• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Points all sold out.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Sam

I am upset and a broken man. I did not want to write this but weeping in a quiet corner does not help either.

As you know when you adjusted the point system some moons ago, I lost my mojo and bravado. Since then I have been careful and kind to everyone, quietly collecting points. I am less than hundred points away from joining the popular gods here.

I have not been successful in life and therefore the points are the world to me. It is aspirational and does indicate achievement, determination, diligence and an attitude to succeed. It is a welcome reward system to others who are in similar boat and not just me.

This is just not my opinion. Have a look at Bob Sim's thread where forummers queue each day to ask for points. Lets not forget about the points over which friendships have been lost, enemies made and agendas revealed.

Lets look at Pavlov' dog and the recognition and reward angle. Why remove a proven argument. If it is fit for a dog, I am sure it is fit for us.

I speak on bended knees when I make this appeal on behalf of all those who know the value of the points.

Aren't you one of the SuperMod? :confused:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Sam

I am upset and a broken man. I did not want to write this but weeping in a quiet corner does not help either.

As you know when you adjusted the point system some moons ago, I lost my mojo and bravado. Since then I have been careful and kind to everyone, quietly collecting points. I am less than hundred points away from joining the popular gods here.

I have not been successful in life and therefore the points are the world to me. It is aspirational and does indicate achievement, determination, diligence and an attitude to succeed. It is a welcome reward system to others who are in similar boat and not just me.

This is just not my opinion. Have a look at Bob Sim's thread where forummers queue each day to ask for points. Lets not forget about the points over which friendships have been lost, enemies made and agendas revealed.

Lets look at Pavlov' dog and the recognition and reward angle. Why remove a proven argument. If it is fit for a dog, I am sure it is fit for us.

I speak on bended knees when I make this appeal on behalf of all those who know the value of the points.
You should be glad the points are sold out to a nice guy rather to troublemakers here, so live with it. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was a mod about 4 years ago. I made the mistake of going overboard and banned so many people that some of the folders such as political and emigration folders came to a halt. Understandably I was removed and shortly after Sam adjusted the points system, I became powerless. Before that I could infract at will.

As to the supermod tag, anybody who is looking for satisfaction, I say yes so that the person making that claim is happy and I get a bit of ego trip. A win win situation and a victimless incident.

I have also admitted to banning people like Erection etc because that is what people want to hear. Sometime sailing with the wind keeps everyone happy.

Then there is sarcasm and satire and everyone including me gets lost in it and have no idea which side of reality we are in.

Aren't you one of the SuperMod? :confused:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do realise that some people have been working hard for nearly a decade. We contribute substantially. There has to be some sort of reward. i am proud to be on the top quartile of elite members. One look and you can see the merit behind the points. Don't you agree that the points has direct co-relation to substance and contribution volume. When people see good, they recognise the source and award the points. Its called meritocracy and it an ideology that I am a strong proponent of.

Let be honest - i cannot think of a single soul in the top twenty who does not deserve his or her points.

You should be glad the points are sold out to a nice guy rather to troublemakers here, so live with it. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The points store has run out of stock. My apologies for the inconvenience.

non sequitur

Only a fool would spend money buying points that are nothing more than database entries in an internet server hosted thousands of miles away and whose plug can be pulled anytime.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have arranged the shipment of another 10,000 points via FedEx. Should arrive by tomorrow 9 am.

Once again my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You do realise that some people have been working hard for nearly a decade. We contribute substantially. There has to be some sort of reward. i am proud to be on the top quartile of elite members. One look and you can see the merit behind the points. Don't you agree that the points has direct co-relation to substance and contribution volume. When people see good, they recognise the source and award the points. Its called meritocracy and it an ideology that I am a strong proponent of.

Let be honest - i cannot think of a single soul in the top twenty who does not deserve his or her points.

You are getting back into your groove again. A pleasure to read, as always. But I think the the intended recipient would not comprehend.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ps. Last 2 weeks in the office has been terok. Only saw light about 4pm yesterday. Unlike some prick PS, I cannot take 5 weeks leave for release.

Now back to meritocracy and giving people satisfaction.

You are getting back into your groove again. A pleasure to read, as always. But I think the the intended recipient would not comprehend.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most of us know very well here that contribution volume is not equal to number of points here. Don't take it too hard unless you are just trying to be sarcastic.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course, I would like to clarify my remarks DO NOT apply to Raiders.

I know he donates to the forum out of the goodness of his heart, not just to get 1000 database entries.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, now you complementing me? I thought you said I'm worthless, dun deserve the points that I had in this forum? what changed your mind again? Please dun start a bashing thread on me tomorrow ok? make up your mind will ya? :smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course, I would like to clarify my remarks DO NOT apply to Raiders.

I know he donates to the forum out of the goodness of his heart, not just to get 1000 database entries.

Only retards like you will write the words above, lol, can por lampa at the same time, whahahaha.

Said those who donated are fools, now retracked your words, what kind of fucking logic is that? whahaha

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Sam, i knew the bended knee stuff always works.

By the way, I plan to write a book like Glenn Knight and how I rose to the top on SBF and why I fell out of favour. It will be truthful. And sadly i will have to little choice but to reveal that you are actually one of three great looking sisters who live in Dalvey Estate. I still remember the shock when as the mod then, I got the email when you had to travel and turned on the complaints link to me. Your mum tried to reach you and as you were flying, she tried your email.

I have arranged the shipment of another 10,000 points via FedEx. Should arrive by tomorrow 9 am.

Once again my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.