• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor doggie tio flatten on Bartley Viaduct. R.I.P.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
HIT & RUN DRIVER RAN OVER & MERCILESSLY KILLED DOG, FLEES THE SCENE
singaporeuncensored.com

A hit and run accident took place along Upper Paya Lebar Road under the Bartley Viaduct, where a driver was seen running over a lost dog and speeding off.

The incident happened on 23 May at about 10.32pm, and was captured on the dashcam of another vehicle that was at the scene at the time.

i’m seeking an eyewitness for the car that ran luca over at Upper Paya Lebar Road, under Bartley Viaduct. He saw Luca from so far away and he still ran him over full speed and dashed off. Other cars were honking at him and he still mercilessly ran him over.

Dear Driver,

do you know how much pain you have caused me over the period of 24 hours? you have made my life a living nightmare – because now you have taken away what was my motivation to continue forward even on a goddamn terrible day.

everyone has one of those – but even if u were having one of those days, can u justify taking away someone’s joy? you probably never knew how much luca meant to me, but he meant the whole world, even more than that.

i’m pretty sure i would have killed a few people for him. if you had slowed down, he probably would still have a fighting chance. if you stopped after hitting him knowing u just ran over someone’s dog, i would’ve been more understanding.
Other cars could hear the impact, you could’ve pulled over but you didn’t. tell me, what’s the backstory? had too many beers or had a fight with your wife? or perhaps using your phone, didn’t see the road infront of you? or u simply had a sick pervasion and got a mild high from running over an innocent animal? sicko.
this is the gift u give me wrapped in a pretty box after i chased after him on foot and my stepmom chased after him in a car for 40 minutes? you really took “joint effort” and mistook it for “run over that dog mercilessly” huh?

excuse my language because i seem to have no choice but to excuse you for giving my dog a severed spinal cord and punctured lung – instantly paralyzing him from waist down and we couldn’t even give him surgery because air filled up his lungs too fast for him to stabilize breathing? or his heart also got displaced?

yeah he was in terrible condition. just to let you know, when i reached him, his hind legs couldn’t move, so he pitifully dragged and scooted his body so close to me. and his lips were curled back because he was in immeasurable pain.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is the dog on a highway?
This fucking cheebye lower window and dog jump out?

She can come to me to have her cheebye flogged.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle quite confused with the video. Why the right lane car stopped there with hazard light ? The video also doesn't showed any car that ran over the doggy.
Is it the doggy owner with the hazard light car ?The car broke down and she didn't looked after the dog and let it run away and knocked by car ? Cannot blame the driver mah KNN

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My uncle quite confused with the video. Why the right lane car stopped there with hazard light ? The video also doesn't showed any car that ran over the doggy.
Is it the doggy owner with the hazard light car ?The car broke down and she didn't looked after the dog and let it run away and knocked by car ? Cannot blame the driver mah KNN
hanor, when the pussy looks away, the dog will run and play :redface: