• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pork Found In Chiller Meant For Halal Meat! All The Contaminated Halal Meat Thrown Away Even Though There's No Physical Contact!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halah meat is just a concept of how the animal is killed....does it even look at what it has eaten before slaughter?

In this age of mass and controlled farming, and unless the Muslims have their own farms, how is one going to ensure that the animals they finally eating has not been consuming haram food ?
Actually,,,farmers will feed the livestock grains and grass and corn etc,,,which are basically vegetables,,,,so its halal,,there is no such thing as a halal vegetable so far,,but if the fertiliser is pig shit,,,than the mudslimes may insists on halal certification,,,so the MUIS can earn money..,most important point is why dont these m&ds concentrate on the inside,,the way they treat others, they way they treat their own family and children etc? respect for fellow humans instead of concentrating on women wearing this and that? they dont like to see sexy women? what is the point of eating halal etc when they insists on jihad and killing others etc? the worse alcoholics are m&ds hor,,,,

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
destroying "contaminated" meat could be Halima directives..

missed opportunity for our Indian president to show faith in 1Singapura ,just fresh from SG53 by consuming the NTUC food for NDP2018/7thMonth appreciation dinner.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jihad is not in the Quran and Hadiths? U sure? and why should i Show proof? I have proven u wrong about the shit u sprout about the 'killing of all mankind crap' so dont try and wiggle yr way out to justify Mudslimes as good etc

Teres nothing for me to hide or wriggle my way out. Islam been around for thousand over years. Ur question is not new. Dinosaur leow. U dont even bother to read the link i posted for u.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK. For ur info. Not for entertainment.

Left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwit fake news. If Jihad is misused by the extremists than these mudslimes would have destroyed these extremists a long time ago, and it would not have been allowed to fester that long. The main reason is because all mudslimes sympathise and support the extremists.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwit fake news. If Jihad is misused by the extremists than these mudslimes would have destroyed these extremists a long time ago, and it would not have been allowed to fester that long. The main reason is because all mudslimes sympathise and support the extremists.

How can we support extremists when we are waging war on IS? Ayoh..i really dont know how to talk to a hypocrite

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happen when you bring religion into your everyday lives. There is always a agenda no matter which religion you are. Some more tolerant while others less. So it is better just to throw everything out of the windows, if you feel offended please do not patronize the premises. This is a sacrifice everyone has to make if you declare your country as multicultural. Unless you declare your country as secular like Brunei, Saudi ( which declared they are Islamic countries) then you are able to set your owe rules. But again it will affect your international standings. IQ and RACE ….. as I mentioned why some countries are more tolerant while others less.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happen when you bring religion into your everyday lives. There is always a agenda no matter which religion you are. Some more tolerant while others less. So it is better just to throw everything out of the windows, if you feel offended please do not patronize the premises. This is a sacrifice everyone has to make if you declare your country as multicultural. Unless you declare your country as secular like Brunei, Saudi ( which declared they are Islamic countries) then you are able to set your owe rules. But again it will affect your international standings. IQ and RACE ….. as I mentioned why some countries are more tolerant while others less.

I have no qualm if someone said malay or muslims did this or tat. No one race is perfect. No one is perfect. But whey they start blaming the scripture, the Book, the Prophet, then they have to justify their posts. U look at Hypocrite post. Just cost muslims steal, kill, etc etc, he blame on the religion. Like tat should i blame Buddhism too since the Myanmar monks killed, murdered and slaughtered the rohingya muslims? No...i dont blame buddhism

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U listen to enemy of Islam. Of course they think negative of Islam lah. Cheh!

While muslims like yourself have lots of excuses for pedophilia and war crimes committed by fake prophet and muslims.

Better to study religion on your own and interpret for yourself. The only exception is myself. I'm the best translator and interpreter around.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The halal tray, along with your unhalal uncle, needs to be destroyed to avoid contaminating the rest of us clean folk.
Halal and non-halal are just perceptions. At the end of the day, food is food. Those complaining should grow the fuck up and be grateful they have food to eat.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Halal and non-halal are just perceptions. At the end of the day, food is food. Those complaining should grow the fuck up and be grateful they have food to eat.

Any decent ustaz will call you out for talking nonsense. Food is not just merely food. Unless the butcher is muslim, the slaughtered animal's meat is not halal. Eating haram meat will make Allah angry and make muslims unclean. You should shut the fuck up if you don't know what you are talking about.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
One point I like to add is these m&ds like to emphasis outward appearances. Like dressing, dont eat this and that, must be halal, must pray 5 times a day, must go mosque friday etc. They are like pharisees as mentioned in the bible. But there is no emphasis on the inside, in the heart, they way they think, the way they act, but in their heart, they want 4 wives, they hate other religions, want jihad etc etc, want underage sex slaves,,but treatment of fellow men etc seems to be non-existent. I bet such a religion is easy to follow, because just show off their acts without heart,,much easier than trying to change internally for the better. No wonder the growth of Islam is soo huge,,its such an easy religion to follow,,,
Exactly, it is not what goes into the mouth that makes a person filthy. It is what comes out.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exactly, it is not what goes into the mouth that makes a person filthy. It is what comes out.

Kindly stop quoting jesus or christian verses. Every decent muslim knows that those scriptures are corrupted.

The hard truth is that what goes into the mouth is what makes a person filthy, not what comes out.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Any decent ustaz will call you out for talking nonsense. Food is not just merely food. Unless the butcher is muslim, the slaughtered animal's meat is not halal. Eating haram meat will make Allah angry and make muslims unclean. You should shut the fuck up if you don't know what you are talking about.
Decent ustaz is already a contradiction in terms because none are decent. And like I mentioned, this halal or haram nonsense are mere perceptions. Besides, Allah is as real as Zeus, King Neptune and all mythological deities. I say, eat everything!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Kindly stop quoting jesus or christian verses. Every decent muslim knows that those scriptures are corrupted.

The hard truth is that what goes into the mouth is what makes a person filthy, not what comes out.
Who is this Jesus you speak of? I was quoting what I mentioned in an earlier post! I invented this term you moron!

It is not what goes into the mouth that makes a person filthy. It is what comes out.
By
glockman
Alfrescian (Inf) Asset