• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee meets bloggers, netizens for tea at Istana

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: How Come Sammyboy not invited for tea?

sammy not a singkie anymore.

Your Boss Zaki was at the tea party too.. Being the No 1 PAP cock sucker in this Forum, I'm surprised the PM didn't invite you..

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why should you reward evil anti FT people with tea with PM?

They should be invited by ISD instead. LOL!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why wasn't Lucky Tan invited? Christopher Balding? :confused:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please lah PM big fuck?

It is your sinkie PM who invite them, wat they wanna wear is their personal choice. your words are so non-democratic. but that is what we expect from a sinkie.

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. do you spot our sbf resident bitch in the pic or what?
3. some herd of dafter sheep & running dogs.
4. aiyoh! now they even started off so very young!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
No change at all. Points are added for good posts and deducted for bad posts.

I didn't see you zap others for using vulgar words. Besides, screw is not vulgarity. I am telling the truth about Steven Lim and his model. Please put back the points.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I didn't see you zap others for using vulgar words. Besides, screw is not vulgarity. I am telling the truth about Steven Lim and his model. Please put back the points.

I expected better of you. It's very disappointing to see someone who showed such promise degenerating to such an extent. You accepted my points when I added. You now have to live with the deductions.

choirboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually mr brown was there. he's the one who brough tau huay for the PM. apparently it was eaten too (after security had given the all clear i suppose). :p

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your Boss Zaki was at the tea party too.. Being the No 1 PAP cock sucker in this Forum, I'm surprised the PM didn't invite you..

hi there

1. oops! bro.
2. dog or bitch of inferior quality is not allowed to the same herd hoh.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think Sam should be our next Chief Justice.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oooh, as if being a blogger and getting invited for tea with Pinky at the Istana is such a worthy achievement. :rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL picks his opponents. I couldn't spot any formidable ones. Like GMS for example. I am sure LHL will shit in his pants when GMS open mouth. Nothing to do with bad breath though.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL picks his opponents. I couldn't spot any formidable ones. Like GMS for example. I am sure LHL will shit in his pants when GMS open mouth. Nothing to do with bad breath though.

I still prefer Lucky Tan and Christopher Balding. Those two can give any PAPzi minister, never mind small-time MPs like Lee Kuan Yew and Goh Chok Tong, a run for their money with their lucid thinking and cogent arguments.