• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pork Found In Chiller Meant For Halal Meat! All The Contaminated Halal Meat Thrown Away Even Though There's No Physical Contact!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is this Jesus you speak of? I was quoting what I mentioned in an earlier post! I invented this term you moron!

It is not what goes into the mouth that makes a person filthy. It is what comes out.
By
glockman
Alfrescian (Inf) Asset

"What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them."
christian bible, book of matthew, chapter 15 verse 11.

Oppie fucker caught plagarizing from other religion's holy text. Once an oppie, always an oppie. So dishonest.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
"What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them."
christian bible, book of matthew, chapter 15 verse 11.

Oppie fucker caught plagarizing from other religion's holy text. Once an oppie, always an oppie. So dishonest.
What a coincidence! I guess great minds think alike. Although my version (my creation) is much simpler and easier to understand. One needs to keep things simple when dealing with dumb people. Daft sinkies like yourself included.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no qualm if someone said malay or muslims did this or tat. No one race is perfect. No one is perfect. But whey they start blaming the scripture, the Book, the Prophet, then they have to justify their posts. U look at Hypocrite post. Just cost muslims steal, kill, etc etc, he blame on the religion. Like tat should i blame Buddhism too since the Myanmar monks killed, murdered and slaughtered the rohingya muslims? No...i dont blame buddhism

The difference between Islam and other religions is Mudslimes use Islam to justify their extremists actions like rape, steal and plunder. The followers of other religions when they commit crimes etc, the crime is on them. If not how is it that you say majority of muslims are not extremists,,and yet the so called minority extremists have such a field day in their actions and the majority have done absolutely fuck all to exterminate such extremists. The reason is because the majority sympathise with these extremists. They know what is going on but failed to stop them. That makes them collaborators.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a coincidence! I guess great minds think alike. Although my version (my creation) is much simpler and easier to understand. One needs to keep things simple when dealing with dumb people. Daft sinkies like yourself included.

I prefer the Cantonese version: Things can anyhow eat, but words cannot be anyhow say...hahahahahah

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The difference between Islam and other religions is Mudslimes use Islam to justify their extremists actions like rape, steal and plunder.

The real extremists in Islam are the Ahmaddiyah and Sufi, when they try to practice a peaceful form of islam or mix islam with weed and Woodstock dancing and music. No wonder no decent muslim will accept ahmadis or sufis as muslim.

The Truth:
One reason why actual torture exists in most Muslim countries - and why groups like the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) rarely complain - is that Muhammad himself approved of torture as both an interrogation technique and a way of putting an offender to death. There are several examples of this from the Sira, Hadith and the Quran.

When Muhammad’s favorite wife Aisha was accused of adultery, he launched an investigation that included the brutal interrogation of a female slave:
So the apostle called Burayra to ask her, and Ali got up and gave her a violent beating, saying “Tell the Apostle the truth.” (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 734)​
When Muhammad wished to attack the Meccan army at Badr, his men captured two slaves who were carrying water for the caravans and brought them into his presence. They were interrogated under torture as Muhammad stood praying nearby:
“…they brought them along and questioned them while the apostle was standing praying… The people were dismayed at their report…and so they beat them. When they were beaten soundly…” (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 436; Ibn Kathir v.2, p.264: "beaten severely")​
During the same campaign, Muhammad's men captured a "black youth" whom they also tortured to obtain information... then beat him some more:
They set off and reached Badr. People came to them with reports of Quraysh, and one of these was a black youth of the Banii al-Hajjaj whom they captured. The Companions of the Messenger of God (SAAS) asked him about Abu Sufyan and those men with him. He would respond, 'I have no knowledge of Abu Sufyan... When he said this they beat him. When they did so, he would then say, 'Yes, I will tell you! It was Abu Sufyan.' When they let him go and asked him, he said, 'I have no knowledge ofAbu Sufyan... When he said this too, they would beat him (Ibn Kathir v.2 p.261)​
Muhammad ordered and ordered the flogging and beating of a man who had been drinking, even throwing dust in his face afterwards:
Narrated Abdur Rahman ibn Azhar: “I saw the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) …a man who had drunk wine was brought (before him) and he ordered them (to beat him). So they beat him with what they had in their hands. Some struck him with whips, some with sticks and some with sandals. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) threw some dust on his face.” (Abu Dawud 38:4474)​
An egregious example of gruesome torture is Muhammad’s order of execution for several killers. Rather than carry out a simple eye-for-an-eye killing, the prophet of Islam dictated that the men be executed slowly in the most physically agonizing manner:

They were caught and brought to him (the Holy Prophet). He commanded about them, and (thus) their hands and feet were cut off and their eyes were gouged and then they were thrown in the sun, until they died. (Sahih Muslim 4131 -this account is also confirmed by at least three other narrations).​
The Quran also prescribes a similar form of execution:
The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides. (Quran 5:33)​
What constitutes “mischief in the land” is left to the interpretation of the powers that be.

When Muhammad sent his army to overrun the peaceful farming community of Khaybar, he was not satisfied with the plunder and felt that the town’s treasurer might be holding out on him. He had the man brought to him:
When he [Muhammad] asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr bin al-Awwam, “Torture him until you extract what he has.” So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad bin Maslama and he struck off his head.” (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 764) - This story is also confirmed by Ibn Kathir, vol 3 p. 268.​
(As a happy side note to the story – the man’s brutal murder left a beautiful young widow named Saffiya, whom Muhammad was then able to “marry”. As his biographer tells it, on the day he had her husband killed, the prophet of Islam "passed the night with her in a tent of his." (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 517)

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/torture.aspx

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real extremists in Islam are the Ahmaddiyah and Sufi, when they try to practice a peaceful form of islam or mix islam with weed and Woodstock dancing and music. No wonder no decent muslim will accept ahmadis or sufis as muslim.

Yes peace and Islam and respect for others is lacking in Islam...no wonder a terrorists is always a muslim,.,,

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims rather get infected and spread measles than to use the Measles vaccine cos got Pork,,,,vaccine not halal,,,

Better dont go Indonland and better bar them from coming to singkieland

Indonesia's top Islamic body issues fatwa against measles vaccine, calling it 'religiously forbidden'
By Tasha Wibawa
Updated about 5 hours ago

PHOTO: Indonesia's top Islamic organisation has declared the Measles-Rubella vaccine is "religiously prohibited" due to traces of pork. (Reuters: Lucy Nicholson )
RELATED STORY: Why did Joko Widodo pick a hard-line Muslim cleric as his running mate?
RELATED STORY: Jakarta's Muslim protesters warned they're being misled by conservatives
RELATED STORY: Mob politics brings down Jakarta's Christian governor
Indonesia's peak Islamic body has issued a religious decree — or fatwa — declaring the Rubella-Measles vaccine to be "haram" or religiously forbidden.

Key points:
  • The Islamic body is led by Joko Widodo's new controversial vice presidential running mate
  • The organisation justifies that the vaccine contains pork and that they have "no choice"
  • The vaccines are still allowed for now due to a lack of alternatives

The Indonesian Ulama Council (MUI) justified the ruling by claiming the vaccine contains traces of pork and human cells, which are banned in the Muslim religion.

The organisation is chaired by Ma'ruf Amin, who was recently controversially announced as Indonesian President Joko Widodo's running mate in next year's presidential election.

Widodo's hard-line running mate

Indonesian President Joko Widodo now has a controversial hard-line Muslim cleric as his running mate — why?

However, the fatwa also states that the use of the product will be allowed for the time being due to the lack of viable alternatives.

"We've found ourselves in a position where we have no choice … there has not been a vaccine found to be halal and sacred," an MUI official told CNN Indonesia.​
He said the religious organisation understood the dangers associated with not getting children immunised.

However, CNN Indonesia reported that a number of towns had already suspended the vaccine before the MUI even announced their decision.

Tim Lindsey, the director of the Centre for Indonesian Law in the University of Melbourne, told the ABC the fatwa would undoubtedly make accessing the vaccination more difficult in Indonesia.

Fatwas are not legally binding in Indonesia, however declarations from the MUI are highly influential.

"If there's a MUI fatwa opposing it, that will be a real obstacle to public health efforts," Professor Lindsey said.

What is the MUI and how is Widodo tied to it?
PHOTO: Joko "Jokowi" Widodo chose conservative Muslim cleric Ma'ruf Amin as his running mate. (AP: Tatan Syuflana)

The MUI is a small non-government organisation which receives funding from the government of Indonesia.

It oversees all Muslim organisations in the country, and has powers to issue halal certifications and regulate Islamic banking.

Mr Amin, President Jokowo Widodo's controversial new running mate, is the leader of the organisation and was previously the head of its fatwa committee.

One fatwa issued by Mr Amin was crucial in the trial of Jakarta's former minority Christian-Chinese governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama, commonly known as Ahok, who was subsequently jailed under blasphemy charges.

PHOTO: Ahok was accused of attacking the Koran and imprisoned in 2017. (AP: Dita Alangkara, file)

The fatwa sparked a mass movement which saw more than 150,000 Indonesians protests in the streets of Jakarta calling for Ahok's arrest.

"There's a pattern that's emerged in Indonesia. In minority groups and cases of blasphemy, fatwas are relied on in court as evidence," Professor Lindsey said.

"It's almost always the case that if a MUI fatwa is issued against a person accused of blasphemy, they are convicted."​
Under Mr Amin, the organisation's fatwa committee also declared fatwas against secularism, pluralism and liberalism.

Those decrees claimed that Indonesia's liberal democratic order was un-Islamic and inappropriate.

Professor Lindsey said the MUI has high levels of government support, which legitimises them in the eyes of the public.

"The Indonesian democratic system is under threat from this conservative Islamist position and MUI is one of the organisations that's leading that charge."

PHOTO: 150,000 protesters gathered to protest against the former governor of Jakarta, known as Ahok (AP: Tatan Syullfana)

Topics: world-politics, religion-and-beliefs, community-and-society, vaccines-and-immunity, health,indonesia

First posted about 5 hours ago