• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Points all sold out.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok I give u discount $2.00 since you are in our membership list .. On bor ?By the way it's buying my account not points lah :wink:

Buy your account then dangerous. Later CNB come to my house and take away all my tomato, chilli plants :o

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Buy your account then dangerous. Later CNB come to my house and take away all my tomato, chilli plants :o

Whahahahahaa ...ya hor never thought of that .. They even will confiscate everything you own :wink: not only your chilli and tomato plants :wink: even your bank account will Kena freeze :wink:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Whahahahahaa ...ya hor never thought of that .. They even will confiscate everything you own :wink: not only your chilli and tomato plants :wink: even your bank account will Kena freeze :wink:

I hope they do that. I still owe the bank $464356 :o

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam this time you surprise me that you don't want to make money from this forum ... :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Sam

I am upset and a broken man. I did not want to write this but weeping in a quiet corner does not help either.

As you know when you adjusted the point system some moons ago, I lost my mojo and bravado. Since then I have been careful and kind to everyone, quietly collecting points. I am less than hundred points away from joining the popular gods here.

I have not been successful in life and therefore the points are the world to me. It is aspirational and does indicate achievement, determination, diligence and an attitude to succeed. It is a welcome reward system to others who are in similar boat and not just me.

This is just not my opinion. Have a look at Bob Sim's thread where forummers queue each day to ask for points. Lets not forget about the points over which friendships have been lost, enemies made and agendas revealed.

Lets look at Pavlov' dog and the recognition and reward angle. Why remove a proven argument. If it is fit for a dog, I am sure it is fit for us.

I speak on bended knees when I make this appeal on behalf of all those who know the value of the points.