• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pritam worried...

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
"That I have to be cautious about and I urge Singaporeans to be very cautious regard to translating the online sentiment to the actual reaction and response on the ground.
They are two very different things. You know the online world, it’s a unique political theology there, there are echo chambers and it can give you a false sense of comfort as to what the position is on a particular issue, so as far as the Workers Party is concerned, our focus is always be to work hard on the ground, because that’s where it really matters.
I think the online world is not something we ignore but given that it is an important part of peoples lives, can’t be absent from it obviously. So, we try our best and we never make the mistake interpreting an online behavior and online support to actual support. It would be dangerous to do so, so what the team have done for more than 6 months now is to be very focused on what sort of election we want to run, and we have given it our best shot."

jw5

Loyal
Pritam sounds like he thinks we don't know that most sinkies are impressionable and easily manipulated, while some suffer from delusions of grandeur. :wink:

"That I have to be cautious about and I urge Singaporeans to be very cautious regard to translating the online sentiment to the actual reaction and response on the ground.
They are two very different things. You know the online world, it’s a unique political theology there, there are echo chambers and it can give you a false sense of comfort as to what the position is on a particular issue, so as far as the Workers Party is concerned, our focus is always be to work hard on the ground, because that’s where it really matters.
I think the online world is not something we ignore but given that it is an important part of peoples lives, can’t be absent from it obviously. So, we try our best and we never make the mistake interpreting an online behavior and online support to actual support. It would be dangerous to do so, so what the team have done for more than 6 months now is to be very focused on what sort of election we want to run, and we have given it our best shot."

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the most exciting erection ever.

Sinkies are rocked ! Lost their freedom, bankrupted, rendered jobless, lied to then insulted and finally threaten ! I'm amused ! Let's wet and see. :wink: