• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pope, for first time, says China's Uighurs are 'persecuted'

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats despicable the way Chinese treat minorities. Its not just in xinjinag but taiwan, sinkie and parts of jiu hu.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion divides people.. It creates hatred n misunderstandings among human beings. It should all be abolished.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jialat! Is Rabaraba tortured?

1606213274085.jpeg

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
The complete message from the POPE

“I think often of persecuted peoples: the Rohingya, the poor Uighurs, the Yazidi—what ISIS did to them was truly cruel—or Christians in Egypt and Pakistan killed by bombs that went off while they prayed in church,” Pope Francis writes in a new book, “Let Us Dream,” scheduled for publication on Dec. 1.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
His unholy Bible book consist of war crimes, raped, daughters fuck father incest and Jesus was the 3rd Messianic revolutionary leader in Romans Empire....

The complete message from the POPE

“I think often of persecuted peoples: the Rohingya, the poor Uighurs, the Yazidi—what ISIS did to them was truly cruel—or Christians in Egypt and Pakistan killed by bombs that went off while they prayed in church,” Pope Francis writes in a new book, “Let Us Dream,” scheduled for publication on Dec. 1.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can u give examples of how minorities are treated despicably in Sinkie, Jiu Hu n Taiwan?
Land seized. In jiu hu, its timber land and orang asli and dayak are forced to vacate or their women folks will be raped. Especially the penans.some of the world's biggest timber companies are from jiu hu and now they do same thing in Africa, new guinea, surinam, Venezuela. And they indulge in unsustainable logging. Cut and run or turn timber area into palm oil plantation.

In Taiwan, orang asli forced into highlands just to escape chinese persecution and discrimination. Lands in lowland seized. Forced assimilation. Names changed to horrid chinese names. No more orang asli names until recently.

Sinkie.land seizure. Ethnic cleansing and dispersion. No more minority constituency.. here is one example of it

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats despicable the way Chinese treat minorities. Its not just in xinjinag but taiwan, sinkie and parts of jiu hu.
Xinjiang is always under china! Taiwan wasnt a country until chinese kuomintang come and build it a nation. The indigenous people are too dumb. why u neve mantion aus and new zeland and US and etc? Malaya belong to orang asli when they are not moslem so it goes back to the same theory as indigenous people are too dumb and unable to form a nation.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xinjiang is always under china! Taiwan wasnt a country until chinese kuomintang come and build it a nation. The indigenous people are too dumb. why u neve mantion aus and new zeland and US and etc? Malaya belong to orang asli when they are not moslem so it goes back to the same theory as indigenous people are too dumb and unable to form a nation.
Taiwan was under japanese rule.it should be returned to Japan.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwan was under japanese rule.it should be returned to Japan.
Nope. Japan got chickened out by the ang mo. So is belong to the chinese. Anyway, taiwan is more influenced by japan than china. Most of them inter married too and cant tell the difference as same yellow skin unless that fellow admit he/she has chinese/japs roots and can speak both japs and chinese language.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why taiwan should revert back to Japanese rule. More civilised. I remember the older folks in taiwan reminiscing life under japanese rule,

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why taiwan should revert back to Japanese rule. More civilised. I remember the older folks in taiwan reminiscing life under japanese rule,
I wont mind as it would be a way for me to fk real japs gals. Japan already sign the paper and is force to give up all the land. Now taiwan younger generation would prefer to be independent.