• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Woman Fight With Negro Woman In San Francisco. Guess who won?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never fuck with toishan women. they are not only ugly but noisy and loud too. even black women have to bow to these shemales. once you piss off a toishan woman, she won't let you go until she has spent all her saliva on you. the epitome of the motor mouth. the ugliest women in sf are from a small guangdong village in china. if you don't believe, i invite you to visit sf chinatown. these women get very few fucks and little love, so give them a (fucking) break.

I can bet that it's cos of these toishan ppl that americans have assumed all chinese there speak just like that. it's just terrible. Low class cantonese ppl.

Premnair

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Japanese clients told me that it is easy to handle Chinese. "Just do not give them the space " he said. I learned that the rule of thumb is never give them the face too. I guess the Chinese are a race looked upon suspiciously the world over from Japan to Turkey, from Germany to Malaysia.

I won't be suprised if the african americans will now go on a shooting spree of chinese in the US.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My Japanese clients told me that it is easy to handle Chinese. "Just do not give them the space " he said. I learned that the rule of thumb is never give them the face too. I guess the Chinese are a race looked upon suspiciously the world over from Japan to Turkey, from Germany to Malaysia.

I won't be suprised if the african americans will now go on a shooting spree of chinese in the US.

What do u mean the don't give them the space?

How about shit skins who boast about their ugly facial features and think they are liked by whites but are actually bashed by whites in Aussie.

Premnair

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the australian incidents compared to the mass graves in Nanking. The mass graves that was caused by the European lording over china? The "No dogs and chinese" allowed campaign?. The amount of chinese heads chopped all over asia by the Japanese. The killing of the chinese by the malays?

In order not to hurt your feelings further, I shall not go on.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the australian incidents compared to the mass graves in Nanking. The mass graves that was caused by the European lording over china? The "No dogs and chinese" allowed campaign?. The amount of chinese heads chopped all over asia by the Japanese. The killing of the chinese by the malays?

In order not to hurt your feelings further, I shall not go on.

Those were past events long gone. Sadly that's only part of the story. It's like telling the story of jesus christ cruxification, and murder and then ending the story. How about your story keling? All shit skin lands taken over by the British without much of a fight. Fighting with pakistan, bangalaland. Fighting with sri lanka. Kicked out of uganda. Got whacked and murdered by the natives in fiji islands. Taken as indentured slaves to countries like malaysia, singapore. West indies etc. In the west indies u shit skins are called coolies. Just u shit skins. Showing how lowly your kind are.

Fast forward today in the modern era and u shit skins are being whacked by aussies. Of course you use your snake twisting skills to pretend it does not exist or to change the subject. I'm not surprised a shit skin like you would resort to that.