• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Png of WP is novice to FB

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Png, deputy webmaster to WP & member of its media team, said he is a Facebook novice. So he is using his party's page and website to campaign instead of his own. Taking the backseat again? Can't campaign on his own?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whats the fuss about? Not everyone is a fan of FB.. Do you think all those Hougang Ah Peks and Ah Sohs have FB accounts?

jw5

Loyal
If Png is a facebook novice, he is ok in mybook.
People who are obsessed with their facebook accounts are vain morons.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Mr Png, deputy webmaster to WP & member of its media team, said he is a Facebook novice. So he is using his party's page and website to campaign instead of his own. Taking the backseat again? Can't campaign on his own?

This is unbelievable to me. According to Zaobao report, he is in software programming business, not familiar with FB? Hmm... No wonder it took a week for WP to get their website up from virus infection.

Goh Meng Seng

jw5

Loyal
This is unbelievable to me. According to Zaobao report, he is in software programming business, not familiar with FB? Hmm... No wonder it took a week for WP to get their website up from virus infection.

Goh Meng Seng

Perhaps it's like the 2nd upper class honours econs grad who talks nonsense about economics.
Btw, will your former best buddy TKL be speaking on behalf of Png at his election rally?
That would be highly irritating for you, wouldn't it?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Nah. You don't need to be in software programming to run a website proper. I did it while learning it hands on.

TKL speaking on Png's rally stage? Png won't dare to let him to do it without LTK's approval! Well, Png just disappeared during PE when WP pulled the lash on him! :smile:

Goh Meng Seng

Perhaps it's like the 2nd upper class honours econs grad who talks nonsense about economics.
Btw, will your former best buddy TKL be speaking on behalf of Png at his election rally?
That would be highly irritating for you, wouldn't it?

jw5

Loyal
TKL speaking on Png's rally stage? Png won't dare to let him to do it without LTK's approval! Well, Png just disappeared during PE when WP pulled the lash on him! :smile:

Goh Meng Seng

Lucky for you, that you didn't disappear hor.
Otherwise the result may have been worse.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well, I don't like lash on my neck, that's all. :wink:

Of course, I will honour what I have promised and won't run away in a disgraceful manner covered with lack of gratitude and betrayal, even if it means fighting a predicted losing battle.

Goh Meng Seng

Lucky for you, that you didn't disappear hor.
Otherwise the result may have been worse.

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, I will honour what I have promised and won't run away in a disgraceful manner covered with lack of gratitude and betrayal, even if it means fighting a predicted losing battle.

Goh Meng Seng

When you should run away (from Singapore political scene), you stay.

When you should not run away from answering questions about your 180 degree change in positions, you did.

Sigh......

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Png pick up PE nomination forms for TKL===>GMS friend of TKL===>GMS oral wack Png:confused:

Life is a stage :p

Goh Meng Seng

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Independence in appeareance, at least:smile: clap clap

Nah. You don't need to be in software programming to run a website proper. I did it while learning it hands on.

Goh Meng Seng

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I don't like lash on my neck, that's all. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

GMS, I'm a little curious. If you were SG of WP today, who would you pick among the available pool of nominees in the current WP stable to run in HG?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Low TK, JBJ and the former opposition parties when Singapore just became independent has no facebook. What's your problem?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low TK, JBJ and the former opposition parties when Singapore just became independent has no facebook. What's your problem?

The leaning chaps of the ruling party/coalitions must be the stupidest in Singapore compared to the world. In other countries, they will be busy telling people what policies the government did that are good, what the government has done special not done by any government around the world that has resulted in something good.

Here in Singapore, all they can do is to pyro opposition party(s) day and night. Opposition is not in power, what is there to pyro? Every idiot in the world knows it's very hard for opposition to lose credibility or make real serious and people-impact mistakes - only because they have so few things on their plate as an opposition. You are surely going to pyro very miniscule and insignificant things, and end up looking stupid, like Kin.

The only creative thing they can come up with is to pretend to be non-WP opposition supporter pyro-ing WP, but that only helps yourself from being called a PAP whatever - it still doesn't help PAP whatsoever because people end up thinking "WP is bad, PAP is worst etc., so I vote WP" or along that lines.

Learn.