• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pork Found In Chiller Meant For Halal Meat! All The Contaminated Halal Meat Thrown Away Even Though There's No Physical Contact!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its such an easy religion to follow for simpletons,,because its the outward appearance that is important,,and full of hypocrisy,,,,that is why its easy to follow,,to a certain extent,,,and glad u agree on my comments,,,thanks dude

Maybe u can show me a verse from the Quran tat says outward appearance more important than deeds?:geek:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Halal condom, Halal dildo..halal puki...
If I just eaten my charsiew and roasted pork rice and walk into crowded MRT carriage and breathe out, the people near me happened to be halal type, how huh? Cos whatever I exhale will definitely be inhale by then...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I just eaten my charsiew and roasted pork rice and walk into crowded MRT carriage and breathe out, the people near me happened to be halal type, how huh? Cos whatever I exhale will definitely be inhale by then...
If like that, you must exit the coach immediately and cleanse yourself. Chinese people have bad breathe because of their filthy esting habits.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If like that, you must exit the coach immediately and cleanse yourself. Chinese people have bad breathe because of their filthy esting habits.

They have terrible body odor too. They smell like a pig farm.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe u can show me a verse from the Quran tat says outward appearance more important than deeds?:geek:
Don't have too...actions speak louder than words...look at mudland now... fashion police on the rise...and if it's not in the Qur'an it's in the hadiths...so don't try n wiggle yr way out.

Look at the Muslim countries like mudland n Indonland. The country has huge economic problems..but Sharia law n it's implementation seems to be taking precidence over economic reforms...getting ppl jobs etc...guess at the end of the day... religion comes 1st..n not ppls livelihood.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't have too...actions speak louder than words...look at mudland now... fashion police on the rise...and if it's not in the Qur'an it's in the hadiths...so don't try n wiggle yr way out.

Look at the Muslim countries like mudland n Indonland. The country has huge economic problems..but Sharia law n it's implementation seems to be taking precidence over economic reforms...getting ppl jobs etc...guess at the end of the day... religion comes 1st..n not ppls livelihood.

Now u say in the hadiths? So wat Muslims did when no such verses found in the Quran u conveniently took a cheap shot at the religion? Like tat u win leow. Case closed.:rolleyes:

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shows that NTUC is a heartless monster to throw away fully edible food just to boast to one racial group that it is 'remorseful', however, NTUC actions reek of going overboard and overkill.

NTUC should have either organised a cheap sale or moved all the halal food into the non halal section to be either donated to non-halal charity/ customers (repackaged or with halal packaging destroyed so as to avoid confusion). Any money raised could then be given out to visiting muslim customers as compensation for not having halal products on sale.

Now all customers will have to pay higher prices because of NTUC DOUBLE MISTAKE and moral crime of throwing totally good and edible food away.

NTUC has forgotten that Singapore is a multiracial society and there will still be great demand by the non-muslim population for the fresh food even though the halal certification has been cancelled.

NTUC behavior is overboard and overkill and reeks of religious extremism.

Just goes to show that NTUC CEO/board/ the leaders of Singapore really live in Ivory towers and are out of touch with society at large:

"If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister's ideas and proposals. Hence, a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity."
- MP Lim Wee Kiak apologises for comments on pay
YqUYU.jpg
[IMG URL]

Since President Halima was ex-NTUC boss, maybe she should donate to charity the total value of all the food wrongly discarded (her excessive salary can easily cover the loss), or else ask ESM Goh CT do help her pay since being in gahmen for so long, they must own up for the very knee jerk, mistaken and MEDIOCRE decisions of the NTUC staff (senior Fairprice staff were probably involved for an entire coldroom of food to be diaposed off and to employ MUIS staff to spiritually cleanse the Halal coldroom for resumption of use).

MKdtrIcl.jpg

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halah meat is just a concept of how the animal is killed....does it even look at what it has eaten before slaughter?

In this age of mass and controlled farming, and unless the Muslims have their own farms, how is one going to ensure that the animals they finally eating has not been consuming haram food ?