• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Png of WP is novice to FB

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You've admitted you're not sure, but YSL definitely knows the standard by which he will be judged. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. YSL, of all people, should know since he used to talk about God during his rally.

Adultery has to be consensual in order for it to be adultery. Otherwise, it's considered rape. If you want to about act being consensual, you should ask the husband of the woman whether he consented to the act. The consent of the parties to the adultery is not the issue; it's the (lack of) consent of spouses of the parties to the adultery that is the issue.

Like I said, if any man thinks that YSL's indiscretion is inconsequential, please put your wife in your mouth and offer her as a living sacrifice to, you know who.

What SC did was stupid; what YSL did was sinful !

I'm not saying what YSL did was right. It's important to distinguish the issues and context. I also did not think that what YSL did was inconsequential -- he has brought problems to himself, his family (much more) and his party. He will pay for his actions. His party will pay for his actions as well.

I'm only saying what SC did was as bad if not worse. Because he subjected a person, who is in a "vulnerable" position (being under his employment), to an act which she might not have agreed to if SC was not her employer. His maid is, in my opinion, from a 弱势群体. I tend to think that protecting the "weak" is a basic human decency. If a wife has an affair, she is morally wrong, but she is not a victim. Her husband is. Her family is. And I have the utmost sympathy for her husband and her family, but not her. She deserves everything that comes as a result of her own actions.

So I respectfully disagree with you that what SC did was only stupid, while YSL is sinful. I think they're both sinful.

Last edited: