• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pope, for first time, says China's Uighurs are 'persecuted'

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sg.yahoo.com/news/pope-first-time-says-chinas-200359797.html
1606192830999.jpeg

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall it was a jewish news article that first exposed the crimes against the muslim Uighurs by the commies.

now we get the catholics speaking up for the muslims.

seems like the commies have become the whipping boy to unite the world. way to go Winnie, get the whole world united against you.

epic fail.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall it was a jewish news article that first exposed the crimes against the muslim Uighurs by the commies.

seems like the commies have become the whipping boy to unite the world. way to go Winnie, get the whole world united against you.

epic fail.
If you ask me pope is being politically savy , you cannot do like @ duluxe deride Islam day in and day out every day , if you need to talk and get attention to Christian persecution in Muslim nations than you must say something about Muslim persecution preferably in a non Christian nation too. , to add some credibility lah

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you ask me pope is being politically savy , you cannot do like @ duluxe deride Islam day in and day out every day , if you need to talk and get attention to Christian persecution in Muslim nations than you must say something about Muslim persecution preferably in a non Christian nation too. , to add some credibility lah

catholics have a decree against communism. and Biden is catholic too. can't figure out the exact connections but I smell a conspiracy to corner the commies.

perhaps pope laying the groundwork for biden to tighten the screws on Winnie.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

epic fail.
How u know it was Jewish? Got the star of David tattooed on the four head? :o-o:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dalai Lama asked Muslims to get the fuck out of Europe and go back to their shit hole cuntries.

First, what did he say? The Dalai Lama joked that if his successor was female, she’d have to be attractive. It led to a lot of internet outrage. The Guardian – the gospel of the liberal world order – called it The Week the internet cancelled the Dalai Lama.The joke, as the Tibetan explains, was on himself, a self-deprecating one lost in translation.
Europe for Europeans remark
He also said: “European countries should take these refugees and give them education and training, and the aim is return to their own land with certain skills. A limited number is OK, but the whole of Europe [will] eventually become Muslim country, African country – impossible.”
His remarks were panned for racist or Islamophobic but as Paldron explains, they also have to be taken in context of his actions that the idea of homeland is sacred to him, which is why he believes refugees should return home, much like he wants to return to Tibet.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saudi Arabia defends letter backing China's Xinjiang policy
By Michelle Nichols
3 MIN READ

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia on Thursday defended signing a letter along with 36 other countries in support of China’s policies in its western region of Xinjiang, where the United Nations says at least 1 million ethnic Uighurs and other Muslims have been detained.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over 11,000 Chinese Muslims from Xinjiang proceed to Saudi Arabia for Hajj
1694906-617745827.jpg

A Hui Muslim in Ningxia province of China. PHOTO: REUTERS

• Intending pilgrims began their journey for Saudi Arabia from Urumqi on July 23
  • Pilgrims hailed the arrangements by Xinjiang government during their overseas trip
Updated 04 August 2019
APP
August 04, 2019 08:49

BEIJING: More than 11,000 Muslims from Northwest China’s Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Regions have been airlifted by chartered flights to Saudi Arabia for the annual Hajj pilgrimage.
These intending pilgrims began their journey for Makkah, Saudi Arabia from Urumqi, the provincial capital on July 23, Head of Xinjiang Muslim Hajj Group, Aibaidula Saidula told the Global Times on Saturday.
Muslims in Northwest China’s Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region performing Hajj in Makkah, Saudi Arabia, hailed the considerate arrangements by Xinjiang government during their overseas

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
REPORT from Ground Zero-

I’m a Uyghur in China mainland.I think I can provide some perspective on it.
The Wall Street News has made detailed reports on the experiences of Xinjiang (mostly Urumqi). In fact, the southern Xinjiang region is faced with more severe suppression and monitoring, and has established many prisons (generally called as education&conversion centers(教育转化中心)) under the name of education. It holds Uighurs who are considered to be problematic.
All schools in Xinjiang have banned the use of Uighur language, and there are also some changes in word usage, such as “汉语” needs to be called “国语”can’t call XiJinPing's name directly… Any person who is suspected of being dissatisfied with the government or having religious beliefs will be sent to the education&conversion center.
The Uighurs who work and live in the “Mainland” also face inspections from Xinjiang and local provinces. Passports have been confiscated and “household register”(户口) is forbidden to move. Even if you move out, it’s hard to find somewhere will accept your “household register”.
Most of the Uighurs in foreign countries have been issued an arrest warrant by the bureau of public security of their registered residence. Once they fall to China, they will be caught by the bureau of public security.All Uighurs who go abroad will be marked by the bureau of public security so that will initiate an alert in any public location. Government also collected people's biological information under the name of updating identity card, including blood, iris and so on.
In the end, I have no interest in the separation of Xinjiang and I do not think that Uighurs can build their own country like the Jews. I just want to live a better life and hope that Chinese agents will not bother me when they see what I write.In fact, I think that the CCP has finally helped the real poor Uighurs in XinJiang,but it paid a lot of price.
It is also often seen the Han Chinese on the Internet say that if you do not like China then you can immigrate. The fact is that if you go abroad, the current political situation makes you no way to go home to visit your family. It means that when you leave China, you have to bid farewell to your family forever.
My Uighur friends in Europe have not returned to China for two years. No one knows what will happen if they come back.
Sorry for my poor English,I hope I have made it clear.
main-qimg-8f008056b33da1f7b22af320d8d11835

I’m glad to see there are still some Han Chinese understand the situation Uighurs facing:
main-qimg-240efd26a6d4bf197b45eacde2c78262

main-qimg-b2843ab9bf2db4740e329eba2e8d340c