• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Png Eng Huat vs Heng Swee Kiat

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought BL became Perm Sec?

BL was 2nd PS before his appointment as PS MHA. That would be sometime in 2001-2002. Thereafter, PS PMO and MND (recently). When the SPF highflyers I mentioned were in service, BL was DAC or AC (mid-90s) in ISD. He overtook many - Khoo Boon Hui, Chua Chin Kiat, Goh Liang Kwang.

jw5

Loyal
Thanks bro.

I also browsed through your postings last time and noticed that you do take a keen interest in people, asking them about their interests, their ideas, etc. In fact I learned a fair bit from your old postings. In order to understand people as well as you do, you have to be interested in them as people first and foremost, and observe without judging. At least that's the little bit I've learned from your posts.

I repeat that I am not and have never been a reporter.
Seriously, he's not worth it.
He's not even bright enough to see that his disgusting online behaviour may have some terrible real life impact.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
BL was 2nd PS before his appointment as PS MHA. That would be sometime in 2001-2002. Thereafter, PS PMO and MND (recently). When the SPF highflyers I mentioned were in service, BL was DAC or AC (mid-90s) in ISD. He overtook many - Khoo Boon Hui, Chua Chin Kiat, Goh Liang Kwang.

BL is well respected, he's heading the joint national security team--SID and ISD.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BL is well respected, he's heading the joint national security team--SID and ISD.

Yes, well-liked too. Very easy going. Excellent IQ and EQ. Made it despite the fact that he is no president scholar or OMS. If armed with one of the scholarship, would have hit PS in his early 40s.

Royal Canin Feline 32

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jw5 sorry for any misunderstanding. It was not my intention to accuse you of anything, merely to say you are good at sizing people.

In fact my post 109 here has been grossly misunderstood as well. That Scroobal said it was very venomous. How is that post venomous to him? Up till now I cannot fathom.

If I am a very clueless and spastic person so be it. But until I can understand how my post 109 was venomous to Scroobal I really cannot accept the vitriol he dishes out at me. He wants to rake up what happen 5 years ago and thumb me down with it all over again.

I repeat that I am not and have never been a reporter.
Seriously, he's not worth it.
He's not even bright enough to see that his disgusting online behaviour may have some terrible real life impact.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice, cooing and diplomatic post sounds lovey-dovey. You dug a hole with #109 and now claiming innocence. Anyway he is desperate so he will reach out . I bet you he still has no clue like Mdm Butterfly.

Jw5 sorry for any misunderstanding. It was not my intention to accuse you of anything, merely to say you are good at sizing people.

In fact my post 109 here has been grossly misunderstood as well. That Scroobal said it was very venomous. How is that post venomous to him? Up till now I cannot fathom.

If I am a very clueless and spastic person so be it. But until I can understand how my post 109 was venomous to Scroobal I really cannot accept the vitriol he dishes out at me. He wants to rake up what happen 5 years ago and thumb me down with it all over again.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, well-liked too. Very easy going. Excellent IQ and EQ. Made it despite the fact that he is no president scholar or OMS. If armed with one of the scholarship, would have hit PS in his early 40s.

Didn't know that...so that breaks the trend of scholars reaching high in the Civil Service?

jw5

Loyal
Nice, cooing and diplomatic post sounds lovey-dovey. You dug a hole with #109 and now claiming innocence. Anyway he is desperate so he will reach out . I bet you he still has no clue like Mdm Butterfly.

Scroobal, your wifey told her lovey dovey that your thingy is very tiny. Then she allowed him into her hole with a look of innocence. Her lover was so desperate for her that he reached out and went in. I bet you you still have no clue like Mdm Butterfly that you are a fucking idiot wearing a greenhat.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which mother fucker forgot to leave name after zapping limpeh har? quite powder leh, one time can zap so many point. dio zap 16 popoints. so power muat be 32 lah. u say who leh? anyway,no ned zap limpeh, might as well ban me, morher fycker scroobal.

Royal Canin Feline 32

Alfrescian
Loyal
I refuse to accept that my post #109 is venomous, I dug a "hole" for myself, somehow it is extremely degrading, insulting, demeaning, etc.

The point I was trying to make to jw5 is: Scroobal had detractors for so many years, but today people in this forum are still responding and debating with him. Your one month of tirade isn't going to change how people view him, so why not do something more constructive instead of following him at every thread?

Scroobal found what I said so venomous that he raked up events that happened so many years ago and use them to thumb me down all over again.

If I am so easily misunderstood, maybe I should just STFU and leave the discussion to grown ups.

If 5 years ago I had just STFU instead of sticking my nose into every issue, I would have SAVED MYSELF A LOT OF UNNECESSARY TROUBLE AND HEART-ACHE.

All my political opinion are worthless anyway, maybe I should just do this forum a favour and STFU.

Maybe I should just leave political discussions to grown ups instead of trying to comment on issues and policies that are way beyond my grasp.

Maybe I should just zip up my mouth and save myself the unnecessary trouble.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe I should just leave political discussions to grown ups instead of trying to comment on issues and policies that are way beyond my grasp.

Politics is for everyone, because policies affect everyone's life. You should not go back to the dark ages. Politics can be for "children" too, and if there are more "children" than "adults", the "adults" will just have to take the back seat. The "children" will rule.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroo

The power is exercised behind the scenes through the party. The politics of the communist party and the old Kremlin was probably more transparent then the power structures here. How did CCS fresh out of the gate gain enough votes to be on the CEC and not co opted , whilst old timers had to be co opted in. ?

Locke

I think you are aware that party is not the power and does not follow the norms of any other party except the Vatican. I always wondered who would be the centre of power after old man steps down from active politics.

The recruitment of Tony Tan (also a known reluctant recruit) and the arrival of Teo Chee Hean later did lend credence to the old belief that the family is much bigger. And Tony again recalled back from England to stand for PE again reluctantly. Time to recall back the family rebel - Lee Han Shih?
[/QUOTE]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have been discredited in public and more or less a charlatan. I am but a persona. Found it comical that besides Tonychat and a few other morons he had to turn to you for guidance and support. I am sure the respect is mutual. I doubt he knows who the hell you are despite his legendary clone hunting skills and you buttering him about his ability to size people. Just look at the ragtag of followers - Tonychat, Jah, Lemans , the Brains Trust?

You started well with your first post today and then made the slip and now fell into a hole. Too late I suppose and I am sure lots of regret.

I didn't know i was a follower of jw5. :rolleyes: In fact we were never exactly on the best of terms but here's the most ironic thing of all. You and jw5 were actually supposed to be pretty tight. Weren't the both of you "allies"? Comeon 2 supposedly old birds that were around when sammyboy was at delphi and were supposedly intellectually superior. Man both of you had a lot in common that's why you were never enemies in the early days until very recently. Now j5 is your sworn enemy and mind you even tonychat's worst enemy doesn't hunt him down like jw5 hunts you down. The irony. Btw look at your ragtag of followers. Kingrant aka kingrat the moniker that does not even have a personality except to echo what you spew. TFBH might be considered a follower i don't know he looks ready to jump ship the moment you lose your "credibility" if you have not lost it already. Let's just say your ragtag of followers don't exactly know the meaning of the word loyalty cos you aren't even friends even online.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No pt actually trying to bully the newbie and why the fuck are you bullying this newbie? You're supposed to protect them but it's kind of hard to defend your position and his observation of you when so many oldies here actually concur with what he thinks about you. Just ask jw5, chon, eatshit, steffy, tony, joetys, AK, if both of them were here, sideswipe and a whole lot more who are probably considered "ragtag" by his screwiness.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
C'mon, stop being childish. Make peace.

I dont always agree with Scroobal, but i do it politely. It's called being tactful, not common trait nowadays. When I started, he yanked my chain but he has never treated me condescendingly, so I intend to keep it mutual. I respect Scroobal for what he brings to this forum, crap or no crap. We are having fun here, so why so serious?

I used to respect you too, but what you are doing now is off-putting and my respect for you has dropped a notch or two.

I just have this question to ask of you why are you treating scrotumballs as if he is a seperate personality? If you and him actually ever engaged in a conversation on this forum which i have never ever seen before then you would be insane and need therapy.

It's a good thing you exercise tact on an internet forum where nobody knows each other perhaps you could advise enemies of tonychat to have some tact when flaming him or do you mean to tell me only some monikers deserve to be flamed tactfully? Then again it really must be odd having one's left hand attempt to punch out his right hand.