• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PMs agree to high speed rail link between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore 90 mins travel

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: PMs agree to high speed rail link between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore 90 mins trav

should extend the line further into thailand eh

I agree. Go all the way until the border :biggrin:

It can actually be done. to link all the way to Vietnam, Hanoi. Except that some countries do not cooperate.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: PMs agree to high speed rail link between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore 90 mins trav

.. Thankfully I recognized his plate number..I duly got down from the car and gave his Kancil a good scar with my house keys.

Brother, you're too kind hearted. If its me, I will go and buy paint or superglue :wink:

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why don't they have high speed train to Hatyai, so that I can take a train there (cheaper) to find my ladybody lover.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tX-5rEL0PkY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>/////////////

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think the beach road bus operator jiak katang for KL route.
Depending on the fare. If very affordable, can also take bus from KL to else where. There might also be high speed links from KL to elsewhere too. If BN lose this coming election and PAP Kenna booted in 2016, will the project still continue?

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was just wondering why ppl here particularly the common Sinkie could be happy about this rail link.

You already got a taste if imported FTs in a rather huge numbers come in. Malaysian are also FT .
You Sink currency is stronger and your cost of living very high.

So you ppl are happy over this rail link?

Of course, certain sectors of ppl would be very happy. Including the rich as well as Malaysians.

You need to understand that ppl from KL are equal to Sinkie both in intellect as well as ability.

So after giving much thoughts over this matter, are the peasant bred Sinkie still happy?

Or are Sinkie slowly awakening to what disaster awaits them the moment ppl from KL cross over daily more easily than including those from JB as they are now doing so?

You think these ppl come over daily to 'chiak hong'? LoL

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What's the point? Subsidizing Malaysia. LHL is doling out money to foreigners like there is no tomorrow.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I was just wondering why ppl here particularly the common Sinkie could be happy about this rail link.

You already got a taste if imported FTs in a rather huge numbers come in. Malaysian are also FT .
You Sink currency is stronger and your cost of living very high.

So you ppl are happy over this rail link?

Of course, certain sectors of ppl would be very happy. Including the rich as well as Malaysians.

You need to understand that ppl from KL are equal to Sinkie both in intellect as well as ability.

So after giving much thoughts over this matter, are the peasant bred Sinkie still happy?

Or are Sinkie slowly awakening to what disaster awaits them the moment ppl from KL cross over daily more easily than they now do so?

i think the malaysians are better and smarter business people than sinkies...

sinkies can go to KL too to stay there why think on one side, it should be both ways..

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is good news. But I wonder how expensive the train tickets will be. More likely, budget airlines will still be cheaper.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think the malaysians are better and smarter business people than sinkies...

sinkies can go to KL too to stay there why think on one side, it should be both ways..

Both ways my foot!

Sinkie cannot take hardship like ppl in Boleh land can do. That is 1st point.

They do not want to venture out or even go from Changi to Tuas to work, let alone KL.

Work and stay in KL but you got to service many payments of every kind still in Sink currency and still got to feed mouths still in Sinkland?

Or morons like you can say you sell lock stock and barrel ( including your most prized possession as in a HDB pigron hole) and go North?

Sinkie can already go JB now so why are they kpkb about the heat they are getting from FTs now?

You are dead Sinkie!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then invest in Iskandar for what? Will melaka become dead town?

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal

The network should be :
Singapore,
JB
Muar
Batu Pahat
Melaka
Kuala Lumpur

Boomzzzzzzzz

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

they have been touting this for decades.........i'll believe it when i see it.
machiam the MRT to JB....kns talk cock sing song play mahjong......

If really got MRT to JB , I believe alot of sinkies will sell their pigeon hole and buy a real house in JB .

plunderNtreason

Alfrescian
Loyal

They seal better deals than any PAP member.

so great foresight how come never built this in the last fifty years?

Is our opposition capable to seal a deal like this? highly unlikely. Only our beloved PAP has that foresight, close relation with UMNO and a bunch of crony companies who will benefit from this project to pull this through.

So sinkies who want to see this happen better vote PAP in 2016.

So sad the two of you cannot catch the sarcasm.

Hanuman

Alfrescian
Loyal

90mins is good. can frequently visit my favourite hunt the Green Elephant liao

Zikoman999

Alfrescian
Loyal

90mins is good. can frequently visit my favourite hunt the Green Elephant liao

Green elephant sucks la....tell okt ah zhong he still owe me mahjong money.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Malaysia and Singapura BOLEH LAH!!!

Anwar.png

More fuckin Mat Land blonde haired criminal Ah Bengs on the way to S'pore..

display_image.php

I hope this is the beginning of a bright future for both countries!
Majulah Singapura!!! Majulah Malaysia!! Majulah Negara Ku!!!!