• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Png Eng Huat vs Heng Swee Kiat

jw5

Loyal
Agree. Note that Leo took over from Siong Guan at EDB and all 3 were PPS to old man. And Leo took over HSK at PMO. What a small world.

Manipulative bastard scroobal, you also agree with GD that LTK is a pap agent?

Then why support WP? Just call him out and let them start anew without him.
Why sing his praises one minute and make an allegation against him the next, you cunning snake?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about Aubeck Kam and Lum Hon Fye?

LHF was a rising star in the early 90s with potential of becoming CP. His main challenger then was one Benedict Cheong. Both left the SPF as a result of feeling marginalised. In the case of BC, another reason in addition to what I just mentioned. Both felt marinalised when they saw non-President scholars like Swee Keat, Chee How, Leo Yip catching up with them.

AK came into the picture as an ASP in 1993 or 1994. Those mentioned above were already at least Supt or AC. AK rose up the ranks rapidly. At one stage, it was AK vs Wong Hong Kuan in the race as outsiders for CP post. No one expected the current CP to be where he is today. WHK is CEO somewhere.

jw5

Loyal
LHF was a rising star in the early 90s with potential of becoming CP. His main challenger then was one Benedict Cheong. Both left the SPF as a result of feeling marginalised. In the case of BC, another reason in addition to what I just mentioned. Both felt marinalised when they saw non-President scholars like Swee Keat, Chee How, Leo Yip catching up with them.

AK came into the picture as an ASP in 1993 or 1994. Those mentioned above were already at least Supt or AC. AK rose up the ranks rapidly. At one stage, it was AK vs Wong Hong Kuan in the race as outsiders for CP post. No one expected the current CP to be where he is today. WHK is CEO somewhere.

Thanks GD. As usual (but not always hahaha), good information.
Benedict was at one time CEO of NCSS right? Lum was (could still be) CEO of NCS. Sounds almost the same but very different organizations.

Over the next few weeks, I may ask you more about a few others.
One or more of these may even be members of this forum, hahaha...............................................

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks GD. As usual (but not always hahaha), good information.
Benedict was at one time CEO of NCSS right? Lum was (could still be) CEO of NCS. Sounds almost the same but very different organizations.

Over the next few weeks, I may ask you more about a few others.
One or more of these may even be members of this forum, hahaha...............................................

Yes, BC was with NCSS. Now with Temasek Foundation. LHF was once with SingTel. Not sure if he is still there.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal, you are a cunning and manipulative bullshitting snake.

Little jabs at the pap when it is not critical and just before the GE, you will try to derail the opposition candidates and campaign like you tried to do to CSM and WP before GE 2011.

Recently you also made a bogus allegation that LTK is a pap agent. When do you plan to say that again? Before GE 2016?

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

With respect, although I am a non-resident, during my last visit to SG in May 2012, I met with a very well informed individual, who also indicated that LTK may be a "PAP agent", and that there is such a thing as individuals will pay cash to those "PAP agents" at safe houses or safe locations.
That informed individual also indicated that "PAP agents" are usually "small businessmen or business person" or "entrepreneurs" because they are not 9 to 5 people, and can be very flexible with their schedule.
Although I believe that such events could be true, I have not attempted to verify it.

jw5

Loyal
With respect, although I am a non-resident, during my last visit to SG in May 2012, I met with a very well informed individual, who also indicated that LTK may be a "PAP agent", and that there is such a thing as individuals will pay cash to those "PAP agents" at safe houses or safe locations.
That informed individual also indicated that "PAP agents" are usually "small businessmen or business person" or "entrepreneurs" because they are not 9 to 5 people, and can be very flexible with their schedule.
Although I believe that such events could be true, I have not attempted to verify it.

You are the doctor right, Charlie99?

Hope you have been reading the forum regularly and objectively.
All I am saying is this.
Even if he is making such an allegation (which I personally believe to be untrue), be consistent in calling him out ALL THE TIME, instead of occasionally praising him and his team for their progress and at other times, making baseless allegations, simply based on the absurd notion of the "credibility and standing" of his annonymous internet moniker.
And start abusing, bullying and/or manipulating those who disagree with him or who dare to question the accuracy of statements made by his supposedly annonymous internet moniker or those supposedly annonymous internet monikers he approves of.
This behaviour including the thread he posted a few weeks before GE 2011 about CSM (hope you have read it) plus his little irrelevant jabs at the establishment, reeks of cunning manipulation to get people to believe his bullshit when he says it at certain times. Whether there are really many people reading and believing is another matter entirely. Doesn't change the fact that his behaviour over the years is disgusting and despicable.

Do you understand my point, doc?

Royal Canin Feline 32

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these points are not new. They have already been articulated by forummers like bobohitam, yellowarse, oneunite1, as well as others. There's even a picture of a sheep in wolf's clothing with "Scrobal" (one "o", not two) on its masthead, with a captions describing him exactly as you've done, only more concisely.

On last count, there were 3 blogs set up in his name, two of which portrayed him is less than flattering terms. He has also been threatened with two lawsuits.

But today he is still posting, and people are still responding to him. You know why?

No matter what Wayang Party, SDP, and countless others have said about LTK over all these years, he is going to take down more GRCs in the next election. You know why?

Have a good week ahead.

Even if he is making such an allegation (which I personally believe to be untrue), be consistent in calling him out ALL THE TIME, instead of occasionally praising him and his team for their progress and at other times, making baseless allegations, simply based on the absurd notion of the "credibility and standing" of his annonymous internet moniker.
And start abusing, bullying and/or manipulating those who disagree with him or who dare to question the accuracy of statements made by his supposedly annonymous internet moniker or those supposedly annonymous internet monikers he approves of.
This behaviour including the thread he posted a few weeks before GE 2011 about CSM (hope you have read it) plus his little irrelevant jabs at the establishment, reeks of cunning manipulation to get people to believe his bullshit when he says it at certain times. Whether there are really many people reading and believing is another matter entirely. Doesn't change the fact that his behaviour over the years is disgusting and despicable.

jw5

Loyal
All these points are not new. They have already been articulated by forummers like bobohitam, yellowarse, oneunite1, as well as others. There's even a picture of a sheep in wolf's clothing with "Scrobal" (one "o", not two) on its masthead, with a captions describing him exactly as you've done, only more concisely.

On last count, there were 3 blogs set up in his name, two of which portrayed him is less than flattering terms. He has also been threatened with two lawsuits.

But today he is still posting, and people are still responding to him. You know why?

No matter what Wayang Party, SDP, and countless others have said about LTK over all these years, he is going to take down more GRCs in the next election. You know why?

Have a good week ahead.

The good thing about having 71 posts is that it only took me a short time to browse through them.
I thank you for your contributions and note your comments, fellow internet moniker.
And rest assured that I did heed your advice and have held back on the vitriol and the abuse and started posting other stuff.
Did you see post#105?
You know why?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not the doctor who left Singapore a few years ago,
and I believe that he settled in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

I read your posts.

May I suggest that you consider the suggestion from another individual, who urged you to move on, and be the rational, logical, and reasonable person you are. I am not making any allegations because I am not here often to make enemies.

Happy Easter.

You are the doctor right, Charlie99?

Hope you have been reading the forum regularly and objectively.
All I am saying is this.

Do you understand my point, doc?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike Delphi where you guys paid to be members and convinced the mod to ban those who did not accept SDP, no luck here. You guys were silly to bring in your personal issues into this forum and I had to clean it up the mess. You guys started more than 3 different political entities and none of it went anywhere. I have no regrets for pointing the grandstanding, the failure to see thru cases and causes that you and your kind public accepted, made hay when it was good a failed to follow thru.

Sometimes you have to put someone in their place. I slapped him silly for his inappropriate behaviour. It took him one month to realise the error of his ways and today he became civil to GD and I am sure he will continue to be civil to those who are decent, contribute value and make this forum a better place.

By the way I alone cannot make SDP look silly. The hope is with Paul T and VW now.

ps. I bet you going to say you got the wrong person.

Have a good week ahead.

Royal Canin Feline 32

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good thing about having 71 posts is that it only took me a short time to browse through them.
I thank you for your contributions and note your comments, fellow internet moniker.
And rest assured that I did heed your advice and have held back on the vitriol and the abuse and started posting other stuff.
Did you see post#105?
You know why?

Thanks bro.

I also browsed through your postings last time and noticed that you do take a keen interest in people, asking them about their interests, their ideas, etc. In fact I learned a fair bit from your old postings. In order to understand people as well as you do, you have to be interested in them as people first and foremost, and observe without judging. At least that's the little bit I've learned from your posts.

Royal Canin Feline 32

Alfrescian
Loyal
ps. I bet you going to say you got the wrong person.

Bro Scroobal,

You have not gotten the wrong man, just the wrong party. Please understand I am not associated with SDP since 2011, and as such my personal opinions are not offered to them in any way, shape or form. I do not have any influence in the thoughts or actions of VW or PT as I;ve not interacted with either man since 2011.

Not here to debate history with you as it is pointless. But do read my postings in this thread, and know where I stand. Goh Meng Seng said there are no permanent fren or enemy in politics. People can, and do change, over time.

Please do take note, and have a good week ahead.

Royal Canin Feline 32

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aware that you are no longer associated with SDP. Its public knowledge. I don't think you have changed. Probably temporary to re-build credibility.

Don't worry. I logged in today using a compromised nick to talk to someone I respect, JW5. That is something no person will ever do for you -- online or offline.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have been discredited in public and more or less a charlatan. I am but a persona. Found it comical that besides Tonychat and a few other morons he had to turn to you for guidance and support. I am sure the respect is mutual. I doubt he knows who the hell you are despite his legendary clone hunting skills and you buttering him about his ability to size people. Just look at the ragtag of followers - Tonychat, Jah, Lemans , the Brains Trust?

You started well with your first post today and then made the slip and now fell into a hole. Too late I suppose and I am sure lots of regret.

Don't worry. I logged in today using a compromised nick to talk to someone I respect, JW5. That is something no person will ever do for you -- online or offline.

Royal Canin Feline 32

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have been discredited in public and more or less a charlatan.

I don't dispute that, which is why unlike Tonychat I won't drag SDP into the hole by associating with them.

You on the other hand judge posts by whether they are favourable to you. My first post criticized JW5, which is why you found it a "good start".

For someone of your standing and knowledge, I find this shallow.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That post has so much venom and you trying to tell me that people change. You stuffed up and now digging a deeper hole. You guys put the knife into WP and attacked relentlessly WP supporters and those who commented about SDP in unfavourable terms. Only the newbies and the usual blurfucks have no clue what you guys did.

Your mistake was that you thought I was concerned about my standing. Its a silly persona for christ sake.

I don't dispute that, which is why unlike Tonychat I won't drag SDP into the hole by associating with them.

You on the other hand judge posts by whether they are favourable to you. My first post criticized JW5, which is why you found it a "good start".

For someone of your standing and knowledge, I find this shallow.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought BL became Perm Sec?