kee! All together now!!! HUAT AH!!!

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please let me pray for a miracle!

Allahuahkbah!

Dear Father, thou art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who sin against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary! Full of grace! The Lord is with thee. Blessed are you amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now at the hour of our death.

Om! Dyau Shanthi Rantariksha Gwam!
Shanthi Prithvi Shanthi Rapah
Shanthi Roshadayah Shanthi Vanas Patayah
Shanthi Vishwed Devah Shanthi Bramah Sarva Wam
Shanthi Shanthi Reva Shanthi Sa Ma Shanthi Redhi
Om Shanthi Shanthi Shanthi Om!

Om Mani Padme Hom! Namo Amithaba!

Last but not least...

Tee Gong! Tee Gong! Poh Pih Poh Pih Ah! Hoh Eh Lai! Pai Eh Kee! All together now!!! HUAT AH!!!
haaaaaa
pray got use ah?
unless be like john tan go outside polling station give free angpaos to voters then got use