• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Woman Fight With Negro Woman In San Francisco. Guess who won?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PRC laborers are the lowest class of the lowest even in PRC itself.

These loud mouth suckers make a hell lot of din whenever there are at least 2 of these... they are truly making a nuisance.

I heard that these PRC laborers were whacked in Geylang (One of Singapore's roughest neighbourhood)

You can smell a PRC laborer at least 100m away, as these people would talk damn loudly on the cellphone...

From my observation, as long as you can find any Lift upgrading, HDB upgrading, new HDB constructions, or even Private Apartments constructions, normally, you can find these PRC laborers sitting around causing a din, thinking it's still their village in PRC... they really are a group of social problem... normally the din caused would be at night, when you are soundly asleep, and these PRC laborers would talk fucking loudly....

Next time, when these happens, I'll call up the Neighbourhood police and ask them to take some actions...

To come to Singapore to make a living is fine with me for these PRC Laborers, however, when they come to Singapore, and make a din, now this is something that is unacceptable to me... they are a potential hazard to the residents staying there...

Yup it's a given these prcs labourers are the lowest. Oh it's in geylang. Well lots of shit takes place in geylang.

I doubt the police would even care about prcs making a din. Remember foreigners bigger than sinkees here.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup it's a given these prcs labourers are the lowest. Oh it's in geylang. Well lots of shit takes place in geylang.

I doubt the police would even care about prcs making a din. Remember foreigners bigger than sinkees here.

As long as you are in the Neigbourhood watch group... :smile: no problems...

Anyways, some parts of Singapore is beginning to look like some parts of China... I've been to China Town lately, and there are SO MANY PRC staffs working in the remittance business segment... and there are SO MANY PRC staffs in the HAWKER CENTERS in China Town area...

Singapore is slowly becoming a Province of China... is that by intention?

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at China Town on the evening of the Mooncake fest, while walking back to my hotel, I noticed that I was surrounded by PRC! I am the only local :eek:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at China Town on the evening of the Mooncake fest, while walking back to my hotel, I noticed that I was surrounded by PRC! I am the only local :eek:

If some forumers posting is correct, is it right to say that there is already 1 Million PRC in SINGAPORE???

is that right?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. Class or caste systems still do exists everywhere in the world. And at times it exists due to their own doings and behaviour.

There are times I helped FTs when they ask for road directions. Guess what, after they gotten the info they needed, just turned and walked off.

And only yesterday at shentonway, I step aside and gave way to three FTs trying to pass because the pathway was narrow. They act as if it was their god given right.:(

And of these two incidents in particular, they appear to be from the same foreign region.

Sigh.... I try to like them....and help them, but again, their own undoing...

The niggers are pretty useless over there. They do cheap gangsta rap, drop out of schools, fuck things up for themselves and everyone around them etc. They give the decent and better blacks a bad name.

But we think just some of them have the attitude as you described. A number of others do feel closer to or should we say, like the Chinese and some other Asians because they feel bitter about the white people and the discrimination they faced in their own country that's always been run by the latter until recently. Whites were the ones dominated (enslaved) and persecuted and discriminated against them, but the Chinese did not, let alone other Asians.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agreed. Class or caste systems still do exists everywhere in the world. And at times it exists due to their own doings and behaviour.

There are times I helped FTs when they ask for road directions. Guess what, after they gotten the info they needed, just turned and walked off.

And only yesterday at shentonway, I step aside and gave way to three FTs trying to pass because the pathway was narrow. They act as if it was their god given right.:(

And of these two incidents in particular, they appear to be from the same foreign region.

Sigh.... I try to like them....and help them, but again, their own undoing...

u mentioned those foreign shits whom did not thank you for telling them directions and whom u gave way to all looked like they came from a certain country?

Is it the stinky smelly country where ppl worship cows and cow dung and where they have shit skins and long long beak noses?

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
If some forumers posting is correct, is it right to say that there is already 1 Million PRC in SINGAPORE???

is that right?

Hmm, don't know the figures, but sure feel like it! Everywhere you go, you see 1 or more PRC. So, as far as rough statistics goes, they're EVERYWHERE!!! zomg!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I understand about USA, is that the some African Americans do not really welcome Chinese, or Asian at all... they always have a bitter believe that the Chinese and Asians have taken their jobs...

boh lah, the cantonese auntie occupied one more seat with her bags, the african american asked a seat from her, she bochup...or something like that..maybe she doesn't a black woman to seat with her...so she commented something which started this argument...the black lady is wrong to pull the first punches but if someone keep saying F* YOU so many times, your natural SATANIC sinful self will end up doing something nasty....

all US airports treat non-citizens like shit....i have experienced it before...how to deal with them? behave like an american and you will get your ways.......:biggrin:

i have encountered a sweet incident in SF streets was asking around for directions from a black lady, she was so helpful and even called me honey....

maybe she is christian? :biggrin:

black americans have a long history of fighting discrimination and martin luther king will be turning in his grave if his brothers and sisters were to practice that..

so who still say there's no God?

Last edited:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are alot of nice documentary in National Geography about LOCK OUT showing lately in cable tv, and i can say 80% of the in mates are Blacks... man... whats going on right? Even Prison Break, you can see alot of blacks in the prison cell... hehe

dang so many evidences pointed out their failures, now why do we get to see Obama in white house?

some more got Nobel Peace Prize some more! :biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

doesn't mean high crass don't commit crimes okay...

they have legalized corruptions.....:biggrin:

at least lower crass you get honest reply...

listening to higher crass you ended up losing your billions of taxpayers monies...

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, especially the ones with the long beak noses. I can understand and overlook those from the south. But incidentally, the one and only "thank you" in the streets, was from a young labourer from the south.

u mentioned those foreign shits whom did not thank you for telling them directions and whom u gave way to all looked like they came from a certain country?

Is it the stinky smelly country where ppl worship cows and cow dung and where they have shit skins and long long beak noses?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin: If it is "legalized" then it is not a crime liao:biggrin:

"legalized" fishtank in Geyland don't kana. Those walk the street ones "non legalized" ones kana. But both also same same open mouth and legs to do business.

Sinkieland only go by the book mah. Morals, integrity, honesty...etc. all going downhill.

doesn't mean high crass don't commit crimes okay...

they have legalized corruptions.....:biggrin:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody who wants to throw the first punch must make sure its K.O.

If not, don't be Tee Kee and won't get hum-tum.

i have encountered a sweet incident in SF streets was asking around for directions from a black lady, she was so helpful and even called me honey....

black americans have a long history of fighting discrimination and martin luther king will be turning in his grave if his brothers and sisters were to practice that..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Chinese woman in the video is obviously a native (or at least long ago naturalized) San Franciscan Chinese. I've lived there for several years. The local Chinese there generally harbor prejudice against the blacks, just like Singapore Chinese against Malays. They call the blacks "khair kai" (meaning street loiterers in Cantonese) just like Singapore Chinese call Malays "khiaw thor" (meaning m&d diggers in Hokkien). In any case, the black woman was in the wrong to throw the first punch.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, especially the ones with the long beak noses. I can understand and overlook those from the south. But incidentally, the one and only "thank you" in the streets, was from a young labourer from the south.

Holy fuck so they are shit skins.

If it was me i wouldn't even stop my pace to entertain them.

I have done it a number of times. SOme asshole shitskin asked me i just waved him off. Fucking bastards have like 1001 dumb ass questions to ask.

Buy a map, go on the internet. Check yourself. I am sure shit skins can read english at least better than a prc.

Yet only ppl from 1 nationality get the most shit.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boh lah, the cantonese auntie occupied one more seat with her bags, the african american asked a seat from her, she bochup...or something like that..maybe she doesn't a black woman to seat with her...so she commented something which started this argument...the black lady is wrong to pull the first punches but if someone keep saying F* YOU so many times, your natural SATANIC sinful self will end up doing something nasty....

all US airports treat non-citizens like shit....i have experienced it before...how to deal with them? behave like an american and you will get your ways.......:biggrin:

mr tee kee. All cos 1 black woman helped you does not mean all of them are nice.

It's understandable to some extend they were discriminated and still are but all minorities are anyway. They need to find a way to escape the poverty trap and get better. Some of them have but many still remain in the ghetto.

Do u dare go into the ghetto? Go to mississpi or maybe brooklyn. Not all blacks come from the ghetto. The black woman who helped u might have or might not have been from the ghetto, i am willing to bet she is not. Anyway SF should be a nicer place to be in. Try NYC, over there ppl are meaner.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never fuck with toishan women. they are not only ugly but noisy and loud too. even black women have to bow to these shemales. once you piss off a toishan woman, she won't let you go until she has spent all her saliva on you. the epitome of the motor mouth. the ugliest women in sf are from a small guangdong village in china. if you don't believe, i invite you to visit sf chinatown. these women get very few fucks and little love, so give them a (fucking) break.