• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM at N Rally: This SBS bus captain is well liked by S'poreans !!

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a theory on this. Any Bus Driver who says Good Morning to me I automatically assume is FT. U dun say good morning to total strangers in SG. U try saying good morning or start any conversation with the 7-11 uncle for example and any self respecting local will think you have a few screws loose. So if any security guard or any bus driver greets me for no reason, they must be FT

Nowadays, a lot of Sinkie Lau Uncles like to carry on conversations with PRC girls at Petrol Kiosk, Retail outlets, Bus Captains... he he he

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
So are many Geylang PRCs well-liked by Ah Peh. How come Lee Hsien Loong never showcase those lining up the geylang streets in that big screen? A good rally should cover all facets to prove his point - well-liked.

Aiyah, no need PRC streetwalkers lah... start with kopitiam PRC beer girls....
HHAHAHAHA!

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dun Gay Loong say he went to Ipanema for a drink and saw many polite, courteous, and friendly Viet, PRC, Thai and Filipino girls there? They always smile and say hi to him, ask him where he is from, etc. He can than use at least 50 girls there as examples in his NDR speech, rather than 1 bus driver. LOL That moron.

Bro, I'm pretty sure our divorce rate is going up steeply in the last couple of years... HAHAHA!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a theory on this. Any Bus Driver who says Good Morning to me I automatically assume is FT. U dun say good morning to total strangers in SG. U try saying good morning or start any conversation with the 7-11 uncle for example and any self respecting local will think you have a few screws loose. So if any security guard or any bus driver greets me for no reason, they must be FT

Seems to be a cultural thing in Singapore not to say "hi", "Thank you". Even in China, saying 谢谢,你好,is pretty much appreciated by the general population. Not to mention its a way of life in Australia as well.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays, a lot of Sinkie Lau Uncles like to carry on conversations with PRC girls at Petrol Kiosk, Retail outlets, Bus Captains... he he he

OK this being exception. Unless U look like a PRC mei mei, any Bus driver saying Good Morning to U = FT

Seems to be a cultural thing in Singapore not to say "hi", "Thank you". Even in China, saying 谢谢,你好,is pretty much appreciated by the general population. Not to mention its a way of life in Australia as well.

Precisely why I said, if the Bus Driver greets U as U enter, he/she must be FT

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK this being exception. Unless U look like a PRC mei mei, any Bus driver saying Good Morning to U = FT

May be Assloong should consider importing only Chio FT mei mei into Singapore... then at least the men won't complain... HAHAHAHA!