• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prickly heat skin condition

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
92041.jpg

:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
bro,
the original version or scented one?

Original. Actually only now that you mention the scented version, do I recall that there was such a version.
It wasn't available in the shop I bought from.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It wasn't available in the shop I bought from.

me got a twin pack actually, a bottle of original plus a bottle of lavender scented version. still prefer the original version. then again, did you notice even for the original version, there's one with a slight pinkish hue whereas another is totally white in color?

jw5

Loyal
me got a twin pack actually, a bottle of original plus a bottle of lavender scented version. still prefer the original version. then again, did you notice even for the original version, there's one with a slight pinkish hue whereas another is totally white in color?

Just went to look at my bottle. All white. Got the word "Classic" on the bottle.
Don't recall seeing the pinkish one, but it may have been there.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Don't recall seeing the pinkish one, but it may have been there.

300g bottle? not exactly pink in color, just a tinge of the pink hue. mine has it, the twin pack was bought from those value store :o:o:o

jw5

Loyal
300g bottle? not exactly pink in color, just a tinge of the pink hue. mine has it, the twin pack was bought from those value store :o:o:o

mine small bottle - 150g. also bought from one of those "sell everything" shops.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
mine small bottle - 150g. also bought from one of those "sell everything" shops.

good to have them handy as the weather turns warm and humid in the coming months... April and May.. :eek::eek::eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BTW, the British Dispensary (Prickly Heat Powder's company) just celebrated its 120th anniversary.

[video=youtube;RpvxG7XOTgA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpvxG7XOTgA[/video]

395613_364064696938302_1661532173_n.jpg