• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Predictions: SG vs Iraq

SG vs Iraq

• SG kena thrashed

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • SG narrow loss

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • SG Win

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After the damn Ah Tiong Match I'm going to arm myself with rotten eggs tonight to whack the ref if the same happens. My prediction for tonight, 1 - 0 SG win

Marcelo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

12427256230.jpg

"Hehehehehe"

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG lose again...

why?

We dun have the influential midfielders - ah-bui Qiu Li and the other Shi Jiayi...lao sai like the stock market.

like that lack of ammo...

without Raddy as well...

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I predict a narrow win for the Lions... Zico already complaining of the artificial Jalan Besar pitch.. This might be a handy advantage for Spore tonite..

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG lose again...

why?

We dun have the influential midfielders - ah-bui Qiu Li and the other Shi Jiayi...lao sai like the stock market.

like that lack of ammo...

without Raddy as well...

Wah liew the squad so depleted meh? We need at least one of the 2 to be playing if not no need to attack liao. Hopefully still can win. I think we need to ensure no loss at home to have a chance to go through.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah liew the squad so depleted meh? We need at least one of the 2 to be playing if not no need to attack liao. Hopefully still can win. I think we need to ensure no loss at home to have a chance to go through.

both teams need to win to stay in the running.

and realistically, iraq represent the best team for Singapore to beat.

but suay suay, ah bui and shi jiayi is not playing or even if one of them play- unfit...buay zhao.

and raddy, the head coach is banished to stands.

so how to win? Home support? Dismal 4000 is not alot...

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually Jordan + SG is considered the "weakest" in the group. Apparently the Iraq vs Jordan match, Iraq were running circles around the Jordanians during the last match but cannot score end up kena sucker punch by them.

I don't think SG thinks much about home support. All the while no use one. Most of the time the other team got more support when playing in SG so the team is already used to it. A lot of those jokers only support the team when they are winning. I think the main factors like U said is Chubby Qiu and Shi. If these 2 are not playing then jialat liao.

Last edited: