• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

PM at N Rally: This SBS bus captain is well liked by S'poreans !!

kojakbt

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">38184.1 </td></tr> <tr> <td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr> <td class="msgtxt"> In the National Day Rally speech, PM Lee quoted a case when the SBS bus captain from Dalian (a dongbei girl) went on leave for 1 week. Some Sinkies wrote to ask SBS where she was. They want her back driving the same route again so that they can "enjoy" her company....

I bet you, it must be some lau uncles who wrote to SBS. Lau aunties, pls beware, if you find your husband keep taking buses very often, you can bet that something fishy is going on... HAHAHA!

6pqdd5.jpg

ng84ft.jpg

2prcs50.jpg

</td></tr></tbody></table>

kojakbt

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr> <td class="msgleft" rowspan="4" width="1%">
</td> <td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">38184.2 in reply to 38184.1 </td></tr> <tr> <td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr> <td class="msgtxt"> In case any of you bros want to also chit chat with her on the bus, her name is Ms Zhao Xiaodong from Dalian. She drives on Service 109 (Serangoon Interchange to Changi Village Terminal).

Certainly, I think it's a lot cheaper to take bus 109 and chit chat with her than to go KTVs and chit chat with those PRC girls.... HAHA!
</td></tr></tbody></table>

kojakbt

P.s. I don't think many of the Singaporean ladies would want this kind of bus captain to be our new immigrants.... HAHAHA!

vamjok

i actually saw before a very chio malaysian female bus driver in her mid 20s donkey of years back in AMK interchange. but few months later she's gone, suspect kana bao by some rich uncle.

sinren67

I've seen many local uncle bus drivers always saying good morning to the commuters, but our betrayer PM never say a single word - except the FTs

I'm pretty sure this Dalian Xiao Ding Dong will be promoted soon and then she bring over all her "tong xiang" to replace our uncles.

Really piss off with these leaders, enough is enough. Vote them out without hesitate.

I've never come across this Dalian bus driver before, but I believe LHL's story.
Anyone who has been to China will know that China is the land of extremes. You go to one restaurant and you may encounter an extremely polite and knowledgeable captain or waiter who will patiently explain to you all the items on the menu and give you plenty of time to choose.
You go to another restaurant the next day and you may fight a bad tempered waiter who shows an ugly face when you take too much time to order and throws your paper napkins on the table.

The problem here is that while he has conveniently mentioned the good service provided by a prc national, he has "forgotten" to mention the shity service and attitude and possibly even lax safety and hygiene standards of 5 or 6 other prc nationals curently in SG. And of course, he has also failed to mention the politeness and good service shown by the local bus drivers.

I've never come across this Dalian bus driver before, but I believe LHL's story.
Anyone who has been to China will know that China is the land of extremes. You go to one restaurant and you may encounter an extremely polite and knowledgeable captain or waiter who will patiently explain to you all the items on the menu and give you plenty of time to choose.
You go to another restaurant the next day and you may fight a bad tempered waiter who shows an ugly face when you take too much time to order and throws your paper napkins on the table.

[COLOR="_______"]This is called cherry-picking to make himself look good. It applies to Shit Times reports and all other heavily massaged & fixed statistics before they were diclosed to smoke the public. Luckily we have Leong Sze Hian to dissect them into pieces and bring out the worms LONG HIDDENED in all the cherries selectively picked by PAP.[/COLOR]

kojakbt

i actually saw before a very chio malaysian female bus driver in her mid 20s donkey of years back in AMK interchange. but few months later she's gone, suspect kana bao by some rich uncle.

Since PM Lee likes Zhao Xiaodong so much, may be he has the intention to "bao" her?

kojakbt

The problem here is that while he has conveniently mentioned the good service provided by a prc national, he has "forgotten" to mention the shity service and attitude and possibly even lax safety and hygiene standards of 5 or 6 other prc nationals curently in SG. And of course, he has also failed to mention the politeness and good service shown by the local bus drivers.

I agree. Remember last month, there was this PRC driver who got angry with the commuters and refused to drive? He went to the back and sit down... and close the doors refusing to let people come down... how cum PM Lee never talked about this PRC bus captain?

I remember this case. Problem resolution at its worst.
Apparently, some Bangladesh workers didn't understand the driver when he asked them to move in to the back. Instead of using hand gestures or asking someone who could communicate with the workers, he decided to hold a tantrum by sitting down and refusing to drive.
My bet is that there are more cases of these types than the dalian driver, whom I'm sure is a very good bus driver.

diversifyx2

Do your really think that our uncle wrote in to SBS?
The answer is "NO", those are her TONG XIANG wrote in to SBS and praise her this and that, and ah loong kena fooled by his dogs giving him the wrong information.

Spock

This looks like sugar-coating at its best. Even if the story is true, how does it have any bearing on the immigration policy? Does he mean that just because we like some of the foreigners, we have to open our doors and let everyone in? This kind of stories can only fool the uneducated uncles and aunties.

I've seen many local uncle bus drivers always saying good morning to the commuters, but our betrayer PM never say a single word - except the FTs

I have a theory on this. Any Bus Driver who says Good Morning to me I automatically assume is FT. U dun say good morning to total strangers in SG. U try saying good morning or start any conversation with the 7-11 uncle for example and any self respecting local will think you have a few screws loose. So if any security guard or any bus driver greets me for no reason, they must be FT

So are many Geylang PRCs well-liked by Ah Peh. How come Lee Hsien Loong never showcase those lining up the geylang streets in that big screen? A good rally should cover all facets to prove his point - well-liked.

Why dun Gay Loong say he went to Ipanema for a drink and saw many polite, courteous, and friendly Viet, PRC, Thai and Filipino girls there? They always smile and say hi to him, ask him where he is from, etc. He can than use at least 50 girls there as examples in his NDR speech, rather than 1 bus driver. LOL That moron.