• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police issues warning to netizens: slanderers will be PROSECUTED

U

UpYoz_olo

Not exactly, we got to do what we got to do, but not blindly to challenge the LEEgime. We have to have meaningful aim and results for the time and efforts we spent. We do not retreat when they pushed some threats, we can raise the stake and show-hands, but for any price we have to pay secure the results that are worth it. :wink:

Time had arrived and we are already in the middle of it now. It will take more than one round but not too many, and in each round we will see some difference. After that it will be a new dawn. Won't be too trivial but not too tough as well, must not be afraid to go through it, not at all.

I am with few activists in court this whole week until next. Very interesting and exciting. We are not wasting our time with LEEgime and the necessary are being done.:wink:

Righteous but expired one, lay out you stand on netizens wanting SHT to be burn't more. Don't play with words if you're a gentleman. Also, don't reply with sexual connotations, carnal or political. Keep it clean. Otherwise, I will :oIo:

Truly yours

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, like that, might just as well arrest those talk cock in kopitiam. I am sure there are many more who talk more bad openly in these coffeshops thatn on the internet. :biggrin:

Yes let them arrest all who talk cock, kopitiam or cybertiam. Exposing the wrongs for all sinkies to see is a very good thing. May even get big and blown-up thru the mainstream newspapers.

PAP wont like that.

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes let them arrest all who talk cock, kopitiam or cybertiam. Exposing the wrongs for all sinkies to see is a very good thing. May even get big and blown-up thru the mainstream newspapers.

PAP wont like that.

It is a scare tactic. They used so much resources to keep track of Chee S J. Imagine how many police they have to deploy to gather all gossip around singapore Kopitiam? Hire the FTs to do it? ahahhahahaha

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi folks, better cool it....big brother is damned pissed off this time......

Translated from Lianhe Zaobao

To those netizens who have hurling untrue accusations at others on the internet, they better consider twice if they think they can escape from the clutches of the law by hiding behind a cloak of anonymity.

Police inspector Huang Hong Guan stressed during an interview that all slanderers and flame-baiters on the internet will not be able to escape prosecution if the police found that laws are indeed broken.

“Any comments made on the internet will have tangible outcomes in real life, including harrassing a particular individual, group, community or even posing a threat to the entire society, as long they have broken the law, regardless of whether they appear on the internet or in real life, the police will carry out the necessary investigations.”

The example Huang gave includes netizens and bloggers who were prosecuted for making inflammatory remarks about race and religion.

Singapore Management University Law Lecturer Eugene Tan also points out, whether it is under the penal code or civil laws, Singapore has sufficient laws to deal with all sorts of slander and defamation. The problem lies with tracking down the internet criminal and obtain the necessary information from the web server hosting the site which may not be in Singapore.

Read full article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=4873

All right. I'd say PAP is a virus in Singapore!!! Fuck PAP!!! Fuck Lee Kwan Yew!!!! Justice Belinda Ang was indeed prostituting for old fart Lee Kwan Yew. Fuck Faggot Lee Hsien Loong. Let them come and arrest me. I'm waiting!!!

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
abf7573b.jpg

I admit....i Love PAP.

:( :o :(

if you looked closely at the lady's face, she doesn't seems convinced with this comment. LOL...

huang wen yong looks like he's faking it. what a lousy actor...LOL..

when a person is lying his face turns red, just like the middle. ..LOL...BEH DA HAN...sorry

Last edited:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not I see how can they arrest me, if I write about economics from Australia. I await to see if the Western Australian police wants to arrest me on behalf of the Singapore police for the stuff I write in my blog- which under Australian law, is perfectly legal.

what should aussie police be interested in sgp politics or even politics for that matter?

aren't they supposed to be only involved in public law and order? :biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am intimidated,really! But I will like to say this:If I have made up any of my postings, may I be punished by the almighty. I have no proof in my allegations but I believe in karma!

there's a way out of karma.

it's through Jesus Christ!

seriously i ain't kidding.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
this chow chee bye inspector huang lives in Joo Chiat. Anyone knows his face please point him out so I can piss on him. Gee, is that slander?

In recent months, the loss of sinking funds via failed investments in structured-linked products by PAP Town Councils, the fire attack on Yio Chu Kang MP Seng Han Thong and Permanent Secretary Tan Yong Soon’s 5 week holiday in Paris have all attracted reckless and baseless attacks from netizens and bloggers.

How can this chee bye mouth say its reckless and baseless? Tan Yong Soon really did go on this Paris cooking course and was really reprimanded by his superior. So, how is this baseless? Like wise for the Temasek losses. U mean we did not lose those money?

Any comments made on the internet will have tangible outcomes in real life, including harrassing a particular individual, group, community or even posing a threat to the entire society, as long they have broken the law, regardless of whether they appear on the internet or in real life, the police will carry out the necessary investigations

I do not think those anti-government or anti-PAP netizens are sincere in wishing to communicate with the government. What we need is a public which can differentiate right from wrong.”

But we can already differentiate between right and wrong, its the PAP that does not know how to differentiate. We know that losing billions of taxpayer dollars is wrong. We know that going to paris on cooking course in this recession is wrong. We know that voting yourself million dollar salaries is both unethical and wrong. Apparently, the PAP does not know this.

What kind of stupid logic is this? this fucker is a police inspector? If I have 5 adults living in my flat, and 1 computer, how is this stupid piece shit going to prove who was the one that type the comments?

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
All right. I'd say PAP is a virus in Singapore!!! Fuck PAP!!! Fuck Lee Kwan Yew!!!! Justice Belinda Ang was indeed prostituting for old fart Lee Kwan Yew. Fuck Faggot Lee Hsien Loong. Let them come and arrest me. I'm waiting!!!

ORRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!!! YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!

I can trace your ip liao................your home address is also traced liao!!!

Your...................
Home.................
Address..................
is.......................
*ROLLING OF THE DRUM*

OXLEY ROAD!!!!!!!

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
ORRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!!! YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!

I can trace your ip liao................your home address is also traced liao!!!

Your...................
Home.................
Address..................
is.......................
*ROLLING OF THE DRUM*

OXLEY ROAD!!!!!!!

Wah. You found out ah. I'm going to take cover liao. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact remains that if they had allowed open criticism and freedom of expression in the mainstream media, the outpouring of dissatisfaction in the internet would not have happened.

Instead of ratcheting up the oppressive policies, they should learn how to take criticism and reflect on them. But then again, I don't think they can distinguish between criticism and slander due to their arrogance and inflated ego. If they think the last sentence is slander, they are sadly mistaken because it is always possible to come across as arrogant to someone even if there are thousands of others who think otherwise. If a first-world government tries to jail everyone making such statements, they would probably need to ship them to Australia again.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those that post comments in fuckwarezone forums will kena.
HWZ is fully owned by SPH. There will be some who can be
traced without much effort.

Wats the diff here?
This kopitiam is owned by "twin towers" @ Novena :rolleyes:..... and the current "Sam Leong" is DSP(1) L__ S ____ of HomeTeam :biggrin:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LKY really wants to finish those types forummers/bloggers, I think they have already do so to UncleYAP blog & SDP website.

With just a scare tactics only, most regular forummers here already take cover.

This to show LKY scare tactics really work.

No wonder LKY is always CHAMPION. :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If not I see how can they arrest me, if I write about economics from Australia. I await to see if the Western Australian police wants to arrest me on behalf of the Singapore police for the stuff I write in my blog- which under Australian law, is perfectly legal.

There was a joke that for every "Sporean" going to study in Australia, an ISD agent would be sent to watch him/her :smile:

I wouldn't be surprised if they have "people" in the Sporean community in Australia "watching". Got many Sporeans in exiled who are seen as threats to the Lee regime :rolleyes:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a joke that for every "Sporean" going to study in Australia, an ISD agent would be sent to watch him/her :smile:

I wouldn't be surprised if they have "people" in the Sporean community in Australia "watching". Got many Sporeans in exiled who are seen as threats to the Lee regime :rolleyes:

They can watch, but they can't arrest. Singaporeans are subjected to the local Australian law when they are in Australia, and not Singaporean law. Besides, I'm only a political watcher, but not a politician myself. And I'm not famous to boot. If they hired an ISD guy to watch every Singaporean overseas, then they are like...they have to hire thousands of these guys and if so, they have nothing else better to do.

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can watch, but they can't arrest. Singaporeans are subjected to the local Australian law when they are in Australia, and not Singaporean law. Besides, I'm only a political watcher, but not a politician myself. And I'm not famous to boot. If they hired an ISD guy to watch every Singaporean overseas, then they are like...they have to hire thousands of these guys and if so, they have nothing else better to do.

I wonder, is there an INTERNET law? Even China regime dare not really touch those who blog bad about politicans. In fact, they manage to boot out a few who are bad with internet.

BTW, PAP are powerless overseas. So wat if they watch every thing on the internet? There are always new bloggers and more bad comments on PAP when the economy worsen.

If PAP wakes up their idea, they should do more things that are pro citizens, and reduce burden on the citizens. So far, the measures are superfical and citizens will grumble more when harsh times REALLY comes.

Singapore is begining to fell the pinch.