• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police and SCDF who deserted Little India shall be charged in Court Martial

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me repeat, you can find one thousand and one excuses to be a coward. You dont need reason, just need balls to be a man.

Just view the 1:22 video. Fucking guniang cowards. Dont even dare to pretend to garang-ly walk away.

The poodles have shown the whole world in particular to others fts such as pinoys and tiongs what fucking ku niangs they are.

They allowed themselves to be pushed over. Next time they will have a hard time enforcing their duties in front of fts.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The poodles have shown the whole world in particular to others fts such as pinoys and tiongs what fucking ku niangs they are.

They allowed themselves to be pushed over. Next time they will have a hard time enforcing their duties in front of fts.

I am in total agreement with your views insofar as morale of lawmen is concerned.

The other foreign workers (whether skilled or unskilled) who are here in millions will try to take advantage of the weakness that our SPF officers may have shown when confronted with the crowds from South India.

The Chinese work force along with the Pinoys, Bangladeshis, Pakistani, Nepalese along with the horde of foreign women employed here as peidu-mas, maids cum part-time prostitutes may be tempted to provoke policemen. The real danger is when these people are present with their "women" and in such situations may try to "show-off" to their ladies about their "bravery" and try to go on a unified rampage. Incidents like that happening in the dark alleys of Geylang, Serangoon Road, Chinatown, etc..is a real danger to be confronted with for no one knows what is stored in the dimly-lit brothel rooms.

Readers may be aware of the uncalled for comments on Singaporeans made by the employee of Seagate and a Pinay not long afterwards. The government did not take any action by declaring these irresponsible leeches, "persona-non-grata". Instead these people are still present here as contributors of levies to the MOM.

You try that in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, China, etc..The authorities there will kick your arse out of their countries. Why is the Singapore Government so docile to these foreigners BUT whacks their own citizens hard. This is another dangerous trend for there may be much pent-up frustrations waiting to explode anytime.

There is much soul-searcing to do. I am sure many people have lots to offer in terms of advice but choose to remain silent for they know that at the end of the day, their ideas will be hijacked by the plagiarising politicians and introduced as "their very own ideas" so as to legitimise their fat salaries.

xdecepticon

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main cause why they did not do anything is because they have no proper medical benifits, govt nowadays give you extra 1% into Cpf and you take care of yourself. So why would you want to risk anything when you are not covered.
But by running away like that, all who were in the video should be punished for failure to prevent damage to govt property, last time in ns they charge you if govt property is damaged under your charge. Very sad that we now employ people who have no balls when there is a problem. How to do anything for public
Last time I do ns in the early 70's we had to learn how to do riot control, only old birds will remember this. You have to remove all badges to ensure nobody can I'd your unit, every week, 1 company on standby. Now days I think even police do not have this type of training anymore. How to survive in the real world when you have paper generals to lead.

Last time was different. The government took care of civil servants although their pay was low. But they got pension and live long medical benefits.

Nowadays SPF and all civil servants no more pension. No more pension medical benefits. And low peasai pay they got for those junior rank.

If u are in their shoes, would u fight or run for your life?:biggrin:

Last edited:

hayabusa

To some of the dumb ars_hole, next time ask your son/grandson to confront the mob and you watch on TV how your son/grandson being whacked to death by the mobsters, shouting at you "Dad/Grandpa did i make you feel proud that I stood by my position, do you feel safe now that i am sacrificing my life for you?"

Some of the Stupid Dumb ars_hole, I raised and nurture my kid for 20 years is not for him to sacrificing his life for nothing.

presby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore armed forces and police are not battle-hardened. Police only catch jaywalker, litterbugs, traffic offence, etc. They never have to deal with hard core criminals or riots. Not surprised they ran away. Many people can says this and that, what would they have done when a few hundred drunk and aggressive indians come after them ?

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore armed forces and police are not battle-hardened. Police only catch jaywalker, litterbugs, traffic offence, etc. They never have to deal with hard core criminals or riots. Not surprised they ran away. Many people can says this and that, what would they have done when a few hundred drunk and aggressive indians come after them ?

Running away is one thing.

Running away like cowards is another.

Running away like cowards and then still want to twist it as showing restraint plus job well done is total bullshit.

jw5

Loyal

LOL. Not forgetting peaceful protestors who just happen to disagree with the government.
This type they are expert at dealing with.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Running away like cowards and then still want to twist it as showing restraint plus job well done is total bullshit.

Sorry hor, added in some important item (in blue and underline) which is missing.
Running away like cowards, leaving the fire brigade and ambulance crew to fend for themselves, and then still want to twist it as showing restraint plus job well done is total bullshit.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL. Not forgetting peaceful protestors who just happen to disagree with the government.
This type they are expert at dealing with.

Expert at dealing that kind only when the police shit out number the peaceful protestors by 20 to 1.

THEN THE POLICE GOT BALLS.

Otherwise, they hide in ambulance and shit and pee into their fucking pants.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police, Special Riot Squad, SCDF who ran way from duty during Little India riot shall be charged in court martial.

This is a very serious offence and you can see the below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desertion

why these police men and riot squad and SCDF who ran way from Little India (like a pariah dogs) are not charged in court martial?

SCDF are unarmed and to run away in the face of rioting mob is excusable; armed police officers who did not challenge ah neh rioters are cowards.

jw5

Loyal
Expert at dealing that kind only when the police shit out number the peaceful protestors by 20 to 1.

THEN THE POLICE GOT BALLS.

Otherwise, they hide in ambulance and shit and pee into their fucking pants.

Mebbe one day the peaceful protestors shout at them, they will also pee in their fucking pants, hehehehehe....................... :biggrin:

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal

I totally agree the part where they try to twist the story to hide the embarrassment. Regardless of what the rationale is, abandoning your govt property to be destroyed really shameful.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree the part where they try to twist the story to hide the embarrassment. Regardless of what the rationale is, abandoning your govt property to be destroyed really shameful.

Abandoning police vehicles and letting FT ah nehs to burn them is an act of maximum disgrace and cowardice. Those rioters were FT ah nehs. What an insult to all Singaporeans. What has become of our Govt?