• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Points all sold out.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hahaha truer words were never spoken

image.php

Hi there

1. Bad sales advertising with your avatar
2. Intimidating
3. Dishonest looking
4. Run road / scammer look after making payment
5. All of the above
6. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
hahaha truer words were never spoken

It is extremely uncivilized, not to mention downright rude to make nasty comments about a person's appearance and the appearance of his/her loved ones. :rolleyes:

It seems there are many here who get their kicks out of putting down others. It's really disappointing.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
he was complimenting you......if he had wanted to be nasty the descriptions would have been far worse.

image.php

Hi there

1. Bad sales advertising with your avatar
2. Intimidating
3. Dishonest looking
4. Run road / scammer look after making payment
5. All of the above

It is extremely uncivilized, not to mention downright rude to make nasty comments about a person's appearance and the appearance of his/her loved ones. :rolleyes:

It seems there are many here who get their kicks out of putting down others. It's really disappointing.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why you make something so simple sound quite so complicated.

2 a day means 20 in 10 days so you can give or subtract points weekly to/from your favourite nick. :rolleyes:

C'mon towkay, it's not so simple and you know it. No power give what pts?? You know that but pretend I never raise it, like
LHL, side-step all the hot questions and talk about his facebook likes instead.

In this world, like in this forum, I learn very fast, no power don't talk about reputation or contribution. I think even I get 79,000 pts and kosong power also lan lan, no fucking use. This game is not for me. I think I'll stay quiet and be a heartlander, bo pian.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
C'mon towkay, it's not so simple and you know it. No power give what pts?? You know that but pretend I never raise it, like
LHL, side-step all the hot questions and talk about his facebook likes instead.

In this world, like in this forum, I learn very fast, no power don't talk about reputation or contribution. I think even I get 79,000 pts and kosong power also lan lan, no fucking use. This game is not for me. I think I'll stay quiet and be a heartlander, bo pian.

Once you reach 50 posts, you'll have plenty of power.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you reach 50 posts, you'll have plenty of power.

Harlo boss, I cleared the 50 posts hurdle liao, got 1 dick power, so please adviSe what next hurdle is, but really boss, you lied, where got plenty of power?? KNN, I kanna snooked by you, but nevermind, I learn fast. I think if I dun believe you, then believe who, right?

Your adviCe is most appreciated.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the forum hero is Mr Bob Sim who has a dedicated thread to selflessly giving points 24/7...

His motive is to want others to give him points. Dun get tricked. Maybe zap him to hell and never surface.

Last edited: