• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PLEASE don't tell me you donated to haiyan relief effort...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Pinoys are ungrateful people as far I as know.

I rather help the poor in Singapore.

Don't need your help Buikia, PAP is helping the poor in Singapore, GST will be raised again soon to help them.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
euleniasglazy.jpg

She also reminded Singaporeans that her fellow countrymen are part of Singapore’s growing economy and ask Singapores to reflect on themselves:

“Ask to yourself why your country need a FT? Coz you Singaporean itself are LAZY!!!”

http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2012/05/21/pinoy-ft-scolds-singaporeans-you-are-lazy/

SO ASK PINOYS WHY SHOULD LAZY SINGAPOREANS DONATE?

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
pinoybastard.jpg

http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2...ebook-and-call-a-malay-netizen-fking-bastard/

Another pinoy Marcelo Franciso jeered at unemployed Singaporeans:

“Even we are a cheap type of labourer at least we got a job!!!hahahaha.”

One Margauz Janz Castro Gutierez even hurled vulgarities at a Malay Singaporean:

“watch out isz julz..almost malay like u is a fucking bastard..”

A TRUE "BASTARD" WOULD SOUND LIKE AQUINO....DURING THE SHOOTING OF TAIWANESE AND HONG KONG CHINESE...WITH A SMIRK ON HIS FACE DURING THE TV INTERVIEW..."SOMEONE DIED EH...WE WONT APOLOGISE OR COMPENSATE BUT WILL LOOK INTO IT".

"OH....TYPHOON EH....PINOYS DIED EH....NO FOOD, NO SHELTER, LOOTING EH...(SMIRK N SHRUG SHOULDERS).....SO?"...

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be brutally honest, I'm so happy that Typhoon Haiyan whacked the shit out of the Pinoys..

Go to hell with them.. I rather buy a hot glass of Teh Tarik using my $1 than to spend that dollar donating to a fucked up nation in the name of charity..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charity must begin at home..

The other day before I left the country, I just donated my cum on the tits of a Pinoy bar gal working at Duxton..

J

JeanGrey

Don't need your help Buikia, PAP is helping the poor in Singapore, GST will be raised again soon to help them.

that's fantastic. GST is the best way of chasing down undeclared income. :rolleyes:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky ask you to define the word POOR...you mean the poor ministers who gave up their billion dollar private sector careers?? We are actually donating to a charity every day of our working life...called Clamp People's Fund (CPF)..so what is there to donate anymore...??

who is poor...we are so rich, just ask for your CPF statement...

CPF : Con People's Fund

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only good thing coming out of Pinoyland are some attractive export-quality Pinay pussies. The rest of the country is largely irrelevant in the grander scheme of things.

Also, please refrain from bickering with those silly Pinoys on Facebook. Then again, Facebook twits probably won't care.

jw5

Loyal
The only good thing coming out of Pinoyland are some attractive export-quality Pinay pussies. The rest of the country is largely irrelevant in the grander scheme of things.

Also, please refrain from bickering with those silly Pinoys on Facebook. Then again, Facebook twits probably won't care.

Have u had the executive type you were eyeing yet? Update us leh.................................. :p